Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 42 ft 7 in
Bom: 23 ft 9 in
LWL: 41 ft 8 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 4 ft 2 in
tørrvekt: 27811 lbs
Maks Last Kapasitet: 10064 lbs
Total Power: 78 HP
Engine Power: 39 HP
Engine Power: 39 HP
Ferskvannstank: (206 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (184 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (44 Gallons (US))
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 3
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Leopard 44 represents Robertson and Caine’s latest innovative developments with modern features not yet seen on production catamarans, while remaining committed to the tried and tested features that have made the Leopard line one of the most sought after brands of catamarans globally.
One of the many intriguing features this yacht offers is the forward cockpit with direct access from the saloon. While a forward cockpit is conventional on the modern cruising catamaran, the Leopard 44 distinctively offers an integral hardtop bimini, protecting the forward and aft cockpit, while also creating a comfortable outdoor living space.
The Leopard 44’s sailing performance and ease of handling has earned her multiple awards. All running rigging runs aft to the standard electric winch allowing this yacht to be sailed from the comfort and safety of the protected helm station with double helm seat and hardtop bimini.
Cabins: 3 • Heads: 3 • Owner Suite: Starboard Side with Storage, Optional extra hanging lockers instead of c
• Electric Bilge Pump: Yes, 4, 2 in bilge mid-ship, 2 in 2 engine rooms. Alarms, visual and audio in Saloon inside and outside at Helm, alarms for pump usage and high-water alarms
• Manual Bilge Pump: Yes, 2
• Air Conditioning: Yes, 2 Air Conditioning and Heating heat pumps with added sound shields, 2 independent Zones
• Fans: Yes, throughout, all cabins and salon
• Hot Water: 2x water heaters, AC and Engine heated
• Cooker Type: Force 10, 3 burner, propane. Shut off switch in cabin, propane “on” light at stove.
• Oven: Yes
• Electric Head: Freshwater and Saltwater Flush owner’s cabin, saltwater in 2 guest heads. Oder free, blue chemical injectors in the 2 saltwater inlets.
• Showers: 3 in Heads + 1 Aft deck. Shower drain switch in Master Suite Shower upgraded from temporary push button switch to water-proof Toggle Switch – Jan, 2020
• Handbasins: 3 - 1x each Head
• Upholstery/Color Scheme: "Milk" Interior, lighter color introduced in 2016
• Interior Construction/Wood Type: Laminate
• Refrigerator: Large Drawer • Deep Freezer: Yes Large Drawer
• Cookware: if onboard Included
• Linens: if onboard Included
• Blinds: Yes, optional Oceanaire throughout
• Salon Table: Eating height, convertible to Coffee Table or Bed
• Two Leaves can be added for two different size tables
Electronics and Navigation
•: Raymarine ST70 Tridata
• Wind Speed and Direction: Raymarine ST70 Tridata
• GPS: Upgraded to B&G Zeus2 12” with Sail Software used in Volvo Ocean Race
• Compass: Plastimo
• Plotter: B&G Zeus2 with AIS target tracking
• Radar: B&G Digital Color Radar - HALO 20, 20" Radar Dome o 24/36 Nautical Mile range o Digital = very low power usage, important during sailing
• Raymarine 2 x I70 Color Multifunction displays
• Autopilot: Raymarine w P70 Color control head
• SmartController Wireless Autopilot Remote and Instrument Repeater
• VHF: Ray VHF 55 in Salon and with remote station at helm
• TV Set: Yes upgraded to 40” 4K UHD Samsung Series 9 TV with Sound Bar and Sub-Woofer, New Nov. 2018
• Entertainment Radio: Fusion Marine Stereo with 4 Zones, independently controlled
• Zones: Main Salon, Rear Salon, Owner’s Cabin, Front Sitting Area.
• 2 added Zones required an additional Fusion dual amplifier
• Cockpit Speakers: Yes, front and rear
Steering Wheel: Yes, with brake
Tiller: Emergency Tiller
Bimini Top: Hardtop Over Helm, Forward and Aft Cockpits. All have complete canvas surrounds with windows all around.
