2012 Acico Yachts 49 m MY NASSIMA
NOK 150 824 696*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- To motorer / diesel
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 15 900 000 Skatt ikke betalt (NOK 150 824 696)
Built in aluminium by Dutch Super Yacht yard ACICO Yachts, this three decked motor yacht was launched in 2012 and is ABS classed and MCA coded (LY2).
Her classic, timeless design by Oliver van Meer features a stern garage for a car as well as two Ducati motor bikes, a fully equipped fitness room, a spacious sundeck and a large aquarium on the main deck.
The interior is designed by Maja von Dewitz, VDP Studio GmbH, is coherent throughout the three decks and matches the outside style of the yacht.
For further details or images of the yacht as well as all other questions we would appreciate your contacting us.
Please contact Master User at +49 (0)6162 961830
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Designer: Olivier F. van Meer Design
LOA: 49.18 m
Bom: 8.70 m
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 2.57 m
Total Power: 3528 KW
Engine Power: 1764 KW
Engine Power: 1764 KW
Maks Hastighet: 18 knop
Ferskvannstank: (7492 Liter)
Drivstoffstank: (72800 Liter)
Septiktank: (6460 Liter)
Antall enkeltkøyer: 4
Antall dobbelkøyer: 4
Antall kabiner: 6
Antall toalett: 7
Antall baderom: 6
Vind hastighet og retning
12 GUESTS in 6 STATEROOMS
Coherent and well thought out use of space has been implemented throughout the three decks of the yacht and matches the outside style. By having the aquarium as a division between the saloon and aft deck, the surrounding environment of the Ocean is brought to life on deck.
The owner will enjoy a large personal gym and spacious stateroom on the upper deck whilst the lower deck features a full beam VIP cabin and four guest cabins.
10 CREW in 6 CABINS
Adjacent to the wheel house there is a captain’s cabin, on the lower deck there are four double and one single crew cabin accommodating 10/11 crew in total. The crew mess is fully independent from the galley and has its own mini galley.
Finest silk gloss lacquered nut wood is used in the woodwork throughout the yacht in fusion with the finest fabrics, (fish) leather, Stucco and lacquered panels.
- Engines: CATERPILLAR 3512C-HD
- Power: 2 x 1,764 kW (2,365 hp)/1800 rpm
- Cruising speed: 14 knots
- Consumption: 189 l @ 12 knots
- Range: 4,800 nm @ 9.5 knots
- Steering: AMARTECH rudder, HYDROMAR hydraulic steering machine
- Bow thruster: NAIAD, electrical, 132 kW
- Stabilizer: NAIAD stabilizer system with stabilization at anchor, type 621
HULL & DECK
- Hull is an entirely welded aluminium construction separated into 6 compartments by means of watertight bulkheads
- All exterior decks and stairs are lined with teak (15 mm thick)
- Crane on aft deck (1500 kg) and fore deck (3500 kg)
- Three-dimensional moving and telescopic HYDROMAR gangway, 6.8 meters
- Bar on sun deck and main aft deck
- Jacuzzi located on sun deck
- Underwater lighting
- FURUNO instruments consisting of: 2 x radar, DGPS, GPS, AIS, log, wind, echo sounder, NAVTEX
COMMUNCIATION & SATELLITE SYSTEM
- Internet/communication system connected to satellite, GSM and WiFi
- Closed circuit television system to monitor the decks and engine room
- Flat screen TVs
- Blu-Ray players
- BOSE surround systems
- iPod docking stations
- Central media database to watch movies throughout the yacht
- Voltage: 230/400 VAC
- Frequency: 3 phase 50 Hz
- 3 x CATERPILLAR generators: 1 x 100 kW, 2 x 125 kW
- HVAC heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- 3 x HEM water makers, Series 25, each with 6,000 l/day
- WESTFALIA fuel separator
- FACET oily water separator
- JETS vacuum system for toilets
- HARMAN waste water treatment
- 2 x HEATMASTER boilers, each 25 kW
- According to the international security guidelines
TENDERS & TOYS
- Custom made RIB jet tender with 140 kW diesel engine (6 m) in the bow area
- MOB tender on the aft side of the bridge deck
- 2 x YAMAHA Wave Runner VX Cruiser stored next to the MOB tender
- 4 x SEA-DOO sea scooters, type RS1
- MINI John Cooper Works Cabrio car is situated in the garage on the aft side of the yacht
- 2 x DUCATI Diavel Carbon Black motorcycles are stored next to the car
- 3 x E-Bike
a prima vista offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.