PRICE REDUCTION!!! $459,000 lowest on the market!
MANUFACTURER'S PROVIDED DESCRIPTION:
Taut lines and a sporty look, the Gran Turismo 49 boasts a spirited temperament.
On board, the living spaces have been designed to enjoy moments of relaxation and interaction. The large submersible swim platform offers a space to store a jet ski, as well as a large dinghy locker, in which these leisure craft can be easily accessed.
A glass door closes off the cockpit to create a second lounge area inside with a panoramic sea view. The opening roof provides perfect ventilation. The galley, located below the lounge, is completely open. It is bathed in light from the windshield.
FEATURES AS DESCRIBED BY OWNER:
• Two Cabins, Two Heads
• Mahogany Interior
• White Cabinets in Galley
• Leather Upholstery in Salon
• Forward Sun Mattress
• Cockpit Grill
• Cockpit Refrigerator
• Bose Speakers in Salon
• 2 X Raymarine Multifunction Displays at Helm Station
• VHF Radio
• HD Digital Radar 4KW
• Mooring / Anchoring Kit
• Hydraulic Swim Platform
• Solid Wood Cockpit Table with Electric Pedestal
• Bow Thruster
• Shore Freshwater Intake
• 9KVA Generator 110V/60HZ
• Underwater Hull Light
• Tropical Air Conditioning
• Ivory Carpet in Wheelhouse
• Aft Docking Station with Bow Thruster and Joystick Control
• Bose Watertight Loudspeakers in Cockpit
• Radio MP3 Player and Speakers in Forward Cabin
• Deck Fresh Water Pump in Chain Locker
• Cockpit Sink
• Satellite TV System
• Custom Bedding for Cabins
• Washer / Dryer
Please call Capt. Mark at 203 442 3009
All details of this vessel, including engine hours and speeds, are as stated by the manufacturer, or Yachtworld.com, or the owner. The Castaways Club, Inc. does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information, nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.