One of the cleanest yacht fishers on the Market! This Mckinna Skylounge has been maintained with an open checkbook, outfitted with brand new electronics for diving or fishing. Extra fuel capacity for longer trips. She has three comfortable staterooms, stabilizers, and plenty of refrigeration for extended trips. She is held in a fully transferable LLC and easy to see in Mission Bay, San Diego.
- (3) Simrad nss12 EVO 3 Displays
- Custom helm bezels to accommodate new electronics
- Icom VHF with AIS
- ZF yacht controller (wing station)
- Blue sea ignition/Stop switches (wing station)
- Intellian satellite dome
- Fusion audio Bluetooth receiver
- Fireboy system control unit
- Fire extinguishers throughout interior
- Engine room fire suppression certified
- (1) headhunter Xcaliber 24v freshwater pump
- (2) headhunter “puffer” accumulator tanks
- Stamoid cushion covers throughout
- Mesh sunshades for SkyLounge
- Freshwater faucet/shower In cockpit
Upgrades in 2017: - Hide-a-davit with adjustable chocks for different tenders. 750 lb rating -perfect for 10’-12’ RIB - entire unit is easily removable with locking pins
- Dual drawer cockpit freezer enclosed in custom fiberglass locker
- FLIR night vision camera
- 12 man life raft on bridge deck
-Upgrade out of factory: Original owner added a 500 gallon fuel tank and fuel transfer pump forward of the original tank. Making her max fuel capacity 1,490 gallons.
Recent Service - Service on Cat c-18’s by dependable marine San Diego Jan 2020
- Service on Aquamatic water maker December 2019
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.