2010 Sun Yachts Sun Voyager 28
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
SUN VOYAGER 28 is the comfortable displacement family or charter boat with a choice of power options. Eight big windows enlarge optical the saloon and are ensuring exceptional viewing for navigation from inside helm. SUN VOYAGER 28 has spacious living accommodation, large decks, a solid and beautiful finishing, economic sailing qualities and less maintenance. Quality and price compare very well to competition.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Designer: Andrzej Skrzat
Skrogfasong: V-bunn skrog
LOA: 28 ft 2 in
Bom: 8 ft 4 in
tørrvekt: 3527 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 30 HP
Antall enkeltkøyer: 5
- Sun Voyager 28 Additional equipment
- Bow basket with entrance through the bow (surcharge)
- Polsters in mahogany
- Bow gangway with anchor fastening
- Windlass Quick Aries 12 V / 500 W
- Window covers with fastenings
- Second helm in the cabin with hydraulic steering
- Oil heating Webasto Air Top 2000 with 3 outlets
- Gas heating Trumatic E 2400
- Gas heating + hot water Trumatic C3402
- Hot water installation with Trumatic boiler
- Fridge (12V, 230V, gas)
- Electrical installation 230 V (shore connection, fuse box, 2 sockets)
- Additional 100 Ah board battery
- Radio VDO with CD player, 4 speakers and installation
- Horn on the roof
- Additional fresh water tank in the bow
- Fuel tank made of stainless steel with the deck outlet
- Furniture in the main cabin made of leather
- Hot water installation from the inboard engine
- Battery charger
- Bimini-top over the cockpit
- Screen in the sliding hatch cover
- Fixed artificial leather cushions in the cockpit
- Grill basket with stainless grill
- Table in the cockpit
- Hot shower in the cockpit (only with hot water installation)
- Hot shower in the toilet (only with hot water installation)
- The walls in the toilet made of laminate
- Antifouling: 3x VC TAR + 2x VC 17 Extra
- Marine WC, holding tank 110 L, pump for waste disposal
- Reflector with remote control
- Polish gas bottles (11 kg + 5 kg)
- CQR Anchor with 25 m chain (surcharge)
- Additional cleats on the bath platform
- 4 fenders with fender baskets on the bow
- Light on the elevator
- Mosquito screens for the gangways and hatches
- Guard rail in the gangway
- Two opened portholes with mosquito screens in the bedroom
- Fender bar made of teak
- Overlaps over the windows
- Additional helm on the roof
- Electrical bow thruster
- Cockpit and bow floor made of teak
- Bath platform covered by teak
- Roof of the cabin covered by teak
- Laminate yacht berth
- Made with high quality marine plywood
- finished with light oak; spray varnished with semigloss polyurethane.
- Bow double berth
- side berth
- table for 5 persons
- 8 big windows made of 8 mm plexiglas.
- Demountable seat back-rest on the bow berth, the step by bow gangway.
- chemical WC
- sink with fresh water
- opened porthole.
- double berth
- 2 windows
- opened round porthole
- locker under the berth
- 3 cupboards
- 2 technical lockers
- 75 Ah marine battery
- main switch
- fuse panel
- lighting: four lamps in the saloon, one lamp in the toilet, two lamps in the stern cabin
- bilge pump
- two 12V sockets: by helm and in the stern cabin.
- laminated module made of gelcoat (stone imitation), including sink with outboard water outlet through cut-off valve.
- Fresh water from l tank.
- Complete gas installation: 2-flame gas cooker, reducer, ventilated gas bottles container from cockpit accessible, without gas bottle.
- Lockers under the seats
- 3 cupboards
- Outboard or inboard engine 10-30 HP ( customers choice ),
- Helm with steering wheel and remote control outside ( mechanical steering )
- Engine protecting groin on the boat's bottom before the engine.
- Handmade with glass-polyester laminate (isophthalic resins and gelcoats, powder mats and powder fabrics).
- Colours: hull wine red RAL3003.
- Yellow plastic film decoration on the boards.
- Made with sandwich technology, colour: beige RAL1015.
- Fittings (316 AISI stainless steel): bow basket, hand rails on the roof, stern half-baskets, life buoy fixing, four stainless steel mooring cleats, small mast for the 360 ° motor light.
- Under the fittings and the equipment installation points laminate layer is additionally thickened up to 10 mm.
- Navigational lights: red/green bow light, 360 °, white stern light, motor light,
- Reeling bands: two on the bow, one by the helm
- Two closed lockers
- Closed cover for the engine compartment
- Sliding hatch cover with the plate made of plexiglas
- Bow gangway with gas servo + door made of Plexiglas
- Anchor container, folding anchor 10 kg, 30 m anchor rope
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.