Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Jersey Cape Yachts
Designer: Jersey Cape Yachts
Flaggstat: United States
Skrogfasong: endret V-bunn skrog
LOA: 47 ft 0 in
Bom: 15 ft 1 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 9 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 11 in
tørrvekt: 44092 lbs
Total Power: 1800 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 900 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 900 HP
Marsjfart: 27 knop
Maks Hastighet: 31 knop
Ferskvannstank: (135 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: Aluminium (750 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (40 Gallons (US))
Antall enkeltkøyer: 4
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 1
CAP’N CRUNCH is a custom Express Enclosed Hardtop Sport Fisherman. Access is over the gunwales into the spacious two level teak Cockpit.
Three top loading freezer, drink chill box, and sink are forward with a full size fighting chair and walk through door aft. Curved teak coaming boards show off her custom heritage.
Forward through a fold up door panel is the teak Helm Deck. There is L-shaped seating aft and to starboard with a bench seat to port.
A Release helm chair is centerline with matching port and starboard companion seats on cabinet bases.
The helm with three 15” Garmin touch screens is impressive!
Access to the cabin below is slightly to starboard.
The Galley is immediately to port with the private Head to starboard.
An L shaped settee is forward of the Galley with an over/under cabin with pocket door to starboard.
All the way forward is the Main Cabin with staggered over/under bunks and plenty of storage.
The 14 step Tower is fully equipped and offers an excellent vantage point.
Helm Deck Area
- Teak over fiberglass decking
- Removable Sunbrella runner
- Large hatch into Engine Room
- 3 Side fixed glass windows
- V-Cool UV protection on windows (8/16, $3335)
- (3) Overhead LED light fixtures red/blue/white
- Marvair AC digital controls – starboard side vent
- Marine Air AC digital controls – port side vent
- Copper grid glassed into hardtop for SSB grounding
- (3) Release helm chairs w/cushions
- (2) Epoch US9 HD electric teaser reels overhead
- Folding teak door & hatch w/glass to cabin below
- Varnished teak trim on side windows
- Varnished teak helm pod
- Single lever controls
- 3 overhead speakers VHF, UHF, SSB
- L-shaped starboard side seating with removable cushions and storage below (cushions new 2/19)
- Bench seat, port side w/removable cushions and storage below
- Raised teak helm step
- (2) Yanmar LED digital engine gauges
- Clear acrylic aft enclosure one piece plus door
- Electronics breaker panel and storage under port companion seat
- Three drawers behind cabinet under starboard companion seat
- (3) stainless steel drink holders
- (3) Garmin GPS Map 7215, plotter, radar, weather, depth, AIS
- (2) Garmin VHF 200’s w/remote mics & remote mounted overhead speakers
- Garmin GHC 10 autopilot
- Garmin GMI 10 digital marine instrument display
- ACR spotlight control
- Ritchie 6” High Speed magnetic compass
- Garmin GSD 26 digital black box network sounder
- SEA 245 150 watt MF/HF/SSB w/remote speaker & mic
- Alpine stereo CDA 118M AM/FM/CD/Bluetooth w/mini RCA & USB inputs
- (2) JL Audio 6.5 speakers
- Garmin GXM 51 XM Sat radio/weather antenna
- Airmar PB20 Weather station antenna
- (2) Garmin GC10 cameras, Cockpit & Engine Room
- Garmin AIS 300 receiver
- Seastar helm pump (new 6/16)
- Gost Navtracker 2.0 GPS tracking system with geofence and entry alarm (new 7/16)
- Engine gauges readout on Garmin screens
- Yanmar emergency start/stop, throttle controls
- Vetus bow thruster control
- Volvo interceptor trim tab controls
- (2) Yanmar LCD gauge panels
- Overhead storage both in front of helm
The Galley is down to port, is U shaped and offers the following features:
- Corian stone look countertops
- (2) stainless steel Vitrifrigo under counter refrigerator drawers
- (2) stainless steel Vitrifrigo under counter freezer drawers
- In counter trash receptacle
- (11) high gloss Cherry cabinet doors
- (2) high gloss Cherry drawers
- GE Profile built-in microwave oven
- Corian seamless sink
- Removable spray faucet
- Amtico walnut flooring w/removable Sunbrella cover
- 12 Volt outlet
- (4) Overhead lights
- GFI outlets
- Overhead hatch to back of helm electronics for easy access
- LED strip lighting under the cabinet toe kick
Just forward of and open to the galley is the salon area. An ultra-leather L-shaped settee is outboard to port with storage below and rod storage behind. Behind is a large storage shelf. Above are four Cherry high gloss cabinets.
In front of the settee is an adjustable height table with high gloss Burlwood and inlayed edge banding.
The forward most cabinet houses the yachts entertainment system consisting of a Bose V-35 AM/FM/CD/AV receiver, a Direct TV HD, STA TV receiver, a Samsung Blue Ray player and a Magnavox DVD recorder. There are 5 Bose mini cube speakers that deliver the sound. Across from the settee is a 36” Samsung HD LCD TV.
