2009 Wauquiez Pilot Saloon 55
NOK 5 886 652*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Fréjus, Frankrike
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 590 000 (NOK 5 886 652)
2009 Wauquiez Pilot Saloon 55 for sale - fully equipped.
- Complete Raymarine electronic pack including VHF 240E, depth sounder, compass, E120 in cockpit & saloon, A127, autopilot, radar ST60+, Sat tel. Iridium, Navtex NX-3000 Furuno, Glomex Saturn 4MCRJ, TV sat
- Bose audio sound system with speakers (new from 2017), CD player, DVD
- Genoa, furling mainsail, electric rolling mast Factor LX290
- Shore power,
- Onan 11kw generator (561h)
- Electric winches
- Battery charger
- Fully equipped galley with dishwasher, microwave, oven, 3 burner stove, double sink, refrigerator
- U-shaped dinette area
- Water heater 75L
- Fresh water maker 160L/H
- Teak cockpit decking
- Carbon davit
- Opacmare hydraulic boarding passerelle
Please contact Valerie Guillermin at +377 979 70 777
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Designer: Berret/Racoupeau Yacht Design
LOA: 17.68 m
Bom: 4.93 m
LWL: 15.37 m
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 2.39 m
Ballast: 6600 kgs
tørrvekt: 19499 kgs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Power: 110 HP
Ferskvannstank: (798 Liter)
Drivstoffstank: (416 Liter)
Antall kabiner: 4
Antall toalett: 3
Antall baderom: 3
Manufacturer Provided Description
This new flagship will benefit from the experience acquired by Wauquiez with its highly successful predecessors. Larger, faster and more comfortable, the Pilot Saloon 55 will also add a new dimension to the Pilot Saloon concept in terms of equipment and luxury: she will truly be a prestigious and exceptional blue water sailing yacht.
- Natural lighting, luxurious space and comfort
- As with all Pilot Saloons, the 55 offers a panoramic 360° vision from the saloon, whether seated around the dinette table to starboard or at the navigation station to port.
- Burmese teak is present everywhere, and the Pilot Saloon 55 offers an outstandingly refined living space inside, whether in the owner's aft cabin or in the 2 guest cabins, with their en suite head compartments.
- The «U» shaped galley of the Pilot Saloon 55 is designed to be as comfortable and convenient at sea as in the harbour, with an impressive storage volume.
- The Pilot Saloon 55 comes with the arch that takes the mainsheet away from the cockpit and receives the bimini, cockpit speakers, cockpit light etc...the 2 electric primary winches allow a complete control of the boat from any of the 2 steering stations.
- The genoa and main sheets as well as the manoeuvring lines are run aft under the coachouse coamings, for a totally uncluttered deck.
- To make short handed sailing easy, the foretriangle of the Pilot Saloon 55 consists in an efficient and simple self tacking jib.
- The long bow fitting is designed to receive a furling gennaker or «Code Zero» for light air performance.
- The mainsail (fully battened or in mast furling) is also easily manoeuvered and trimmed from the helmsman's stations.
- For a true blue water sailing programme
- In consideration of the experience acquired by Wauquiez with hundreds of blue water sailors, the new Pilot Saloon 55 receives an equipment in line with its sailing programme
- She has important water and fuel tankages and generous storage of course, but also an outstanding standard equipment including bow thruster, electric winches, generator etc...,/ul>
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.