2010 Shipman 63
NOK 6 769 216*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 695 000 Skatt ikke betalt (NOK 6 769 216)
Superb example of the legendary Shipman 63 in Ferrari red with push button virtually everything. Constructed in carbon and glass fibre - she comes with an epic gimballed saloon, drop keel and of course sails like a rocket. Professionally maintained and looking 110% after a recent refresh of both yacht and systems.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Sue Grant at our Lymington office on the numbers below.
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 63 ft 2 in
Bom: 16 ft 3 in
LWL: 57 ft 3 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 10 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 9 ft 10 in
Avvik: 18500 kgs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Power: 110 HP
Antall enkeltkøyer: 8
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 2
The Shipman 63’ is a phenomenon – fast, easy sailing for short crews, the ability to mile munch without effort, and a light airy interior enabling those onboard to live well. HAGAZUSSA III has been professionally maintained through life and although she has sailed far, she shows little sign of the miles beneath her keel. She has a modern, designer interior and stunning Ferrari red livery.
HAGAZUSSA III is arguably best Shipman 63 ever build for repetitive Shipman client. She is build number 23. She represents true Shipman mentality of being fast, safe, easy to handle, comfortable and efficient cruising boat. The owner built this yacht for a shorthanded circumnavigation. She encompasses a unique gimbaled saloon self-levelling saloon area, developed together with ocean racing specialists and many other practical and simple solutions. An average of 4 crew members enjoyably sailed HAGAZUSSA around the globe in 2011-12. After 30,000 nautical miles she was completely checked and fully maintained every year by the same maintenance team. This team is available and ready to support her new owner if required.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Carbon and glass fibres, epoxy pre-preg construction. Hull, deck, structural bulkheads and internal structure.
- AWL Grip external paint, new 2015. Hull Ferrari red, coach roof Cristal silver metallic and deck Medium silver with antiskid.
- Teak in cockpit floor and seats only.
- Carbon retractable bowsprit.
- Carbon hydraulic driven transom platform.
- Carbon radar pole at the transom.
- Integrated carbon rotating passarelle (cockpit transom seat).
- Integrated dingy garage and/or storage under cockpit floor, access from cockpit or transom platform.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lifting keel in carbon keel trunk. Keel fin is Duplex welded and CNC machined with lead bulb.
- Twin carbon Isotop rudders with JP3 self-aligning bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4JH4 110hp diesel engine.
- ZF 45-I gearbox.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: 2,406 as at 29-11-17.
- All machinery has been maintained in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommendations.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 24” Bruntons folding 4-bladed propeller.
- 2 x visible Carbon steering consoles with Solimar spectra lines steering system.
- 2 x visible carbon steering wheels 900mm.
- Hydraulic power pack Marine&Hydraulics 2x6 kW DC PowerPack.
- Hydraulic bowthruster Maxpower VIP250.
- Hydraulic transom platform.
- Hydraulic anchor arm.
- 4 x Hydraulic Harken cockpit winches.
- 230V AC switchboard.
- 24V DC switchboard.
- 24V; 810Ah- service batteries 6 x AGM 12V.
- 12V- engine start battery 55Ah.
- 12V- generator start battery 55Ah.
- Battery isolators.
- Service battery charger Mastervolt Charge Master 24-100A.
- Engine battery charger Mastervolt IVO Compact 12/10.
- Generator battery charger Mastervolt IVO Compact 12/10.
- Service alternator 24V-75A.
- Generator Mastervolt Whisper 6kW, 1500rev, 50Hz.
- 220V- 32 Amp/Shore with Option for AC.
- Shore connection cable 3x10mm2.
- DEI FailSafe 30A Galvanic Isolator
- Inverter Mastervolt Mass sine 24/2500.
- Inverter interface Mastervolt Masterbus.
- DC-DC converter Mastervolt MAC 24/12-20A.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Fresh water pump Whale with 15l SS compensator.
- 50l Isotherm water heater connected to main engine.
- Watermaker Spectra Newport 1000 with additional Remote Control at chart table.
- Central bilge pump system Giannesci.
- Total capacity of 910 litres.
- Total capacity of 440 litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 2 x 50 liter black water tank (one for each toilet)
- Chart table plotter Raymarine- G150.
- Wireless keyboards for chart and cockpit.
- Cockpit table plotter Raymarine-G120.
- Depth and speed Raymarine DST800.
- Remote controller Raymarine Smart control.
- Radar Raymarine Digital 18” 4kW.
- Multifunction repeaters Raymarine ST70 (chart table and steering consoles).
- Autopilot hydraulic linear unit Raymarine Type3.
- Autopilot control unit- Raymarine ST8000 (chart table).
