Lagoon 450S (sport top) très rare, 4 cabines, très nombreux équipement, frigo, conservateur, glacière réfrigérée, machine à glaçon, téléviseur sur ascenseur, climatisation ( froid et chaud), convertisseur 12/220, générateur, dessalinisateur 100l/h duo (fonctionne en 12V/220V ),panneaux solaire, tour de cockpit , carrée transformable, toilette électrique, annexe moteur 6 cv.
Reprise de leasing possible. possibilité de faire de la gestion location.
n'hésitez pas à nous contacter nous n'avons pas perdu de vue ce bateau depuis sa sortie du chantier en 2016, nous pourrons ainsi répondre à toutes vos questions.
Replacing a catamaran that has come to be seen as a benchmark is no easy task. But the VPLP architects, in partnership with Lagoon and the celebrated Nauta Design studio, have been brilliantly successful in creating the Lagoon 450.
The Lagoon 450 is now available in 2 versions: FlyBridge or SporTop.
Lagoon 450: seeing bigger
- in terms of accommodation
- deck areas
- infusion-moulding: weight saving (important for a catamaran), best possible structure, protection for the environment and shipyard workers
- interior joinery in Alpi® reconstituted wood in the interests of sustainable development (choice of finishes: light oak or teak)
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun, optimisation of space and headroom
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: a guarantee of performance under sail!
- and the Nauta Design touch for elegance and comfort
- the cabin-top design creates a more elegant and punchier roof outline
- a large sunbathing area on the cabintop
the sail areas are the same with the FlyBridge version. However, the lower mast and boom:
- reduces pitching
- makes the boom easier to access
the cabintop bulkhead fitted steering position fitted on the cabin-top aft bulkhead includes the following:
- all maneuvers
- integrated large helm station seat
- access from the cockpit and the deck
- an optional extra safety system is also offered, with a tilting composite beam (optional) to close off the steering station in bad weather
- a composite bimini above steering area is available as an option
- interior design by Nauta: elegance and functionality
- saloon and cabins exceptionally well lit
- natural light in cabins thanks to large glazed panels on hulls
- truly luxurious owner's cabin
- comfortable guest cabins with a side access to the double bed
- "U"-shaped galley for greater comfort at sea, equipped with large hot plates, broad work space and plenty of storage
- optimization of the access between the cockpit and the galley
- engine compartments remote from the living areas and perfectly insulated