Ready to sail with complete or reduced crew
- Garmin plotter 7? colour + GPS (2018)+ Complete Mediterranean chart AIS (2018)
- NKE: Gyropilot 40 (permanent installed under deck), Gyropilot computer and remote control, AIS, AIS computer, 1 cockpit display, 3 mast displays, Wind vane, Anemometer, Speed meter, Echo-sounder, GPS, Regatta compass, Man over board rescue-alarm, WIFI, rudder sensor, TWS module.
- VHF-DSC, top mast antenna + safety second antenna in cockpit. VHF speaker on cockpit. - EPIRB Ocean Signal + Hydrostatic release(2018)
- Magnetic compass w/ light
Engine battery + Service battery, Automatic charging relay, Parallel emergency system.
Battery charger, solar charger, plug-in portable solar panel 115A. engine alternator.
1.- Main NORTH SAILS Carbon/Technora; Carbon fibre battens; 2 reef lines; square head. -JIB
1.- Genoa Inter NORTH SAILS Carbon/Technora
2.- Genoa HEAVY NORTH SAILS Pentex
3.- Genoa III-IV ELITE SAILS Carbon; with 1 reef line
4.- Storm Jib CONCEPT SAILS-DOWNWIND
1.- Spinnaker 0.8oz All round CONCEPT SAILS
2.- Spinnaker VMG 0.4oz NORTH SAILS
Mast: Carbon Fibre Hall Spars (2017)
- Mast and retractable bowsprit: Carbon fibre HALL SPARS. Clear coated 2017.
- Double spreaders 30º aft rake - no need of backstay.
- Rigging rod Nitronic 50
- Hydraulic forestay tensioner controlled from cockpit panel ? no backstay/runners needed.
- 2 spinnaker + 2 genoa + 1 main halyards.
- 2 reef lines + 1 outhaul
- Outhaul + Cunningham + vang are redirected to main trimer position
Deck hardware: Harken
Hardware: Harken, Spinlock
2 main sheet winches, 2 Genoa sheet winches, 2 halyard winches
Tiller: s.s. black painted with leather cover.
3 cockpit hatches + 2 deck hatches
Spinnaker drop through fwd. mast round hatch. + spinnaker bag and holders
Prepared aft storage with quick release fittings system for liferaft.
Deck bilge pump
2nd Bilge pump
Lifecraft VIKING Rescue ISO (2018)
Emergency flooding engine pumping valve system.
2 double beds (2m long) + 1 single bed (1,7m long) + 1 adjustable bed (1,7m long)
Big engine access from fwd. and aft.
Dinnete carbon table
Ice fridge box
Manual toilet and septic tank (both never used) + 3 way valve with lock.
Fresh water + sink in toilet room
Cabin windows in tempered glass.
Main room floor panels in oak, toilet floor in teak.
Racing flush seacocks
LPG 2 burners stove + roof heat deflecting plate.
Bathing ladder fixed.
Anchor roller aft, anchor storage bow locker. 2 anchors 10 kg. each.
Shower on aft bathing platform
Engine room vent fan
Coolbox in Galley
Bluetooh, 2 cockpit speakers + 2 salon speakers