Ready to sail with complete or reduced crew.
A cruisier-racer ready to sail with full crew or double handed. She is very easy manoeuvring and fast to sail. Boat mooring in Valencia (Spain).
- Garmin plotter 7” colour + GPS (2018)+ Complete Mediterranean chart - AIS (2018) - NKE: Gyropilot 40 (permanent installed under deck), Gyropilot computer and remote control, AIS, AIS computer, 1 cockpit display, 3 mast displays, Wind vane, Anemometer, Speed meter, Echo-sounder, GPS, Regatta compass, Man over board rescue-alarm, WIFI, rudder sensor, TWS module. - VHF-DSC (2020), top mast antenna + safety second antenna in cockpit. VHF speaker on cockpit. - Stereo -Bluetooh, 2 cockpit speakers + 2 salon speakers - LPG detector, diesel tank meter, 230v. 12v. USB plugs., 2 battery voltimeter. - Engine battery (70Amps/h) + Service batteries (105+70 Amps/h), Automatic charging relay, Parallel emergency system. - 230v battery charger, solar charger, plug-in portable solar panel - 115A. engine alternator. - LED navigation lights on deck, LED interior light (white-red) - Magnetic compass w/ light - Engine room vent fan - Electrical fresh water pump
Engine battery (70Amps/h) + Service batteries (105+70 Amps/h), Automatic charging relay, Parallel emergency system. - 230v battery charger, solar charger, plug-in portable solar panel - 115A. engine alternator. - LED navigation lights on deck, LED interior light (white-red) - Magnetic compass w/ light - Engine room vent fan - Electrical fresh water pump
1.- Main NORTH SAILS Carbon/Technora; Carbon fibre battens; 2 reef lines; square head.
1.- Genoa Inter NORTH SAILS Carbon/Technora
2.- Genoa HEAVY NORTH SAILS Pentex
3.- Genoa III-IV ELITE SAILS Carbon; with 1 reef line
4.- Storm Jib CONCEPT SAILS-DOWNWIND
1.- Spinnaker 0.8oz All round CONCEPT SAILS
2.- Spinnaker VMG 0.4oz NORTH SAILS
- Main CONCEPT SAILS Dacron (October 2020)
- Genoa CONCEPT SAILS Dacron (June 2020)
- Main sail cover, grey (June 2020)
Mast: Carbon Fibre Hall Spars (2017)
Spars and rigging notes:
- Mast and retractable bowsprit: Carbon fibre HALL SPARS. Clear coated 2017.
- Double spreaders 30º aft rake - no need of backstay.
- Rigging rod Nitronic 50
- Hydraulic forestay tensioner controlled from cockpit panel ? no backstay/runners needed.
- 2 spinnaker + 2 genoa + 1 main halyards.
- 2 reef lines + 1 outhaul
- Outhaul + Cunningham + vang are redirected to main trimer position
- LED mooring light. Windex. VHF antenna, anemometer
Deck hardware: Harken
Deck equipment notes: - Main hardware: Harken, Spinlock - 2 main sheet winches, 2 Genoa sheet winches, 2 halyard winches - Tiller: s.s. black painted with leather cover. - Prepared aft storage with quick release fittings system for liferaft. - Bathing ladder fixed. - 3 cockpit hatches + 2 deck hatches - Spinnaker drop through fwd. mast round hatch. + spinnaker bag and holders - Anchor roller aft, anchor storage bow locker. 2 anchors 10 kg. each. - Shower on aft bathing platform - Bilge pump - Deck harbour cover.
- 2 double beds (2m long) + 1 single bed (1,7m long) + 1 adjustable bed (1,7m long) - Medicine suit case wall storage. - Big engine access from fwd. and aft faces. - Emergency flooding engine pumping valve system. - Dinnete carbon table 4 persons - Ice fridge box - LPG 2 burners stove + roof heat deflecting plate. - S.s. sink w/ fresh water. - Manual toilet and septic tank (both never used) + 3 way valve with lock. - Racing flush seacocks - Water tank 55L in carbon fibre-epoxy. - Fresh water + sink in toilet room - Bilge pump - LPG installation. - Cabin windows in tempered glass. - Main room floor panels in oak, toilet floor in teak.
Safety equipment notes: - Liferaft VIKING Rescue ISO (2018) - EPIRB Ocean Signal + Hydrostatic release(2018) - Big custom GRP aft closing aft cockpit portable locker (for cruising) - metallic grey colour.
Engine room vent fan
Coolbox in Galley
Bluetooh, 2 cockpit speakers + 2 salon speakers