We look forward to welcoming you to Kip Marina. Boats are available for viewing on pontoons, hard standing (ladder access), on moorings and in some cases further afield. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Roseann Sweeney Kip Boat Sales Michael Schmidt & Partner Tel: +0044(0)1475 529975 Fax:+0044(0)1475 529880 Mobile:0044(0)7990593158 email@example.com
Please contact at +44 (0)1475 529975
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Not Of The Flock
LOA: 9.07 m
Bom: 3.33 m
Minimum Kjøldybde: 0.93 m
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 0.93 m
Avvik: 5200 kgs
Total Power: 220 HP
Drev type: Direkte drev
Engine Power: 220 HP
Marsjfart: 10 knop
Maks Hastighet: 16 knop
Ferskvannstank: 1 (220 Liter)
Drivstoffstank: 1 (335 Liter)
Septiktank: 1 (88 Liter)
Hull / Superstructure/General
Built by Windboats Marine Ltd, the T28 offers amazing performance. On the outside, the T28 is a traditional motor cruiser. Gunwales dip from the high prow past upright cabin sides and the enclosed wheelhouse to the aft cockpit and vertical transom with a traditional bolt-on stainless steel bathing platform. With its navy topsides, cream superstructure and portholes there’s a sturdy ‘little ship’ feel. A transom door makes stern-to boarding easy, but low topsides mean it’s not too much of a scramble to side board over the cockpit coaming into the large deep cockpit encircled by high stainless steel guardrails for extra security. That feeling of security extends to 9in-wide side decks with thick gauge stainless steel rails and an abundance of handrails, all of which make the Trusty a very easy and confidence inspiring boat to work aboard.
The wheelhouse encloses, courtesy of wooden doors that fold back to the edges allowing the cockpit and deck saloon area to become one. With the square-backed aft canopy erected the enclosed living space extends right to the transom for all-weather boating, made more comfortable by the standard-fit central heating that includes a cockpit duct. In better weather, drop the canopy, slide open the big wheelhouse windows and glass roof hatch and you’ve got as much fresh air as you’re likely to find this side of an open boat. This boat will certainly not disappoint on viewing.
Hull Layup with Lloyds approved isophthalic gel coats and resins. Stiffened with heavy GRP foam filled stringers, re-enforced with GRP accommodation and services framework which is bonded to the hull or stringers.
- Semi-Displacement Hull
- Engine beds integral to the frame with steel reinforced engine mount.
- Hull is Dark Blue with Cream Superstructure.
- Dek-King simulated Teak decking giving a nonslip finish.
- Full-length stainless steel pulpit
- Stainless steel grab rails and pushpit
- Large Anchor Locker with deck access
- Custom made bow/anchor roller with anchor
- Electric anchor winch with deck and helm controls
- Full navigation lights
- Eight robust mooring cleats with forward fairleads
- The cockpit has moulded grp transom door
- Stainless Steel bathing platform with hardwood slats
- Six piece canopy with zip-out rear and side panels, acrylic windows and folding stainless steel canopy rails
- Easy access to side decks
- 'L' shaped seating with storage bins under
- Fully upholstered seats and backrests
- Large Lazarette storage locker
- Four solid Sapele bi-folding doors for access to saloon
- Aluminium anodized window frames with tinted glass, opening in the cockpit.
- Eight opening portholes in the accommodation areas.
- Wheel Steering.
LOA - 9.07m - 29'9"
Draft - 0.93m - 3'0"
Displ - 4900kg
Beam - 3.33m - 10'10"
Air Draft (ex Arch) 2.75m - 9'10"
Fresh Water Capacity - 220 Litres - 50 Gallons
Fuel Capacity - 335 litres - 74 gallons
Black Tank Capacity - 88 litres - 20 gallons
Maximum Speed - 16 Knots
RCD Category B (Offshore)
- Comfortable, adjustable double helm seat with commanding visibility
- Twin windscreen wiper and water wash jets
- Engine, navigational controls, and instrumentation
- Electric control panels
- Stainless steel footrest and grab rail.
- Navigators light overhead.
- Fully upholstered and lined throughout.
- L-shaped dinette unit with storage locker and lowering table.
- Webasto series 20 manual sliding sunroof.
- 4 sliding lights to side windows.
- L-shaped dinette area seating with lowering table.
- Chart table area.
- Tuner with CD Player, iPod compatible with a USB port. Two speakers. Two additional speakers in the cockpit.
