2014 Rustler 33
NOK 1 196 661*
- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- En motor / diesel
- Greenock, Inverclyde, UK
- Aktuell pris:
- £ 109 000 Skatt betalt (NOK 1 196 661)
Ready for the 2018 sailing season and in beautiful condition – this Rustler 33 is ready to turn heads. Striking red hull with Rustler charm and good looks. Born in the West Country in 2014, she now lives up on the West coast of Scotland and is used for weekend adventures.
Please contact Sophie Higgs at +44 (0)1590 679222
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Rustler Yachts
Designer: Stephen Jones
LOA: 33 ft 11 in
Bom: 8 ft 0 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 5 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 5 ft 6 in
Total Power: 14 HP
Engine Power: 14 HP
Antall enkeltkøyer: 5
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 1
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Teak cockpit.
- Apache has been stored under cover each winter.
- Antifouled for the 2018 season with red International Micron WA.
- Topsides finished in factory applied Awlgrip from new.
- Underwater sections factory finished Awlgrip epoxy primer.
Keel & Rudder:
- Fully balanced rudder.
- Fin keel with bulb.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Inboard Nanni N2-14 14hp
- Sail Drive.
- Seaprop 60 gearbox.
Maintenance & Performance:
- 76 engine hours.
- Cruising Speed: 6 kn.
- Max Speed: 8 kn.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2 blade Flex-o-fold folding propeller.
- 1 x 12v AGM 105 Ah battery (2014)
- Charged by 70A engine alternator.
- 2 x Bilge pumps (1 x manual, 1 x electric).
- Diesel: 45 litres, polythene.
- Water: 25 litres, polythene.
- Silva Racing Elite Compass.
- B&G Triton - speed, depth and wind.
- ICOM M323 VHF.
- Wind Speed and Direction.
- Single burner Waeco A-100 alcohol fuel stove.
- Sink with manual pumped fresh water.
- 2 x Reading lights.
- 4 x 10W Halogen lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 3 berths configured as 1 double and 1 single in 1 cabin.
- Heads in separate compartment to port.
- Upholstery finished in macrosuede 'Dune' with wood joinery finish and approx. 5' head room in main cabin.
- Selden twin spreader rig with dyform standing rigging and dyneema backstay.
- Single line slab reefing with furling genoa (under-deck furler).
- Running rigging (2014).
- Harken primary and coach roof winches.
- Harken and Spinlock deck gear.
- 2 x Harken 35S self-tailing primary winches.
- 2 x Harken 35S self-tailing secondary winches.
- Asymmetric spinnaker on Karver furler.
- Mainsail (2014) Penrose Performance Polyester.
- Genoa (2014) Penrose Performance Polyester.
- Asymmetric Spinnaker (2014) Penrose.
- Has lazy jacks but are not currently fitted.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchor with 5m of 8mm chain and 20m of 14mm warp.
- Fire blanket.
- Fire extinguisher.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.