- Autopilot control unit- Raymarine ST70 pilot (steering consoles).
- VHF Raymarine.
- Furuno Navtex NX300.
- Thrane&Thrane Sailor FB 250 satellite telephone.
- AIS transceiver Raymarine AIS500.
- Wind transducer pod Raymarine.
- Isotherm Cruise 130l front opening.
- Top opening freezer
- Ice maker.
- Integrated Nespresso coffee machine- Le Cube titanium finish.
- FORCE 10, 5-gas burner.
- Microwave Gaggenau.
- Brushed stainless steel worktop and sink.
- Wine storage.
- Separate shower cabin with sliding door in owner’s toilet.
- Integrated shower in day toilet.
- 2 x Electric flush toilets, sea water - Tecma Silent Plus.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto Air Top Evo 55, ventilation and diesel heater in saloon, toilets and owners cabin.
- Audio system Alpine-DVD.
- iPod docking station.
- 2 x BOSE salon speakers.
- 2 x BOSE cockpit speakers.
- All ceiling and reading lights – LED.
- Red interior and deck courtesy lights- LED.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Self-levelling gimbaled saloon with manual or automatic level switch
- Furniture in Ultralight marine block board (280kg/m3) Painted in Awlgrip VESTAL WHITE.
- Toilet tops in brush stainless steel (practical for cleaning).
- Flush toilets- Tecma Silent Plus, electric flush.
- Brushless silent ventilators in saloon, galley and each cabin.
- Headroom in saloon = 6’2” / 1.90m.
- Headroom in owners’ cabin = 6’2” / 1.90m.
- Length and widths of the berth in the owners’ cabinL X W= 6’10” / 2.1m x 5’10” / 1.8m.
- Hall Spars, 34-700 standard modulus pre-preg carbon, deck stepped with two spreaders.
- Harken mainsail switch track and sliders. Visible carbon clear coat finish. Lower spreaders down lights. Spectra halyards and sheets.
- Navtec rod rigging- replaced NEW in 2015.
- Carbon V-boom, 34-700 standard modulus pre-preg carbon, with integrated lazy bag and sail cover. Three reefing lines. Visible carbon clear coat. 2x Boom cockpit lights. Navtec hydraulic outhaul cylinder, operated from cockpit.
- Nautec hydraulic vang, twin backstay and boom outhaul controlled from steering position.
- Running backstays and inner forestay in Kevlar.
- Reckmann carbon foil headsail furler; furling line led on hydraulic winch in cockpit.
- ALL Harken deck equipment.
- 4 x Harken 990 Carbon top hydraulic winches.
- I: 22.70m.
- J: 8.00m.
- P: 22.59m.
- E: 7.50m.
- Itop: 24.48m.
- J bowsprit: 10.45m.
- Mainsail full batten: 101 sqm.
- Jib 106%: 94 sqm.
- Furling code “0” (on optional bowsprit): 180 sqm.
- Furling code “5”: 200 sqm.
- Spinnaker (asymmetrical): 312 sqm.
- Main: Doyle NEW 2016.
- Jib: Doyle NEW 2015.
- Doyle Code 0 on endless Facnor Fx7000 furler with torque rope.
- Doyle Code 5 in nylon.
- Doyle Asymmetrical spinnaker with snuffer.
- Doyle storm inner headsail.
- Cockpit table with integrated drawer fridge and folding flaps.
- Custom build carbon dinghy in transom garage with 4hp Yamaha outboard.
- Storage in cockpit seats, and lazarette.
- LPG storage in cockpit floor 3x 3kg LPG aluminium bottles insulated from interior.
- Bauer Junior2 diving bottles compressor.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Maxwell 3500 electric windlass, with bow and helm controls.
- Anchor CQR 34 Kg, 80m stainless steel 10mm chain, anchor on hydraulically retracting carbon anchor arm.
- Spare anchor Fortress 32 lbs with 8mm chain and rope.
- Pop-up mooring line winch Sanguinetti-Chiavari 24v, 1000W.
- 6 folding mooring cleats.
- 10 Avon deflatable fenders with protection. Complete mooring lines set.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Spray dodger NEW in 2016.
- Bimini over helm and cockpit area.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Cockpit rope bags.
Tender & Outboard:
- Custom built 3m carbon rigid bottom dinghy.
- 8hp Yamaha Enduro outboard on integrated folding bracket.
- 8 sets lifejackets with safety lines.
- 8 person life raft- valise package.
- Raymarine Life tag system M.O.B.
- 5 x 2 kg fire extinguishers (aft cabin/engine room fire port, cockpit locker, navigation area, galley/salon, sail locker).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.