Our ES 39 is certainly one of the best looking Island Gypsy' s to date, exhibiting a perfectly balanced profile, layout and interior features. Island Gypsy' s famous Burmese teak interior along with solid teak and holly soles make this a warm and inviting interior.Available with single or twin engines, the ES 39 will run at the speeds of 10-18 knots. Her hard chine bottomprovides a stable and sea kindly platform for coastal cruising or dock side cocktail parties.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 43 ft 3 in
Bom: 13 ft 4 in
LWL: 35 ft 9 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 3 ft 11 in
Klarering til bro: 19 ft 4 in
tørrvekt: 33068 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x Cummins QSB5.9-330B 330 HP
Ferskvannstank: (200 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (400 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 7
Counter top type 2 hob electrical stove unit including microwave oven in lieu of SEAWARD gas stove unit including built?]in oven unit.
- HEART inverter in lieu of NEWMAR battery charger
- Generator Set. ONAN 7kw in lieu of ONAN 4kw
- CRUISAIR air?]conditioner 10K (master room)
- CRUISAIR air?]conditioner 7K (guest room)
- CRUISAIR air?]conditioner 24K (saloon)
- Stern Thruster. Side Power 6HP
- Teak aft cockpit deck
- Mauritius blue hull color in lieu of standard white
Non skid integrated pattern, white (same as deck gelcoat color) main decks.
Transom door. Hinging with step plate.
Hatch to lazarette area (hinged) with adequate drains.
Swim platform integrated with hull form. FRP construction with teak grate inserts.
Swim ladder, 4 step foldable type, made of stainless steel. Telescoping from under the swim platform.
Transom shower?Ghot and cold fresh water
Helm station with 24?f?f teak spoke steering wheel and engine instrumentation, chart locker and helm seat. Includes folding foot rest.
Helm seat with aluminum hatch over starboard.
Overhead electronics locker with access hatch under.
Built in ?gL?h settee to port complete with contoured cushion set in beige color, storage under with fiddles.
Hi?]lo teak dinette table. Folds down to form occasional double bed.
Bar with bottle and glass storage cabinet.
Teak & holly sole.
Overhead teak grab rail.
All furniture & bulkheads are golden Burmese teak in satin finish.
Head lining vinyl panels.
Daily hatch access to engine room with ladder & gas stay. All hatches removable.
Door lock with key on saloon entrance door. Door unit in stainless steel.
MASTER ROOMSpacious Island berth arrangement with drawers under; includes mattress 5?f?f (127mm) with cotton cover.
Built in teak wardrobes with internal cedar lining.
Wardrobes with auto lights and door locks.
Head lining and hull side lower area in white vinyl panels.
Teak & holly sole.
Teak wood bulkheads with teak furniture.
Reading lamps brass swivel type 12V D.C. with individual switches (2)
Escape hatch with built in insect screen located overhead.
12V D.C. mood lighting under master berth.
HEAD ?] SHOWER
- Vanity unit fitted with integrated CORIAN or other brand wash basin, counter top with splash back and single lever faucet.
- Single lever shower & sink hot and cold fresh water faucets.
- Mirror with light.
- JABSCO 12V D.C. electric macerator head with household size bowl.
- 12V D.C. 4?f?f JABSCO exhaust fan (2).
- Molded white gelcoat / FRP gloss finish head and shower lining & bulkheads.
- 40 gal (151 litre) GRP holding tank with JABSCO Y?]valve located in engine room with JABSCO macerator pump, deck discharge outlet & remote ?gFull?h display panel in head.
- Shower sole fiberglass base with automatic sump system, seat and removable teak grating panel.
- AC outlet mounted in head (GFI).
- Head & shower are separate in standard layout. Integrated in optional layout, but with a stall shower.
AC Electrical System
ONAN generator set. 5KW 120V AC or 4KW 240V AC including sound shield, muffler and remote start stop panel, includes dedicated 120 amp/hr start battery and fuel filter.
Ship to shore 30 amp 120V AC or 32 amp 240V AC dock side inlet fitting (in cockpit).
NEWMAR PT Series or similar 120V A.C. or 240 V A.C multistage 3 bank auto battery charger unit located at forward bulkhead in engine room. Includes built?]in amp meter and dedicated circuit breaker at switch panel.
NEWMAR integrated galvanic isolator.
120V A.C. or 240V A.C. electrical outlets to saloon, galley, master cabin head & engine room with a built?]in GFI system.
Electrical panel in 12V D.C. and 120V A.C. or 240 V A.C fitted with volt and amp meter, independent electric bilge pump auto/manual switching with alarms and warning lights, reverse polarity indicate light, circuit breakers with back lighting & battery bank indicator meter, all located behind a framed clear plexi?]glass door.
Wiring color coded & numbered to match regional color codes. Australian, U.S. or Europe.
Copper bonding strap with ground cable attachment for each thru hull fitting.
DC Electrical SystemThree heavy duty 200 amp hour I.G.A. 12V batteries in GRP boxes with lids for engine start + house lighting. Battery parallel for starting
Battery cut off switching panel.
SIDE POWER 4HP 12V D.C. electric bow thruster unit with remote control panel at helm station, including one 200 amp hour battery with box.
