Sly 47 R is a much more dynamic version of the Sly 47, specifically designed to provide interesting and satisfying results in IRC and Open class regattas. Every detail is optimized in terms of exceptional performance, yet it remains easy to manoeuvre and highly liveable also for cruising: it is more lightweight, has improved rigging and deeper extensions than the Sly 47. Sly 47 R is the outcome of accurate design by Studio Lostuzzi, a leader in technology and procedures. The result is a yacht produced from top quality materials, applied using state-of-the-art construction techniques for maximum performance and reliability, without compromising quality.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 46 ft 6 in
Bom: 13 ft 1 in
LWL: 41 ft 3 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 9 ft 8 in
Avvik: 14219 lbs
Ballast: 7054 lbs
tørrvekt: 14219 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 40 HP
Ferskvannstank: (117 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (44 Gallons (US))
- The standard version includes 3 cabins (1 forward, 2 aft) and 1 bathrooms.
- The fittings arrangement
guarantees easy movement from one part of the yacht to the next, considerable stowage space, comfort
- The furniture is in composite and enamelling.
- The light colouring of enamelled sections with
aluminium finishing and carbon fibre look provide the interiors with a sensation of a light-filled, spacious
- The spacious and comfortable saloon is aired via an openable hatch and the port located near the galley
- The rectangular table slides aft to facilitate the stowage of sails during the regattas, while the
sofa can be used as berths during long races.
- The table legs and base units are in aluminium.
- All sofas
are fitted with cushions.
- The 12V electrical circuit is supplied via four 120 Amp service batteries.
- A voltmeter and ampmeter provide good battery management.
- Specific strips are set into the counter-moulding of the deck and hull to provide integrated lighting to
both the deckhead lights and the various electrical devices (pumps, windlass, navigation lights, ...).
- Via the alternator (power dependent on motorization) is attached to the engine.
- Quick 40Ah batterycharger,
220V supply (via socket protected by a circuit breaker).
A 12V, 16-mode rear-lit electrical panel (with identification label) is located above the chart table.
cigar-lighter socket is located below the panel.
The electrical panel also provides information on water
and diesel consumption.
Lighting and sockets
- Halogen lighting (spotlights and reading lamps) provide light to the various spaces for greater comfort.
- spotlights in the forward berth
- reading lights in the forward berth
- spotlights in the head compartment
- spotlights in the saloon
- spotlights over the galley
- chart table light
- spotlight in each aft cabin
- reading light in each aft cabin
- navigation, engine and deck lights
- A number of sockets are fitted (in the cabins, galley and above the charts table).
- Teak top work with high coaming in solid wood around the work surface to avoid falling objects.
steel double sink with mixer tap.
- 145L refrigerator with separate compartments.
- Easy-access waste bin
below the top work.
- Shelving unit below the top work and drawer unit with container basket.
gimballed 2-burner hob and oven have a steel burner-protection bar.
- Cupboards with doors are fitted
along the hull, above the work surface.
- Model Manufacturer: Volvo
- Power: 55 Hp (44 kW) at 3600 rpm
2 14V/65Ah external alternators
- Electrical circuit: manufacturer supplied
- Controls: Manufacturer-supplied single lever remote control
- The engine controls are positioned to the right of the steering column
- Cooling: Liquid cooling with heat exchanger, fluid and seawater circulation pumps, seawater filter.
- The propeller is a folding ?duck-billed? type, sized to the engine power and therefore contributing to the
streamlined performance of the yacht.
- The ignition and engine control panel is located to the side of the
- The engine control lever is integrated with the cockpit coaming.
- The fuel tank in HPDT is centrally
located in the tunnel below the cockpit, between the two aft cabins; it has a 170 litre capacity and is
equipped with an electrical level indicator.
- A 44/180 Ah starter battery is specifically dedicated to engine
- Recess moulded sandwich with carbon fibre surfacing,
PVC and epoxy resin core, the latter guaranteeing hull
protection against osmosis.
- The bulkheads are in
- The structure (cage), with recessmoulded
frame floor of biaxial and unidirectional
structures in carbon fibre, laminated with epoxy resin,
ensures the spread of all stress and pressure points
to guarantee equal and reduced strain on the hull.
- The hull and deck are glued on a 120 mm overlay flange.
- The hull, deck and cockpit have a white gelcoat
- On the coach roof, cockpit deck and walkways, a non-slip finish is provided by a special coat
of ice white ?Awl-Grip?.
- Wire steering with chain is composed as follows:
- 1,100 mm diameter aluminium wheels
- Steering columns
- Aluminium quadrant with autopilot link
- Return blocks
- 3 stainless steel wires
- Aluminium emergency helm
- The metal wire and chain steering system is linked to the aluminium drive shaft section for a better
overall sensitivity-weight ratio.
- In anodised aluminium:
- 2 forward cleats
- 2 aft cleats
Pulpits and stanchions
- The pulpits and stanchions are in 25 mm diameter, 2 mm thickness, mirror-finish AISI 316 stainless steel
tubing (the two forward stanchions on each side are provided with little wheels against sails friction).
- Two guardrails in 5 mm diameter stainless steel cable with own rigging screws.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.