In September 2006, the DUFOUR 525 had already set the tone by
its luxury, its assertive character, its rare elegance. In the same
vein, the 425 and 485 also reach peaks of perfection. These three
flagships will seduce owners looking for excellence, ready for the
most distant cruises in absolute comfort. Without a doubt, the spirit
of Michel DUFOUR, visionary of sailing, invades these cruisers with
no other similar, cut for pure sensations, exhilarating, intoxicating.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Designer: Umberto Felci and Patrick Roséo
LOA: 12.90 m
Bom: 4.16 m
LWL: 12.60 m
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 2.10 m
Avvik: 8820 kgs
Ballast: 2440 kgs
Klarering til bro: 17.10 m
Total Power: 50 HP
Drev type: Seil drev
Engine Power: 50 HP
Marsjfart: 6 knop
Maks Hastighet: 9 knop
Ferskvannstank: 2 GRP (440 Liter)
Drivstoffstank: 1 Aluminium (160 Liter)
Septiktank: 2 GRP (80 Liter)
Antall dobbelkøyer: 3
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 2
Antall baderom: 2
Vind hastighet og retning
Fullt forsterket storseil
Elektrisk krets: 12V
Feste for påhengsmotor
Beskytter mot sjøsprøyt
Make: 1 x Volvo
3 double cabins - 2 heads - Double berth in saloon - All joinry work is finished in prime choic Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
Cabin doors have a blocking system in order to keep them open where necessary.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Sallon cushions and mattress fabrics have removable covers. The upper cabin are in Moabi wood, the bottom in cream coloured vinyl.
SALOON : A large U-shaped settee is on the starboard side with cushions made out of foam with washable covers. A central fixed settee has a hinged stowage area underneath. further stowage is available under seats and behind backrests. Stowage lockers with doors and bookshelf above the sette.
The saloon table has a bottle rack in the centre and fiddles. Stainless steel mast pillar.
Cuisine / Galley
Longitudinal shaped galley with large Corian worktop. Double stainless steel sink..
- chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurized water.
- cooker - three burner stove with oven and grill on gimbals.
- 12V electric refrigerator ( 130 litres). Stowage boxes, with separated compartments.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets. Upper cabinets, one of wich can house a miocrowawe oven. Crumb tray under sole.
Système électronique / electronic system
ST70 Pilot - ST70 Raymarines Log, speedometer, anemometer, depth - Chart plotter in the cockpit - VHF to the chart table - VHF speakers in the cockpit.
12V DC system. Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
1 x 100 AH engine Battery + 1 x 100 AH house battery.
2 extra batteries for service - Swicth for each battery.
Battery charger + 220V main system
Sprayhood - Bimini in the cockpit - cockpit cushions - Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt. Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and sephions separate green/ red navigation lights.
- Pushits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation light and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions witrh 2 levels of life line.
- Six aluminium mooring cleats. Single stainless steel chainplate for the backstay.
- Two deck fillers for water and one for fuel.
- Main sheet track on and adjustable traveleler on coachroof. Boom vang.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks. Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- 8 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck eletric/electronic cable gland. 7 cluthes on coach roof.
- Two x 40 CST Halyard winches on the roof to starboard.
- Two x 48 CST genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman.
- Ouboard Bracket.
Sails and rigging
Anaodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 15/16, deck stepped.
Anchor and steaming lights. Boom topping lift cleat. anodised aluminium boom equipped with 2 single line reefing system.
-Genoa furler. Grounded rigging system.
- Continuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated.
- Full batten mainsail with lazy bag and lazy jack with two broad reef bands.
- Furling genoa with anti-UV protection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.