Here is a very flashy-looking, modern and spacious bow rider in the extremely popular black and white colours. The engine is a MerCruiser 5.0L MPi and has approximately 90 hours at the time of listing and it is still being used by the vendor.
In the beginning of 2017 this boat had a new starter motor fitted and the starter battery is also recent.
The seating is plentiful - as is the storage, and there are lockers under most seats. As well as that there is a central ski locker under the floor and tons of room either side of the engine bay.
The seating is off white & silver and the floor is covered with a grey marine carpet - on poppers for easy removal. This big, roomy bow rider has plenty of space for you and your friends and Bayliner rates it to carry up to 11 people!
This boat is now with us, out of the water but it is still being used by its owners so please call to arrange your viewing.
There is no trailer with this boat.
BAYLINER 235 BOWRIDER DESCRIPTION from Bayliner:
Designed and built by Bayliner Boats for the Brunswick Group in the USA.
LOA: 7.01 mtrs / 23'10"
BEAM: 2.59 mtrs / 8'6"
Draft: 0.91 mtrs / 3'0"
Deadrise 21 Degrees at the Transom.
Dry Weight: 4200 Ibs.
Engine: Mercruiser 5.0 Ltr 260hp Petrol Engine
Cruising Speed: 30 knots
Maximum Speed: 40 knots
Current Engine Hours: Approx. 90
Engine Last Serviced: Beginning of 2017.
Alpha One Drive Leg.
Fuel Tank Capacity: 189 Ltrs / 42 Gallons
MANUFACTURER PROVIDED DESCRIPTION
Sporting bold looks and sharp design, the 235 truly stands out on the water. The roomy cockpit and bow on the 235 make the perfect haven for all-day escapes on the water. If water sports are your game, the 235 comes to play with a 5.0L MPI engine.
• Remove the centre sun pad cushion to create a walk-through transom area.
• The swim platform extension provides a roomy staging area for water sports.
• The comfy bow area gets even more plush with the addition of the optional bow filler cushion.
• Add the optional Stainless Steel Trim Upgrade Package to outfit your 235 with stainless steel beverage holders, as well as grab rails and gunwale trim.
• The helm seat swivels back when the helmsman wants to join the fun; the flip-up bolster offers a prime position for driving.
• Beverage Holders
• Bucket Seats - Swivel 180° w/Flip-Up Bolsters
• Centre Walk-through Cockpit Entry from Transom (removable cushion reveals walk-through)
• Console Weather Door in the Bow Walk-through
• Courtesy Lights
• Grab Handles
• Hull Side Storage
• In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
• Lockable Glove Box in Port Dash
• Molded-in Bow Cooler
• Port & Starboard Console Storage
• Step-through Cockpit Entry from Transom
• U-Lounge Aft Seating - Storage Below
• Waterproof 120-watt Satellite-Ready AM/FM Stereo w/Audio Input for iPod & Mp3
• Black Canvas Tonneau & Bow Covers
• Ski Mirror
• 260 M MPI/A1 (5.0L) ECT Carb Compliant
• 12V Blower
• Bilge Pump
• Automatic Engine Bay Fire Extinguisher
• 1 x 12v 110 ah Battery (New - 2015)
• 12V Accessory Outlet
• 12V Horn
• Custom-Molded Dash Panels w/Non-Glare Brow
- Fuel Gauge
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
- Trim Gauge
• Padded Steering Wheel w/Tilt Steering
• Power-Assisted Rack & Pinion Steering
• Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
Hull and Deck:
• 12V Navigation Lights
• Anchor Line Locker
• Anchor Locker
• Arctic White Hull & Deck w/Black Hull Stripe
• Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
• Bow Beach Access Step
• Cast Stainless Steel Engine Vents
• Fiberglass Floor Liner
• Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
• Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
• Integrated Stainless Steel Bow Handrails
• Stainless Steel Tow Ring
• Vinyl Gunwale Molding
• Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
Please note that the trailer is not included in the sale.
Sporting bold looks and sharp design, the 235 truly stands out on the water. The roomy cockpit and bow on the 235 make the perfect haven for all-day escapes on the water. If watersports are your game, the 235 comes to play with a 5.0L MPI engine and the optional Flight Series Package.