2020 Refit - 1200 Original Hours w/ 1,000hr service completed - Excellent Condition - 49 Knot Top Speed, Fast Cruise of 39 Knots - Metallic Silver
The salon is entered through either of two electric sliding aft deck doors that join a centerline window.
The master cabin is spacious and well-appointed and features a combination of Frau leathers and other tasteful soft goods.
The spacious VIP cabin is located forward in the accommodations space and features a double bed, private head and shower, and Frau Leather accents.
Shower mixer tap with double outlets
The starboard twin guest cabin on this Pershing has one fixed bed plus a Pullman berth in lieu of two side by side bunks.
The popular foredeck area provides a great area to relax in seclusion. It features a large U-shaped lounge with manual canopy plus a forward sun pad.
1. The Anchor windlass has been removed and all rotten wood removed and replaced with reinforced fiberglass.
2. The Windlass has been fixed and broken down cleaned and had new seals replaced
3. The anchor was cleaned polished and the chain was cleaned and repainted for measurements.
4. The entire haul has been buffed with a rubbing compound and waxed
5. The entire superstructure has been hand waxed to a mirror shine.
6. The Transom has been painted and name placed on the transom as well
7. The A/C raw water pump and motor has been replaced and refitted for the boat
8. All A/C compressors have been tested and inspected for proper functioning.
9. The galley and salon master control boards for the heat ex changers have been replaced
10. Fresh windshield wipers have been added along with rain X applied for excellent viewing during the worst of storms.
11. Both Black and Grey water tanks and systems have been cleaned and flushed to insure proper use
12. Starboard generator has had the rear main seal replaced, and the alternator has been rewound
13. Both bilge pumps in the engine room have been replaced and upgraded
14. 1000 hr service has been done on both MDE
15. All seals on the Arneson drives have been replaced
15. The leaking seals on the launching platform have been replaced. Just need the senors to be inserted
16. Bottom paint has been applied to the bottom and Arneson drivers.
17. Both props have been removed and factor tested for the best performance.
18. The teak has been two parted and cleaned.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.