Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 70 ft 10 in
Bom: 18 ft 8 in
LWL: 61 ft 11 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 0 in
Avvik: 124663 lbs Full Last
Klarering til bro: 17 ft 11 in
tørrvekt: 102698 lbs
Total Power: 2000 HP
Engine Power: 1000 HP
Engine Power: 1000 HP
Ferskvannstank: (400 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (1700 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (330 Gallons (US))
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 3
Elements of Arina
One of the many defining benefits of a Fleming Yacht is the ease of movement for owners and guests boarding and moving throughout the vessel. One can board through the port or starboard side gates, or the aft gate to the cockpit. The steps to and from the dock are slight, with absolutely no leaping required. Here again, smart engineering, Fleming’s low centre of gravity, combine with safety and comfort.
Outside, one can walk all around the vessel, under protected side decks, and be safeguarded by the high bulwarks and railings. This is very useful when adjusting fenders and lines as one approaches the marina. The helm can easily communicate with the line handler through the pilothouse doors with no need for raised voices.
Enter the salon via the sliding double doors from the cockpit.
The salon and galley are beautifully integrated on this level, separate from the pilothouse and accommodations.
From the salon, up four steps to the pilothouse with helm, with guest settee and table, port and starboard doors to the side decks, and up five more steps to the flybridge.
Also from the salon, down five steps to the accommodations passageway with two guest staterooms, guest head, laundry, and master stateroom forward with ensuite master head.
- Teak clad decks on cockpit, side decks, foredeck and swim platform, as well as on anchor platform lids
- Boning monitoring and control panels at upper and lower helm stations, with additional displays in salon and master stateroom
- Includes iPad integration
- All interior and exterior lighting is LED and on dimmers as appropriate
- Kabola hydronic central furnace system with outlets and controls throughout the yacht including to the flybridge and the cockpit
- Raised teak panels on all interior doors and locker doors and appliances (excluding refrigerator)
- Double glazing on all salon, galley and pilothouse windows
- High gloss finish on teak sea rails throughout
- Interior steps with ridged edges for added safety
Accommodations layout “A” with master cabin forward, VIP to port, and guest bunks to starboard.
- Linen locker and slide out laundry bin in passageway
- Teak hand rail in passageway
- All stateroom surfaces faced in teak with teak cabinets and shelves throughout.
- All berths with luxury memory foam mattresses, mattress protectors, and custom linens.
The master stateroom is forward with queen size centreline berth. There is wonderful storage for extended cruising with numerous lockers, drawers and two hanging lockers.
- Private ensuite head
- Teak book shelves
- Teak vanity desk
- Berth lifts up on electric rams to access more storage and service ship’s systems
The VIP cabin has a fold-down upper bunk over the inboard berth, and concealed roll out canvas berth over the outboard berth. Plenty of storage for guest’s gear in numerous lockers, drawers and a hanging locker
The standard third cabin has two perpendicular bunks, storage in drawers, lockers and a hanging locker, again, all faced in teak.
There are three heads: private ensuite off the master cabin, guest head off the companionway across from the VIP cabin, and a day head in the pilothouse.
- Black granite on counter tops
- Diano marble flooring in guest and master heads with electric in-floor radiant heat
- Planus marine toilets, known for ultra quiet operation. Includes soft close lids. Standard toilets upgraded with larger bowls.
- Electric heated towel rails in guest and master heads
- Acrylic mirrors on ceilings
The custom salon maximizes seating comfort by employing a combination of Fleming’s Option 1 and Option 2 interior layout. There is a settee and dining table to starboard, and a settee and coffee / cockpit table and occasional chairs to port. The port settee is flanked by the dry bar and cabinetry aft and a side table forward.
Enter the from the aft deck through the double sliding doors and take in the spaciousness and ambiance of the salon. The soft Ultra-suede headliner, in combination with the teak overhead hand rail and teak cabinetry, gives rise to feelings of warmth and relaxation. With nearly 19’ of beam, the salon provides ample space for entertaining. The open floor plan of the salon leads to the galley and perfectly balances scale with function.