Solar Panel: 4x 70 Watts with always-on controller
Swimming Ladder: Port Aft
Cockpit Shower: Yes, Control and shower head retracts behind door in aft cockpit at swim platform
Davits: Stainless Steel Electric Dinghy Davits - Modified to handle up to 750lb.
Cockpit Table: Dining Table Aft Cockpit
Anchor Windlass: Quick Electric w Hand-held Remote Control
Anchor: Delta 55lb Anchor 165’ of chain
Liferaft: Yes, 6 person, new never opened
- Shore Power: 2x 30 amp 50 foot cords
- · Electrical Circuit: 110V outlets 2 in salon and 1 in each cabin
- · Battery Charger: Yes, 3. 1 high output for main house 3x AGM battery bank and 2 to maintain both AGM engine batteries
- · Inverter: Xantrex 2000 Watt Pure Sign Wave Inverter and Remote Control / Monitor system
- · Generator: Northern Lights 6KW (107 hours)
- · House Batteries: 3x AGM
- · Engine Batteries: 2x AGM
- Fully Battened Mainsail, hardly used, like new, stored, serviced and cleaned every winter at North Sails
- Furling Genoa, hardly used, like new, stored, serviced and cleaned every winter at North Sails
- Mainsail Cover: Stack Pack with Lazy Jacks
- Upgraded to Remote Single Line Reefing. The 2 Reef Points are now controlled from the Cockpit
Type of Rig: Sloop Rig
• Spar Maker / Material: Sparcraft/Aluminum
• Tall Rig 70’ and enlarged Mainsail for increased power and speed
• Standing Rigging Material: Stainless Steel Wire
• Running Rigging Material: Cored Braided Line
• Mainsail Reefing: 2 Remote Controlled Reef Points, Lines lead Aft to Helm
• Halyard Leads to 2 Electric Winches for easy tacking
• Reefing converted to single line reefing for both reef points. Now can be reefed from inside at the helm for safety and convenience.
• Headsail Roller Furling: Profurl Titanium
• Boom Vang: Yes
• Electric Winch: Added a Lewmar 45ST Electric Winch Port for Dual electric winches
- Complete helm enclosure: includes a window panel with “U” zippers in forward and complete roll-up panels aft/port/starboard sides
- Includes a lower enclosure starboard side for rain protection.
- Total for helm enclosure $3,400.
- Additional Equipment installed by Just Catamarans:
- B&G Zeus2 12” Chart Plotter which can be operated and monitored remotely by tablet and other devices using WiFi.
- B&G Broadband Digital 4G Color Radar
- Broadband 4G™ Radar offers all of the benefits of the Broadband 3G™ Radar, including a true close working range, plus some spectacular extra features. Broadband 4G has an impressive 50 percent more true range than Broadband 3G. Now you can see crystal clear targets up to 36nm away and inside strong storm cells more than 17nm away.
- Raymarine AIS 650 Transmitter / Receiver with dedicated antennae on masthead for maximum radio power and AIS Clarity.
- Electric matching 45ST Lewmar Winchon Port side of wheel for all port lines enabling easy single handed boat operation.
- Sirius XM Weather and Entertainment module and antenna for B&G integrating with Zeus2Chartplotter. Enables on screen Sirius Weather information on Map Plotting and Radar displays. Also allows Sirius music integrating with Zeus2 Chartplotter and Fusion Audio System. Sirius can be operated by remote tablet by WiFi.
- B&G GoFree WiFi Module. Allows multiple tablets or smartphones to be used to view network data. It supports wireless connectivity using 802.11 b+g wireless protocols. A number of Multifunction Display units can be used with just one GoFree WIFI-1 module, meaning that an entire system can be online with just the addition of one wireless gateway.
