Price Reduction 2012 Sea Ray 350 Sundancer w/ T- inboard Mercruiser 8.2 MPI (370 hp each) only 313 hours. She is exceptionally clean and well maintained. The 350 was one of Sea Ray's best selling models. She offers good performance with the 8.2 MPI's, plenty of cockpit seating & a beautiful cabin. She had new exhaust risers & manifolds done 5/2019. All service is up to date on mains, transmissions & gen. Survey was completed 5/2019 along with compression checks on mains. Survey & mechanical checked out great. New bottom job & new zincs 5/2019
She is in great condition, turn key & ready for her next owner.
* Mercruiser 8.2 MPI Horizons 370 hp (closed cooling) Digital throttle-shift 313 hours ( fresh water flush kits on both motors)
* 5 KW Kohler gas genset - 178 hours
* Premier stereo upgrade w/ JL audio speakers, amp & subwoofer
* Cockpit Grill (electric)
* Vacu flush head w/ macerator o/b & dockside discharge
* Central vacuum
* TV- DVD in salon & mid cabin.
* Cockpit TV (removable)
* Underwater lights on swim platform
* Cockpit refrigerator
* Cockpit cover- new 5/2019
* Front 5 piece enclosure - new 5/2019
* 3 piece aft camper canvas enclosure
* Bow cushions w/ canvas cover
* Raymarine 2 screens 10" & 9" GPS- chartplotter- fish/ depth finder w/ radar (installed 2018)
* New exhaust risers & manifolds 5/2019
* B service on mains 5/2019 (water pumps, plugs, belts, oils- filters etc)
* Gen. & transmissions serviced 5/2019
* Bottom job w/ zincs 5/2019
With the 350 Sundancer, four oversized hull windows contribute to enhanced interior visibility and ambient light. There is a clever aft-facing transom seat, optional cockpit barbecue and flatscreen TV, and an electrically adjustable forward berth. A plunging sheer line and contoured fiberglass sport spoiler are sure to grab attention wherever you go..
For additional information please call listing broker Jeremy Bradshaw 941-376-3345 or Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Boat is located at Marinemax in Venice, Fl. & shown by appointment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.