This Meridian 391 has been well cared for and is ready for her next Adventure.
Located in a secure, offsite downtown Vancouver moorage, this 391 makes for an excellent on water condo and with assumable moorage, she is the perfect place to spend some more time on the water while enjoying the down town lifestyle.
Twin Cummins QSB 6.7L engines offer 425HP per side and allow the vessel to cruise along at 24 mph and has the get up and go to top out at 30 MPH!
The interior layout on the 391 has no lower helm which allows for increased seating at the lower dinette and sleeps 6 in two staterooms and a pull-out sofa bed in the main salon. In the galley there is a two-burner electric stove, fridge with dedicated freezer section, microwave oven and a deep stainless steel sink.
Forward is the island queen in the master stateroom with head to port and separate stand-up shower to starboard. The mid-berth double is situated under the salon dinette and is a comfortable sleeping arrangement for two.
The fly bridge offers an excellent socializing space with seating for 8-10 comfortably. The helm seat has a dedicated seat with all the controls within arms reach including a Raymarine Chartplotter and integrated Raymarine autopilot.
Call today to view this wonderfully appointment Meridian 391 and keep your dream boat in one of the best locations in Vancouver!
M&P Yacht Centre
• White Hull/ Black Canvas
• Interior System 1 Tan - White/Tan
• 120V/ 60 Cycle Electrical System
• Quarter French Walnut
• Mocha - Solid Surface Countertops
• Master Stateroom Entertainment System
• Central Vacuum System - 120V/ 60
• Air Cond/ Heat 120V/ 60 with Single 50 Amp
• Overboard Discharge with Macerator
• Generator - Diesel - 120V/60
• Full Canvas with Exterior Carpet
• Bridge Cocktail Table
• Bridge Refrigerator - 12V
• Cockpit to Bridge Door
• Cockpit Speakers
• Raymarine Basic Navigation Package - (Bridge)
• Docking & Engine Room Video Monitor System
• Engine Oil Change Sys. & Fuel Transfer
• Anchor & Rode Kit - 275' Chain