This 2013 Deep Impact 360 Open is a trade in on a new Deep Impact, which will be its owner's 3rd Deep Impact...
Finished in Rosso Diablo Red, this very clean 360 Open is powered with triple 300 Verados with 345 hours total time. The boat will top out at 70 mph.
Currently located at our factory in Miami. Easy to see and test.
Trailer not included but available. Shipping available .
The 360 Sport offers a very unique forward head compartment. This spacious compartment provides a flat top deck that offers an excellent casting platform for the angler. The 36' rides on a twin step 24 degree bottom that provides a plush yet fast and efficient ride. No other boats ride as well as the Deep Impact 360 Open. Power comes from Twin, Triple outboards. Top speeds range from 60 to 85 mph. The engine configuration has been triple 300hp Mercury Verado outboards. These reliable and fuel efficient engines push the 360 Open in excess of 70 mph. Take the time to personally inspect the 360. You will be thoroughly impressed.
- Fuel Tanks: (3) Large capacity 215 Center, 63 Gal Saddles
- Engines: triple 300 Verado, painted engines, two lever controls
- Gauges: Rig for Trip 300 Verado, 3 Round, Link Gauge to connect to GPS
- Propellers: 23p Mirage Plus
- Trim Tabs: Mercury 280S with Mechanical Mercury Tab Indicators
- Dash Panels: Carbon Fiber RED w White lettering (Inotek), Backlit
- Paint/Graphics: Hull sides Rosso Diablo Red , Red logos with tan and black accent, Paint RED stripe around t top, Painted engine details- White with Red Helmet, Red Mercury lettering, Red 300, Tan hash marks and small tan accent around 300 numbers, RED stripe on bottom of windshield
- T Top: Console Mount T Top, SPORT (Crowned Frame) Precision, BLACK Powdercoat, Integrated LED Spreader Lights, 4 lights, RED stripe on edge, Red and White LED lights over console
- Bow Thruster- Vetus
- Anchor Windlass- Stainless Anchor with Line and Chain
- Pop Up Fender Cleats- (4)
- Helm Seat- Fiberglass base, Double Rear Doors, Sink at top, Grab handle at back
- Lonseal Flooring- center bilge, long front seats, rear seat
- Steering Wheel- Black and polished stainless, Isotta
- Forward Seating- LONG Grey rubber floor inside, soft handles
- Electronics: Garmin 5212 GPS, Sounder, Short Black Antennas
- Stereo: 2 10” and 6 7” JL sport, black, Clarion CMD6 head unit w I pod connection.
- Courtesy / Mood Lights- WHITE under console, driver seat, forward seating. and two in each gunel rod box. Two White and Two Red in t top.
- Seating- Bolster Package- Helm, and transom, all with soft handles
- Electric front console seat lift:
- Upholstery: NEW bolster seating Soft Handles. Colors- Main- White Keyston Pure White ZAN-3102, Large Accent- O - vinyl Cabernet Red, Small Accent- O vinyl Pecan tan
- Bow Filler Cushion-
- Cabin/Head: White Acrylic, White Head Liner, Red side valances
- Wind Shield: Clear, Regular Height, RED paint line at bottom
- Rub Rail- Black
Tim Gallagher- 561-0814-8143
Brokers are urged to call to discuss commission program.
Please contact at 561-814-8143
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Bom: 10 ft 2 in
Klarering til bro: 9 ft 5 in
tørrvekt: 11000 lbs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.