MUIR ATLANTIC 1000 12V D.C. 1265 lbs electric rope / chain windlass with up/ down switches at helm station and fore deck, including fuse and standard accessories.
SONY or equal CD stereo unit 12V D.C.
12V D.C. double arm wipers to port, middle and starboard front windscreens with fresh water wash down system.
Horn 12V D.C. (electric)?|mounted on main cabin roof. Switch located at main helm.
12V D.C. accommodation ceiling lights throughout, recessed into headlining.
Engine hour, volt and water temperature meter at helm station. Key start in CUMMINS panel set including back lighting.
- Teak galley unit with CORIAN or equal brand counter top or equivalent counter top & splash back.
- SEAWARD brand or equivalent counter top type 3 hob gas stove unit; includes built?]in oven unit below and alarm monitor panel set.
- Stainless steel sink with cover & single lever swivel type faucet.
- ISOTHERM flush?]mount series under counter
- 12V D.C. / 120V or 240V A.C. refrigerator / freezer unit
- Cabinet with shelves under counter.
Overhead dish and cup locker.
- 12V D.C. 4?f?f electric exhaust fan above stove with stainless steel fascia plate.
- Trash bin with lid including external access door.
Standard Engine System
Single CUMMINS QSB5.9?]330 electronic diesel engine equipped with heat exchanger for fresh water cooling and ZF 80A transmission set.
Complete engine instrumentation at control station including engine overheat & low oil pressure alarm.
GRP drip pan under main engine.
Propeller shaft; stainless steel AQUAMET or equal, 2?f?f (50.8mm) diameter with ?gP?h bracket; turning inside two cutlass bearings.
P.Y.I. drip?]less stern gland for engine shaft 2?h (50.8mm).
4 blade propeller with double lock nut and stainless steel split pin system.
Engine room 12V D.C. ?] 4?f?f blowers & natural air intake vents (2 each).
Engine room sound proofing material with perforated aluminum fascia and hatch seals, SOUND DOWN brand or equal.
Hydralift wet box muffler with built?]in drain cock.
RULE 12V D.C. 1500GPH electric bilge pumps with switches and auto/manual switching at electrical panel (2) with alarm and lights.
Manual bilge pump with two suction points (located under steps to forward area); Strum boxes in stainless steel.
Steering & Trim SystemsRudder; molded fiberglass blade / stainless steel shaft.
HYDRIVE brand Hydraulic steering system with reservoir.
BENNETT brand trim tabs are mounted on each side of the transom with controls at the helm station.
Fuel & Fresh Water SystemsAluminum fuel tankage (110 gal each) with hand hole clean out ports, shut off valve & sight gauges (2).
Fuel management system including by?]pass and dedicated fuel shut?]off valves (ball valves only).
RACOR fuel filter for main engine
GROCO ARG series bronze basket type internal sea water strainer for main engine.
Sea cocks on all through hull fittings with double hose clamped.
Water tankage 316 grade welded stainless steel with sight gauge, breather and hand hole clean out ports.
RARITAN 12 gallon (45.4 litre) 120V or 240V dual heating hot water heater tank system.
JABSCO brand 12V D.C. electric pressurized fresh water pump.
Hand laid G.R.P. solid skin bottom and superstructure; ASHLAND brand gelcoat; N.P.G. Isothalic
Bottom skin laminates with vinylester resin.
Longitudinal stringers & transverse frame system, shaped using closed cell foam and encapsulated with e?]glass.
4 watertight compartments (chain locker, accommodation, engine room, and lazarette).
The deck to hull seam is bolted, sealed with bonding adhesive and fiberglass bonding angles are applied to the inner seam.
- An integrated GRP anchor platform with stainless steel anchor roller assembly.
- Bow & stern flag staffs in varnished teak with stainless base and lock nut.
- Cleat 12?f?f Heavy Duty type?|2 bow, 2 amidships, 4 aft in stainless steel with chocks (including transom chocks) .
- Upper and lower stainless steel ?gD?h section rub rails to hull port and starboard.
- Deck rails?|1 1/4?f?f stainless steel tubing in 316.
- Windows are aluminum framed clear glass with insect screens. Selected windows slide.
- Cabin door locks in stainless steel.
- International navigation lights.
- Teak cap rails & trim. Minimum 5 coats of varnish.
- Teak yacht name boards & hailing port boards
- Hull bottom anti?]fouled paint.
- Two cowl vents on Dorade boxes to trunk cabin
- Emergency tiller (single engine only).
- Zinc block affixed at transom.
- All drawers drop down to lock type.
- Helm station starboard side with built?]in two person helm seat. This is a ?gback to back?h seat for an additional 2 people to sit facing aft. A locker divides the 2 seats.
- Vinyl cushion sets with tapered backing.
- All seating with ample storage under.
- ?gL?h shaped lounge with table.
- Storage in Flybridge brow.
- 26?h stainless steel destroyer type steering wheel.
- Clear plexiglass windscreen with stainless steel grab rail.
- 12V dc outlet for accessory mounted adjacent to helm station.
- Aluminum mast 10?f?]3?h with boom 8?f?]3?h hinging above the s.s. rail. Mast to be stayed and capable of lifting 200kg.
- Stainless steel safety rail (1?h?]25.4mm).
- Space for tender storage.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.