Along the port side of the salon is a dry bar aft with a teak-faced winecooler and black granite countertop followed by a large settee and forward side table. Additional seating is provided by a pair of matching barrel chairs. Port side seating surrounds a teak coffee table with compass rose inlay and built-in storage cabinet.
The dining table is to starboard with a settee and two teak arm chairs.
There is also a teak credenza with a 43” HD LED TV on a retractable lift. All AV components are located in the cabinet towards the aft starboard corner.
- Additional Boning panel in salon
- Dining table lengthened to accommodate …
- Salon dining table with high gloss finish
- Teak coffee table with storage cabinet, high gloss finish and Compass Rose inlay
- Four dining chairs with arm rests
- Mosquito screen and lowering blind for salon doors
- Aft bar in teak salon portside; extra cabinets in lieu of sink
- Three rectangular teak stools
- Two barrel chairs
- TV lift aft corner of salon starboard side
The Fleming 65 delivers a beautifully spacious galley, located midships and occupying the full beam. It is luxurious and practical with a proper array of appliances, storage suitable for any voyaging, and with superb working space.
The counter tops are gorgeous Imperial black granite with a Blanco Silgranit composite double-bowl sink. The galley cabinetry has been slightly customized at the factory: It has been extended slightly inboard to accommodate a little more working and storage space.
Thoughtful storage throughout including a deep slide-out compartment just forward of the cooktop for a full range of cookware and saucepans.
To starboard is the dish locker and small pantry with additional storage.
Here also is a convenient serving counter for morning coffee.
- Filtered water dispenser
- 23.9 cubic ft side by side refrigerator and freezer
- Instahot instant hot and cold filtered water dispenser
- Waste disposal
- Miele stainless steel 4 burner induction stove top
- Miele dishwasher with teak front panel
- Bosch stainless steel microwave
- Galley wine locker
The pilothouse is the nerve center of the Fleming. It is separated from the activities throughout the rest of the vessel by a privacy door, however it remains only a few short steps from the salon.
The forward console area has been designed to accommodate a full array of today’s modern electronics, and easy accessibility has been built in to allow for service and future upgrades.
The electrical distribution panels are below the main controls and are hinged and illuminated for access and service.
Visibility forward and to port and starboard is excellent, and the two sliding doors open to the wide side decks.
To aft port is a corner settee and table which provides an excellent view while underway. The pilothouse table also has the optional high-gloss finish and compass rose inlay.
A desk area to starboard provides working space for charts, cruising books, laptops, and navigation instruments. Within this desk find large storage drawers perfect for binoculars, cell phone chargers, log books, charts, flashlights and everything else a captain needs to chart and follow a safe course.
A Stidd helm chair and a large stainless steel leather-trimmed destroyer wheel compliments the ambiance of this ultimate cruising yacht.
