2014 Ribcraft 6.8m
NOK 321 961*
Hamble, Hampshire, UK
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / Bensin
- Hamble, Hampshire, UK
- Aktuell pris:
- £ 29 995 Skatt betalt (NOK 321 961)
Ribcraft have a strong background in saving lives at sea. You really do feel confident in any conditions, when driving this 2014 Ribcraft 6.8m, at a top speed of 30 knots. The Susuki 175hp was last serviced in 2017 and has been lightly used, which is also reflected in the fantastic condition this toughly built RIB is in.
Please contact Robert Steadman at +44 (0)1590 679222
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 22 ft 3 in
Bom: 8 ft 10 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 1 ft 6 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 1 ft 8 in
Avvik: 1350 kgs
Total Power: 175 HP
Engine Power: 175 HP
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B – Offshore.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x 2014 Suzuki DF175 outboard petrol.
- Fuel filter / water separator.
- Suzuki Instruments.
- Kill cord.
Maintenance & Performance:
- 75 Engine hours only.
- Engine last serviced 2017.
- Top speed c 30 knots.
- Cruising speed c 22 knots.
- Fuel economy at cruising speed – 8/9 litres per hour.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2 x Suziki 3x16x20R – Spare prop included in the sale.
- Seastar hydraulic steering.
- 2 x Yuasa marine heavy duty marine batteries, charged by engine alternator.
- 2 x SPX Johnson electric bilge pump.
- Total capacity of 150 litres / 33 gallons.
- Lifting points.
- 4 x 14mm Liros 2005 Grey Soft eye Lifting strops 1500kg.
- 1 x Tow Post Forward.
- 8 x Boarding wear patches.
- Bow stowage locker and stowage lockers under the two Pod seats.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Vinyl upholstery in grey.
- Covers for; console, Standing bench seat, aft jockey seats.
- 2015 Indespension Type M3 Super roller coaster.
- Has never been in contact with salt water.
- Working Brake and indicator lights.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.