Jeanneau NC 9 fitted with a single Volvo Penta D4 diesel 260Hp diesel engine.
This craft is in excellent condition and comes fully serviced, antifouled and valeted ready for this season.The NC9 is fitted with the standard items and the following additional extras;
Electric sliding roof, Premiere trim pack which includes, Grey Hull, Electric windlass and remote, Bow thruster, Shore power, Trim tabs, LED lighting in cockpit and side decks, Saloon upholstery (accent), Mooring kit, Anchoring kit, Arft closing kit (taupe), Protection cover for rear cockpit sofa, Warm air heating system, Single berth in saloon, Bilge storage, Storage organiser in leatherette, Carpet in wheelhouse and cabins, Electric toilet, Additional battery, Sonic hub audio server and Teak on cockpit floor.
• The NC9 features a spacious cockpit deck, that is easily expandable with a sliding cockpit bench seat that gains cockpit room foreandaft by taking it away from the swim platform.
• Extenable swim platform. Likewise, the swim platform can be made larger, fore and aft, for watersports activities by moving the bench seat forward.
• Triple sliding glass door. This fantastic door offers three positions to present the interior to the outside cockpit. This allows you to bring the outside in. Slide the doors to port, to starboard, or place them in the middle with openings on both sides.
• Helm sliding door. A sliding door right next to the helm allows access to the wide portside deck, and a midship cleat allows the NC9 to be easily tied up singlehanded.
• The salon seats are all reversible, and can go from dining at the movable table to facing aft and enjoying the company in the cockpit, to facing forward and joining the Capt. from an elevated double wide bench seat.
• The salon galley is concealed in a portside that remains centrally located when cooking, and elegantly concealed when cruising.
• Guest cabin.The NC9 has a wood door and standup head room at the head of the bed.
The large hullside windows allow a lot of natural light into the lower cabins. The side door leading to the wide side deck makes single handing the NC9 a nonevent.
This Jeanneau NC9 is fitted with a single 260hp Volvo Penta D4 diesel driving through a DPH sterndrive lower unit. The NC9 reached a top speed at 3500 rpm of 29.6 mph. At speed it has been measured to use only 14 gph which gave us a range of 150 statute miles.
Thanks to the efficiency of the D4, best cruise was slightly slower, at 3250 rpm, and 28.4 mph. At that speed fuel burn was measured to be 11.9 gph for range of 169 statute miles. The craft can reach planing speed in 6.2 seconds, and accelerated to 30 mph and 13.8 seconds.
For more information on this great family cruiser please call Salterns Brokerage on +44 (0)1202 707222
With a single 260-hp Volvo Penta D4 diesel driving through a DPH sterndrive lower unit our NC9 reached a top speed at 3500 rpm of 29.6 mph. At that speed I measured the fuel burn to be 14 gph which gave us a range of 150 statute miles. Thanks to the efficiency of the D4, best cruise was slightly slower, at 3250 rpm, and 28.4 mph. At that speed fuel burn was measured to be 11.9 gph for range of 169 statute miles. We reached planing speed in 6.2 seconds, and accelerated to 30 mph and 13.8 seconds.The NC9 is a joy to operate. Upon acceleration there's a 16-degree bow rise which produces no loss of visibility to the horizon. In a hard-over turn she has a maximum bank angle of 15-degrees which I found comfortable. She does tend to dig her shoulders in during a hard turn which causes her to bleed off a lot of speed, but that reduction in speed will make the passengers happy. Once she's straightened out, thanks to her quick time to plane, she picks up speed again very rapidly. She also has good wave penetration and thanks to her hard chine the spray is kept down low producing a dry ride. When launching off waves she remains fairly level, and exhibits a gentle reentry.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.