- Pilothouse table with high gloss finish and Compass Rose inlay
- Stidd helm seat with electric adjustment controls
- Heated pilothouse forward facing screens
- Teak book case on aft bulkhead
- In-fill berth option on pilothouse settee
- Enlarged centre console to allow four 19” monitors in pilothouse
- Twin privacy door between pilothouse and salon
- Imperial black granite in pilothouse day head
- Autoanchor chain counter (two)
The flybridge is a wonderful space for entertaining, and of course, with a superb upper helm area with bench seat. The factory hard top extends fore and aft of arch
- Full enclosure
- Hydronic heat outlet and control
- Table top with Imperial Black granite
- Cushion with backrest to starboard of flybridge companionway
- Isotherm refrigerator in cabinet under helm seat
- LED courtesy lighting at floor level
- LED lighting in hard top
- Double wide Miele BBQ
- Teak clad decks on flybridge
- Boat deck extended aft with extra support poles
- 1,500 lb capacity hydraulic davit with power luffing, hoisting, telescopic boom, and rotation
Deck and Exterior Equipment
- Custom radar mast with electric hinge
- Two SOLAS B Ocean 6C life rafts with hydrostatic release
- Cockpit enclosure with heat outlet
- Hydraulic articulating radar arch lowering system (for boathouse storage, or low bridge clearance)
- Solid wing doors from side decks to cockpit
- Swim platform with three removable stainless rails
- Teak on swim platform
- Two fold up cleats on swim platform
- Lofrans Titan hydraulic windlass with dual gypsies and two sets of rollers
- 130 lb stainless steel Ultra anchor with stainless steel Ultra swivel and Ultra chain hook and bridle and with 300ft of 7/16” ACCO Hi-Test chain
- 80 lb secondary anchor and 300ft chain
- Two CCTV cameras with tilt / pan / zoom (both facing aft; one in cockpit and one on flybridge)
- LED courtesy lights throughout the deck
- Warping winches on both cockpit aft lockers
- Teak on foredeck coachroof and on foredeck walking area
- Chain wash with foot pedal on foredeck and additional controls at pilothouse and flybridge
- Sunbrella windscreen and pilothouse covers
- Matching BBQ cover
- Fleming smart spray rails on hull sides
- Stainless steel illuminated name boards port and starboard
- Overhead LED lights in lazarette
- Transom has been reinforced for future installation of passerelle
- Oval shaped stainless steel foredeck handrails
Electronics and Navigation
Arina features a full array of robust and Furuno equipment at both the upper and lower helm stations.
- 19" Furuno FCR 2119 chart radar with multi function capability (2017)
- Two Furuno TZT 14" colour LED backlit multi function, multi touch displays with 64 GB SD cards (2017)
- Touch and roll trackball mounted in helm seat
- 12kW radar transceiver with 6’ open array antenna
- Furuno Navtex NX-300 receiver for the latest marine notices and safety information
- Back up Vasari MPS 425 solid state computer, specially made for marine use, with MaxSea Time Zero Navigation Software
- FLIR T47OSC stabilized thermal camera, colour, low light, joystick control
- SSB radio with copper mesh laid in deck
- GP3 30B NMEA 2000 netwok GPS sensor
- DST800 Smart transducer for depth / speed / temp
- Airmar PB-200 weather station
- Furuno Fax30 weather fax
- Furuno SC-30 satellite GPS compass
- Furuno BBS1 depth sounder module and transducer
- Furuno RD 33 4.3” remote display
- Furuno TZT 9” colour LED multi function multi touch display in master stateroom
- Two Furuno FM 8900 Class A VHF with DSC
- One Furuno FM-4721 Class D VHF with DSC
- One Furuno FS-1575 MF/HF/ DSC/SSB radio telephone
- Icom IC A110 VHF Airband transceiver
- Furuno NavPilot 700 with rudder reference and with control heads in pilothouse and at flybridge
- KVH Tracvision TV6 (June 2019)
- Sony waterproof speakers in cockpit
- Pioneer CD tuner for starboard cabin
- DVD / CD Tuner for port cabin
- Bose system in salon with 5 speakers
- Bose system in master cabin
- QED ceiling speakers
- Samsung 40” LCD TV in salon on electric lift
- Samsung 28” LCD TV in master cabin
- Samsung 19” LCD TV in port cabin
AC and DC power services the vessel through the Boning system and circuit breakers with appropriate voltage and ampere gauges. 110VAC provided by 50 Amp shore connection (bow or stern), by the generators, and, based on available house bank battery power, through the inverters.
At sea, the batteries are charged by engine or generator driven alternators and while at a dock, by the inverters and chargers via shorepower.