Also in the salon are three hinged entry steps for storage below, five halogen mini spots and a removable carpet runner over the Amtico walnut sole.
The yacht’s head is across from the galley behind a hinged Cherry door. The vanity has two high gloss Cherry doors below the Corian counter top with seamless sink. Above are two mirror medicine cabinets.
The toilet is a Raritan Atlantis electric model on a raised pedestal.
The stall shower has a clear Lexan door, molded shelf, storage locker, light and exhaust fan. The shower fixture is hand held or wall mountable.
Also, in the head are two overhead halogen mini spots, an A/C vent, Amtico walnut floor and a removable runner.
The guest cabin is located forward of the head and opposite the salon settee. There are two over/under bunks along the hull side. Each berth has a reading light. Below the lower berth is one large drawer.
Above the upper berth are four high gloss Cherry storage cabinets.
Also in the cabin are two halogen mini spots above.
All the way forward is the master cabin with two crisscross bunks on the hull sides. Above each side are four hinged storage cabinets with cedar lining and an auto light. Forward is a mirror and to starboard is a small shelf above the bunk.
At the foot of each berth is a cedar lined hanging locker with auto light, a Corian shelf below with a drawer and storage cabinet below the shelf.
The entry door is a bi-fold arched Cherry door.
Above the berth is an Ocean Air sliding privacy and insect screen on the deck hatch. The sole is Amtico walnut planks.
Below the upper berth are two more storage cabinets, below the lower bunk is a large drawer.
Also in the cabin are four overhead halogen mini spots.
- Fiberglass decks w/non-skid walk-way on perimeter
- Varnished teak toe rails
- Aluminum bow rail set inside the varnished toe rail for ease of maintenance
- Varnished teak bow pulpit
- Lewmar anchor windlass
- (2) Foot switches for windlass
- Delta plow anchor
- All chain approx. 200’ rode
- Bow anchor roller
- Flush deck hatch to anchor locker w/freshwater wash down
- Grab rails port & starboard side of house
- International Navigation lights (recessed)
- 3 Panel windshield
- (3) Windshield wipers & washers
- Bomar deck hatch into Forward Cabin
- 3 Side black Textulene windshield cover (new 8/16)
- Revere (6) person life raft chocked on bow w/hydro static release
- Dual spring line cleats
- Teak over fiberglass Cockpit sole
- Teak coaming boards
- Curved teak covering boards
- (8) Recessed rod holders in covering boards
- “Release” varnished fighting chair w/rocket launcher backrest & cover
- Cockpit door & gate, starboard side
- Garmin CCTV camera into Cockpit
- (2) Overhead lights in brow
- (3) Port & (3) starboard tower leg rod holders
- Lighted live well in transom centerline under two teak hatches
- Raised step into Helm Area w/(2) hinged top teak storage lockers
- Vartech 10” color monitor, duplicates Garmin screen display from Helm drops down from overhead
- Large top loading bait freezer
- Refrigerated drink box w/ (2) hinged lids
- (2) large hinged cabinets with custom “Starboard” tackle (8) drawers, (3) large (5) small.
- (2) Gaff storage lockers w/ hinged doors
- Chrome hawse line openings in transom corners
- (2) LED spreader lights in brow
- Fiberglass step box with storage within
- Lee triple spreader outriggers w/collapsible back stays
- Lee center rigger
- Teak transom, recessed & varnished
- (4) Seablaze 3 underwater lights
- Refrigerated Cockpit lift out catch well, 9’ wide w/(2) hinged access hatches
- Raw water wash down
- P & R Canvas Cockpit fly w/(2) poles, pullies & vee cleats (new 6/18)
- Sockets for transom door swim ladder
- Hidden fresh water washdown spigot to port
- Hidden salt water washdown spigot to starboard
- Hidden fresh water shore inlet to port
- (2) Cockpit speakers
- (6) place rocket launcher on aft tower reel
- (4) upright rod holders in upper cockpit sole
- Portside cockpit sink with shower wand under hinged top
- (2) s/s drink holders
- Eskimo dumps chipped ice into live well
- (3) refrigerated controls for fish box, drink holder
- Hinged storage under step
- 14 Step custom aluminum tower
- Solid fiberglass buggy top w/ one overhead light
- Fiberglass console
- Electronic engine controls
- Padded bellyband as an upholstered seat
- Freshwater wash down
- Garmin GPS 5212 plotter, radar, depth, weather, AIS
- Garmin GMI 10 speed & depth
- Garmin GHC autopilot
- Garmin VHF 2000 radio w/DSC
- 4” Ritchie magnetic compass
- Forward LED spreader lights
- Trac Vision M5 Sat TV dome
- Garmin X HD 6” open array radar scanner
- Volvo trim tab control
- Vetus bow thruster control
- (2) Garmin GPS sensors
