2011 Alu Marine Havana 72
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
The Havana 72 was designed to offer a maximum of pleasure, excitement and comfort on board.
With the HAVANA, the ALU MARINE Shipyard and BERRET RACOUPEAU YACHT DESIGN naval architects have given a new meaning to the concept of luxury sailing catamarans. Built in aluminum, the HAVANA are top-of-the-range, strong, high-performance and comfortable catamarans. Their design is clean and refined. The fast hull form, easy maneuverability and long range make the HAVANA well suited catamarans to round-the-world cruising in extreme comfort and safety.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Designer: Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design
LOA: 73 ft 7 in
Bom: 37 ft 3 in
LWL: 65 ft 1 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 4 in
Avvik: 87538 lbs
tørrvekt: 87538 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x 174 HP
Engine Option 2: 2x 174 HP
Ferskvannstank: (454 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (885 Gallons (US))
- The saloon, which can be adapted to the owner?s choice, is very light and opens widely onto the outside.
- The telescopic tables allow this spacious and friendly dining area to be converted into a comfortable lounge with a warm and relaxed atmosphere.
- The size of the portholes has been optimized to offer excellent natural light and fantastic views over the ocean wherever you are in the boat.
- The cabins are spacious and impressive with luxurious and versatile accommodation.
- In the aft portside cabin, the double bed is easily convertible into twin beds.
- The galley is extremely functional and well located in the port side hull with easy access from the saloon.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.