- Each main engine with 120 Amp alternators
- 21.5 kW Onan eQD genset, 510 hours
- 13.5 kW Onan eQD genset, 544 hours
- Two ASEAPower Systems AC12 Yacht Power Converters (2017)
- 900 Amp hour house battery bank consisting of 12 x 6V Lifeline GPL 6CT AGM batteries
- 225 Amp hour port engine / genset battery bank consisting of 2 x 6V Lifeline GPL 8DL AGM batteries
- 225 Amp hour starboard engine / genset bank consisting of 2 x 6V Lifeline GPL 8DL AGM batteries
- Two shorepower inlets; fore and aft
Also included is a Siren Marine vessel monitoring system. Monitor virtually any onboard system from anywhere with your smart phone (see screen shots in photos)
- vessel position
- shorepower status
- high water alarm
- bilge pumps
- battery conditon
- refrigerators and freezers
- engine room hatch and other doors
Engines and Mechanical
Motive power is via twin MAN D2868LE423 1000 hp engines, an upgrade from the standard 800 hp MANs.
- Approximately 1,140 hours
- Common rail fuel injection
- Single stage turbo charger and intercooler
- ZF transmissions
- Block heaters to both mains
- Underwater exhaust with internal water-lock muffler system
- Glendinning EEC3 electronic controls located at pilothouse, flybridge, and cockpit
- Trolling valves
- Back up engine control system in pilothouse
- Sea Torque Bolt on Shaft System (BOSS) for superior reduction in noise and vibration
- 2.75” AQ 22 HS shafts
- ZF-Faster 4-blade Nickel Aluminum bronze propellers
- Fuel transfer system with high capacity pump
- Precision DigiVac gauges for engines and gensets with control in pilothouse
- Yacht Controller for engines and thrusters with control switch in pilothouse
- Engine and thruster controls in cockpit
- ABT hydraulic STAR bow and stern thrusters
- ABT TRAC model 250 digital stabilizers with 9 sq ft fins and touchscreen control panel
- ABT hydraulic dual windlass with clutch and PTO
- ABT hydraulic pump select panel
- Twin Racor filters for main engines and both gensets
- Sight glasses on all fuel tanks with self closing safety valves
- Two engine room heat extraction blowers
- Sea Recovery Aquamatic 450-1800 series water maker (2017) with NMEA 2000 colour touchscreen controller
- Hydraulic articulating radar arch lowering system (for boathouse storage, or low bridge clearance)
- Water Witch bilge pump cycle counter attached to Boning system
- Engine room air intake baffles with auto closure in event of fire
- 24VDC lighting in engine room along with AC slim tube lighting
- Heavy duty air horn compressor
- Each genset in dedicated sound shield
- Combined muffler / water separator for genset exhausts
- Each genset mounted on double platform with anti-vibration soft mounts
- ECI fuel polishing system
- Air conditioning and reverse cycle heat throughout the vessel including a separate 16,000 BTU air conditioning in engine room
- Kabola hydronic furnace with outlets and control zones throughout the vessel including the cockpit and flybridge
- Kelp cutters in front of stabilizer fins
- QuicKutter rope cutters
- Horns upgraded to Kahlenberg T-2
- Miele washing machine and dryer
- Additional fire suppression in lazarette
- Ultrasonic UltraSystem Power Plus antifouling system with 6 transducers
The tender is a 12' 6" LOA 2014 Williams Turbo Jet 385. It is a 2014 with approximately 45 hours. Water jet engines boats superior performance, safety, and stability. High torque - low maintenance jet pump.
- seating for five
- 120 hp Textron Weber 850 MPE inboard 4-stroke gasoline engine with turbo and intercooler
- max speed of 77 km/h (41.5 knots, 48 mph)
- analogue engine instruments wit tach, speedo, and fuel level
- stainless steel grab bar over console
- Furuno 7" touchscreen chartplotter with CHIRP depthsounder / fishfinder
- Icom Comand Mic VHF radio with external Shakespeare antenna
- two pop-up stainless steel cleats
- internal 50 litre fuel tank
- watertight storage locker
- transom swim platform with stainless steel telescopic boarding ladder under
- tow rope fitting
- inboard courtesy lighting
- nav lights
- bilge blower
- bilge pump
- dry weight is 360 kg / 794 lbs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.