- (3) VHF antennas
- Rupp Standoffs for (4) 16’ antennas (3 VHF, 1 SSB)
- Stainless steel helm wheel
- Single side band antenna
- ACR searchlight
- (2) aft facing quartz lights
- forward facing LED light
- Halogen down lights
- Access through helm deck
- T/900 HP Yanmar/Scania V8 diesels, direct drive
- Seascape power steering unit Commercial Division of Seastar (new 2017)
- Fiberglass engine muffler
- (4) DC LED Engine Room lights
- (6) AC Engine Room lights
- Reverso oil change pump, 4 position
- (2) Racor 1000 fuel filters
- Dometic Eskimo Ice Chipper model EI600D
- AC raw water pump w/backup pump
- (2) Marvair AC compressors
- Hot/cold water manifold system
- Fireboy 19 lb. FM 2000 fire control system
- 120 Volt outlet
- Livos technology fan control system
- (2) Sea Frost refrigeration compressors
- (2) Yanmar electronic engine control boxes
- Marvair refrigeration compressor
- Garmin CCTV camera
- ZF-335A 1.767 to 1 ratio transmissions
- Dripless shaft seals
- Crash valves on both engines
- Shaft tubes
- 2.5” Stainless steel prop shafts
- Nibral 5 blade 26.5” x 40” props
- Watermakers Inc. 500 GPD component style watermaker
- (2) Sea Chest type raw water delivery with air valves
- Fresh water washdown
- (3) auto/manual bilge pumps
- Dometic/Marine Air 16,000 BTU – port side of helm area A/C unit
- 12/24 Volt DC system
- 110/220 Volt 60 hz AC system
- New 16 KW Fisher Panda genset w/hush cover (New 12/17)
- Glendinning 50 amp 220 volt shore cord reel
- (4) Odyssey PC 2250 12 volt batteries in battery boxes (new 9/16)
- Group 27 generator battery (new 8/18)
- (2) Group 31 bow thruster batteries located forward
- Cockpit 12 volt electronic breaker panel w/(12) breaker protected circuits
- ProMariner On board solutions 4 stage 12 volt 40 amp battery charger
- (2) Victron Centaur 24 volt 30 amp battery chargers - new 10/19
- (3) battery shut off switches
- Battery parallel switch
- DC main electric panel w/33 breaker protected circuits
- DC main electric panel w/DC digital volt meters
- DC main electric panel w/DC digital amp meters
- AC main electric panel w/7 breakers protected 220 volt circuits
- AC main electric panel w/18 breakers protected 110 volt circuits
- AC main electric panel w/AC digital volt meters
- AC main electric panel w/(2) AC digital amp meters
- ProMariner battery charger control panel
- Liquid level meter at main pump
YARD PERIOD UPGRADES
SEPT. TO DEC. 2017
CAP’N CRUNCH was brought back to Jersey Cape Yachts for a yard period. Work performed included:
- Sand blasting bottom, new barrier coat and paint
- Engine fluid and cooling service @ 842 hours
- New cutlass bearings
- Replace dripless shaft seals
- Fill keel w/lead/resin mix for improved handling w/Tuna Tower
- Replace Panda generator with new larger size
- Service all electrical components and prove all systems
- Custom eyebrow on bow thruster tube
- Steering system power pack replacement (Feb. 2018) ($5800)
AUG. 2018 AT TREICHEL MARINE, DANIA BEACH, FL
Yard period included the following work:
- Interlux Micron Extra blue bottom paint
- Prop One on props, shafts, struts and rudders
- Fabricate and install 2 new stainless steel rudders
- New upper and lower rudder bearings w/seals
- New rudder collars and ball joints
- Rebuild steering cylinder
- Repaint boot stripe blue
- Sand transom, new name and four coats of clear coat
- 3 Step compound and wax entire vessel
- Replace Volvo interceptor trim tab systems w/new
- Full air conditioning service
Completed 8/2018 by Certified Diesel, Ft. Lauderdale Yanmar/Scania authorized dealer
- Remove and replace all fluids and filters
- Remote and replace heat exchangers, belts, impellers and coolers
- New thermostats, zincs, belts, CCV filters, impellers and cams
- Engine hours at completion 963
Fuel Burn Data
1800 rpm 23 knots 50 gph
1900 rpm 26 knots 59 gph
2000 rpm 27.5 knots 69 gph
2300 rpm 32 knots 88 gph
CAP’N CRUNCH is truly a one of a kind Express Fisherman. Adapted from a Blount design hull with plenty of Carolina flare, the hull is dry and seaworthy.
Her hull is painted in a custom “Etheral Blue” with a bright white superstructure and plenty of high gloss brightwork.
She was custom built for a knowledgeable owner with a very thorough design spec.
Countless upgrades since the current owner’s purchase Aug. 2016. He maintains her in mint condition with annual services in Ft. Lauderdale. She is ready to fish immediately without any additions or changes.
“Ready to go”, CAP’N CRUNCH represents a sensibly priced custom sportfisherman with all an angler could desire.
While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard CAP’N CRUNCH, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.