The 24.6m motor yacht VERSAILLES was built by Van der Valk in Netherlands, as a customized 'Continental Two' model with a flybridge hard top and widened beam.
Her elegant exterior and interior styling is by Van der Valk and features Victorian inspired interior styling and decoration throughout. Thoughtful interior details such as hand carved flowers and miniatures showcase the striking attention to detail, complimented by wonderful soft fabrics and materials.
Her interior configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests in 3 cabins comprising a full-beam master suite on the lower deck aft, Full-beam VIP cabin forward, and double guest cabin. She also features an additional flexible guest area with fold-out couch and en-suite that may be closed off and used as a 4th cabin.
The main salon features a circular dining table for 4, large comfortable seating, and bar. Her generous exterior deck areas feature an aft deck dining table for 6, a flybridge with large dining table and bar under the shade of her hard top, and a spacious foredeck with bench seating, table, and large sunbathing pads for lounging.
VERSAILLES features a semi-displacement aluminium hull and superstructure and was built to CE Category A classification society rules. She is powered by 3 Volvo Penta (D13-800) 800hp diesel engines, comfortably cruising at 21.5 knots and is capable of a top speed of 26.7 knots. She has accommodation for 2 crew members.
- Extension of wheelhouse by 1.6 meters
(1 meter to front and 60 cm to back)
(Wheelhouse will be more then 9 meters long)
- Hard top bimini
- 2 x Manoeuvring positions (IPS Joystick) on each side of cockpit
- Watermaker 284 L/Hour (Sea Recovery)
- Hydraulic Swimming Platform (opacmare 3300/11 – 800kgs capacity)
- Upgrade navigation package (3 x 19” simrad glassbridge monitor
Plus Maritime PC) in wheelhouse.
- Port Side and Starboard camera
- Wooden floors on full main level
- Side door in wheelhouse (Kitchen area)
- Underwater lighting (3 x Sea Vision SV14)
- 2 x electric winch on aft deck (Muir VC3500)
- 2 x Automatic mooring cleats on swimming platform
- “Arch Type” Mast (instead of standard mast type)
- Ship’s hull in metallic paint
- Seakeeper M21000 Gyro stabilising system
- Ultrasonic Anti-Fouling system (Ultra 20 PB system / 2 units)
- Delta DB Sound- and vibration dampening coating system
(full engine room & rest of ship up to 30cm above waterline)
West Nautical is appointed as joint Central Agent in the sale of M/Y VERSAILLES Van Der Valk. We are pleased to be selected as the appointed broker alongside Aberton Yachts (Aberton Yachts Limited, 192, Old Bakery Street, Triq L-Ifran 001, Valletta, Malta).