- Installed 2 additional Fusion speakers in the Owner’s Cabin
- Installed 2 additional Fusion speakers in the forward seating area,
- Additional speakers include an additional Fusion Dual Amplifier
- This gives a total of four independently controllable Fusion Zones, 4 Zones, Main Salon, Rear Cockpit, Owner’s Cabin, Forward seating Area
- Total cost from Just Catamarans $20,850.
- All Instruments inspected, software updated and Bus rewired so all instruments have a direct run (not in series) which is more reliable. All latest sw updates applied to instruments, systems and radar, Mar 2019 $1500.
- Custom Sunbrella helm seat cushion including double seat and matching backrest.
- Custom Sunbrella custom seat cushions throughout the exterior
- Complete Canvas with Isinglass surround of Rear Cockpit and Forward Seating area with removable panels and different door panels (with an without glass) for different seasons.
- Total for Custom seat cushions and complete surround canvas front and back $14,000.
- Espar Hydronic M-II Diesel powered 12V 3 Zone heating system
- The 3 heating Zones are Starboard Owner’s Cabin, Port 2 Cabins and Main Salon, Each is controlled by a digital thermostat that is separately programmable for days of the week, vacations etc.
- There is an additional heating outlet in the Starboard outside Water Tank compartment to maintain an emergency water backup supply. The main water supply is from a fresh water heated hose to the inlet added to connect to the dock water system.
- The Hydronic system pipes hot water around the boat with thermostat controlled radiators and fans for each heat outlet. Separate Radiator Fan controls are for High output, Standard and Off.
- Also, Installed additional 110V outlet in base of Salon bench seat (prior no outlets on this side)
- Total for system and installation was $21,000.
- Espar furnace removed and complete overhaul Oct 2018,$1,200.
- Additional Heat exchanger in main salon Oct 2018,$900.
- New ESPAR Furnace, Water Pump and Fuel Pump Oct 2019, $4,000
- Note, Totally replaced with New Furnace and Pumps just for reliability. Was not necessary.
- Including all seats and benches Rear Cockpit and Front Seating Area.
- and coordinated pillows.
- New 40” 4K UHD Samsung Series 9 Smart TV
- New Samsung 40” Sound Bar with Sub Woofer
- installed in Main Salon Nov. 2018
- Installed a dual bandwidth Router Modem, 2.4 & 5GHz, Supplies Internet and Streaming 4K TV over WiFi throughout boat
- Connected to a Dock Cable TV Outlet installed in stern of boat. New Nov, 2018
- Total for 40” 4K TV and WiFi Router Modem and Installation $2,800.
- New Microwave – 1000W, Installed on raised platform with heavy Velcro for easy, stable access. Jan, 2020 $250.
- Xantrex Freedom 2000 watt Inverter / Charger new Feb 2020,w remote control monitoring system plus an additional separate dual charger to maintain the 2 engine batteries
- Replaced factory charger with same model inverter as the original Leopard factory option.
- Installed by professional marine wiring expert.
- Took recommendation and upgraded wiring and added an additional 200Amp fuse block to bring boat to highest industry safety standards.
- Also added a new dual battery charger to maintain both engine batteries.
- Total cost of Inverter, remote, dual charger, upgrades and Installation, $4,200.
- Total cost of new Holding Tank and Fresh Water option $2,200.
- New Double sized Holding Tank(imported from Leopard) installed in owner’s cabin Mar, 2019
- Head in Owner’s cabin has Fresh Water option
- Hauled at Fairhaven Shipyard for complete Bottom Strip and Paint – July 2019
- Completely stripped original bottom paint and sail drives
- Painted 2 coats of (Factory Recommended) Seahawk Biocop TF Dark Blue hard finish Paint
- Painted Sail Drives with 2 coats of Trilux 33
- Total for Haul, Wash, Labor and Paint $7,300.
Total $87,850 in additional options and upgrades – Note, The Boat was very well equipped with most desirable factory options. These improvements are in addition.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Denne prisen er basert på dagens valutakurs.