Sly 53 is a Luxury Fast Cruiser of outstanding design. New and classic elements are coherently blended into the clean, streamlined and extremely elegant profile, without any overkill dictated by fashion or tonnage regulations. Sly 53 is the new yachting benchmark.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 52 ft 5 in
Bom: 14 ft 4 in
LWL: 45 ft 9 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 9 ft 8 in
Avvik: 28710 lbs
Ballast: 11243 lbs
tørrvekt: 28710 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 75 HP
Ferskvannstank: (143 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (72 Gallons (US))
- The standard version include 3 cabins (1 forward, 2 aft) and 2 bathrooms.
- The fittings arrangement
guarantees easy movement from one part of the yacht to the next, considerable stowage space, comfort and
- The furniture and the bulkheads are in marine plywood and in composite respectively with visible
sections in teak and enamelling. Frame trims are solid wood.
- The light colouring of enamelled sections along
with the timberwork provide the interiors with a sensation of a light-filled, spacious atmosphere.
- The spacious and comfortable saloon is aired via a hatch which can be opened and the port located near the
- The dinette has the typical semicircle shaped layout.
- The rectangular table slides aft to
facilitate forward seating, while the sofa is L-shaped.
- On the opposite side of the table are three custom-built
seats in lamellar, of a particular design and excellent finish.
- Various storage units in the wall cupboards
above the sofa backrests.
- An ample oilskins locker is fitted between the charts table and head compartment
- All sofas are fitted with cushions.
- The saloon is also lit by two windows in the hull, one near the
sofa and one in the charts table area, allowing an outside view even when sitting comfortably, complete with
- The 12 V electrical circuit is supplied via four 120 Ah service batteries.
- The dock 32 V socket supplies the
main 220V consumptions, the battery charger, the boiler and 220V sockets in the head compartments.
- Via the alternator dependent on motorization.
- Quick 60 Ah battery-charger, 220 V supply (via socket
protected by a circuit breaker), electrical cable.
- A 12 V electrical panel is located above the chart table.
- The electrical panel also provides information on
voltmeter consumption, 12 V, Ah 12V, voltmeter 220 V, level indicator of water and diesel tank.
- A cigarlighter
socket 12 V, plug 220 V, is located below the panel.
Lighting and sockets
- Halogen lighting (spotlights and reading lamps) provide light to the various spaces for greater comfort.
- 1 service light in the forward sails locker-crew accommodation
- 1 reading lamp in the forward sails locker-crew accommodation
- spotlights in the forward cabin
- reading lights in the forward cabin
- spotlights in the head compartment
- spotlights in the saloon
- spotlights over the galley
- chart table light
- spotlight in each aft cabin
- reading light in each aft cabin
- navigation, engine, mooring and deck lights
- A number of sockets are fitted (in the galley and above the charts table).
- Corian top work with high coaming in solid wood around the work surface to avoid falling objects.
- Stainless steel double sink with mixer tap. 145 L inbuilt refrigerator with separate compartments, and
100L refrigerator with vertical opening.
- Easy-access waste bin below the top work.
- Shelving unit below
the top work and drawer unit with container basket.
- The gimballed 3-burner hob and oven have a steel
- Cupboards with doors are fitted along the hull, above the work surface.
- Model and manufacturer: VOLVO D2-75
- Power: Hp (Kw) 75 (55)
- Propeller power: Hp (Kw) 72 (53)
- Rpm: 3000
- Starter motor (2 Kw)
- Alternator: 12 V/115 Ah
- Single lever remote control
- Display provided by the constructor
- Folding ?duck-billed? type propeller
- The ignition and engine control panel is located to the side of the helm.
- The fuel tank is centrally located in the tunnel below the cockpit, between the two aft cabins.
- It has a 390
litre capacity and is equipped with a level indicator.
- A 44 Ah/730 starter battery is specifically dedicated
to engine ignition and separated by the consumption batteries.
- In case of need the consumption batteries
can be used for the engine ignition.
- Recess moulded sandwich with E-glass and carbon fibre
surfacing, PVC and epoxy resin core, the latter
guaranteeing hull protection against osmosis.
bulkheads are of 30 mm composite sandwich
- The structure (cage), with recess-moulded
frame floor of carbon fibre, laminated with epoxy resin,
ensures the spread of all stress and pressure points to
guarantee equal and reduced strain on the hull.
hull and deck are glued on a 120 mm overlay flange.
- The hull, deck and cockpit will have a white gel-coat
- On the coach roof, cockpit deck and walkways, a non-slip finish is provided by a special coat of ice
- Wire steering with chain is composed as follows:
- 1.100 mm diameter aluminium wheels
- 2 steering columns of plastic reinforced by incorporated fiberglass
- 2 aluminium quadrants, one instead of the emergency helm
- Return blocks
- Stainless steel wires
- Pinions with chains
- In anodised aluminium:
- 2 forward cleats
- 2 central cleats
- 2 aft cleats
- Stainless steel 17 kg anchor, 60 m chain, d.10.
Pulpits and stanchions
- The pulpits and stanchions are in 25 mm diameter, 2 mm thickness, mirror-finish AISI 316 stainless steel
tubing (the two forward stanchions on each side are provided with little wheels against sails friction).
- Two guardrails in 5 mm diameter stainless steel cable with own rigging screws.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.