2009 Riviera 48 Offshore Express
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- Sanctuary Cove, stateprovince.QLD, Australia
- Aktuell pris:
- A$ 699 000 (NOK 4 534 410)
For sale used Riviera 48 Offshore Express. Great volume boat with shaft drives and huge fishing cockpit. Inside hardly used and presents very well. Great amount of refrigeration.
Cat C12 715hp aftercoolers and heat exchangers done recently
Service history up to date
Fishing Cockpit including:
- Bait tank aft
- Kill tank under aft teak deck
- 6 x Reelax rod holders
- Fridge freezer under cockpit viewing seat with pump out
- Salt water deck wash
- Sink with hot cold tap
- Reelax out riggers
Outdoor dining and helm:
- Huge fridge / freezer under stb lounge
- New samsung TV 32"
- Ice maker
- Bar fridge
- Clarion stereo
- 2 x 16" Simrad screens with auto pilot
- 2 x pompanetter helm chairs
- Muir Chain counter
- Courtesy lights
- Double draw fridge
- Double drawer freezer
- 2 x burner cooktop
- Lounge with 40" Sony TV
- Flip down bunk making double bunk over lounge
- Fwd Master with en-suite
- TV and DVD to forward cabin
- Aft room with King single and bunk
- Seperate day head off of the galley
Please contact Justin Thorpe at +61 (0)448 66 66 77
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Designer: Bill Barry-Cotter
Skrogfasong: endret V-bunn skrog
LOA: 53 ft 10 in
Bom: 16 ft 1 in
tørrvekt: 43000 lbs
Total Power: 1430 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 715 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 715 HP
Ferskvannstank: (164 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (925 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (40 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 6
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 2
Antall baderom: 2
Manufacturer Provided Description
Your love of the boating life is about to be reinvigorated − the Riviera 48 Offshore Express boasts so many refinements and such magnificent performance characteristics that it will surely thrill the most seasoned enthusiast. The 48 is a boat built for all occasions, thanks to a choice of configurations − an open boat ?fishing? configuration without Targa or coverings to the helm; a stylish Targa model with removable bimini, side clears and rear storm curtain; or a comfortable all-weather cruiser giving the option of a three-sided hardtop plus rear curtain for a completely enclosed helm deck. A myriad of thoughtful details make this a stateroom that stands alone. With its own en suite, of course, it has similar features to the saloon bathroom but is also somewhat larger. The marriage of aesthetics and functionality is a critical determinant of boating pleasure and, in the 48 Offshore Express, we believe it is a marriage made in heaven. This is a boat that not only works incredibly well but does so with such impeccable style. And if that sounds like your style, we look forward to welcoming you aboard.
- The spacious cockpit is simply a great place for relaxing or entertaining ? featuring a mezzanine lounge, cool-box, and swim platform with concealed swim ladder.
- If you are a game fishing aficionado, items such as hawse holes in the wide coamings, the open out ?tuna door?, fish bins, pump-out facilities and optional live bait tank ? will surely appeal.
- The focal point of the downstairs saloon is the premium quality leather lounge.
- Well designed, this transforms into a bunk assembly also.
- An audio system, DVD player and 32? LCD TV are standard.
- The master stateroom oozes comfort and quality, with a queen island bed complemented by a cedar-lined hanging locker, pigeon lockers and deck hatch.
- A quality bathroom is adjacent to this room.
- The galley is ultra-modern and user friendly, with generous cupboard space, large bench top, two integrated drawer refrigerators, a freezer, cook-top, S/S sink and convection microwave oven.
- You can count on Riviera?s structural integrity.
- Our solid hand-laid fibreglass hull and watertight collision bulkhead, forward, is a proven match for the toughest conditions.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.