- TV/DVD Player.
- Fully lined, curtained and upholstered double cabin good headroom.
- Generous island bed with cushioned headboard, storage under and mirrored bulkhead.
- Opening roof hatch with internal sliding privacy cover.
- LED lighting
- Two speakers connected to saloon tuner.
- 2kg Manual fire extinguisher
- Wardrobe with hanging space.
- Double 230v AC Socket
- Two vanity units with shelves and drawers.
- Single 230v AC socket
- Single 12v socket
- Holly laminate flooring with removable carpet with bound edges.
- Fully lined, curtained and upholstered guest cabin with double berth with cushioned headboard.
- LED lighting
- Holly laminate flooring with removable carpet with bound edges.
- Wardrobe with hanging space.
- Two opening portholes.
- Gas cooker with oven, grill and 2 burner hob.
- Stainless Steel 12v DC Refrigerator
- Solid surface worktop.
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
- Draining area/chopping board/worktop space beneath hinged helm seat.
- Isotherm 49-litre drawer fridge with freezer box.
- Storage drawers and cupboards.
- Opening window and roof vent.
- Webasto series 20 manual sliding sunroof
- Chart Area
- 2kg Manual Fire Extinguisher
Heads & Shower
- Sea toilet connected to the black water tank with macerator, deck and through-hull discharge.
- Shower tray draining to the grey water tank with automatic overboard discharge.
- Hand Basin with pressurized hot and cold water mixer tap.
- Waterproof toilet roll holder.
- Waterproof bulkhead, lining surfaces and door.
- Corian surfaces with wash basin and mixer tap.
- Separate shower head with a mixer control.
- 2 opening port lights.
Mechanical and Electrical
Yanmar 220hp inboard shaft driven diesel engine (serviced May 2018), hydraulic steering with rudder indicator.
- Sleipner SE60/185S Bowthruster with remote control
- Webasto Airtop 3900 EVO warm air heating system.
- Bow thruster emergency cut off button in the main cabin.
- Racor filter fitted to the fuel system.
- Engine temperature, oil pressure gauges and alarms, hour meter.
- Trim Tabs
- Fixed propellor.
- Rope Cutter.
- Range approximately 670 NM.
- Fuel Consumption approximately 4 litres per hour.
- 10kt cruising speed and 16kt maximum.
- 4 x Heavy duty 12v marine batteries(1 x Engine dedicated, 3 x auxiliary)
- 12v pressurised hot and cold water system
- 240v Shore power system with 3 outlets
- 10a smart charger and immersion heater
- Additional light pack
- 1800w Inverter
- 4 heavy duty 12 Volt marine batteries - 1 x engine - 3 x domestic with splitting diode.
- Shore Power.
Deck / Gear
- Full-length stainless steel pulpit, aft pushpit.
- Stainless steel grabs rails on fwd cabin roof, wheelhouse roof and aft bulkheads.
- Eight robust stainless steel mooring cleats with forwarding fairleads (4 each side).
- Eleven Fenders plus one fender step.
- Opening hatch on the forward cabin roof.
- Large anchor locker with opening deck access.
- Custom made bow/anchor roller with an anchor.
- 60 meters of anchor chain
- Electric anchor winch with deck/helm controls.
- Moulded GRP transom door to stainless steel bathing platform with hardwood slats.
- Six piece canopy with zip-out rear and side panels, acrylic windows & folding stainless steel canopy frames, zip-on storage sleeve also one piece winter cockpit cover and forward windscreen cover.
- Steps to side decks.
- Bathing platform with folding stainless steel boarding ladder.
- L-shaped seating with storage bins under, fully upholstered seats and backrests.
- Large lazarette storage with hinged access cover, access panel for engine service within.
- Large engine access hatch with gas strut support and soundproofing.
- Self-draining to the floor, engine hatch and lazarette hatch gullies.
- 4 Solid Sapele, bi-folding doors for access to saloon.
Safety / Gear
- One Automatic bilge pumps, wired directly to batteries.
- One Manual Whale bilge pump.
- Shaft Drive with four blade propellor.
- Water, waste and fuel tank gauges.
- 2kg Engine Room auto fire extinguishers.
- Foredeck ventilation and escape hatch in forward double cabin.
- Aquaflax air deck two-man inflatable dinghy with paddles and foot pump.
- Full navigation lights.
Craft created for the discerning owner, packed with features and facilities normally found on larger vessels and sea kindly qualities well beyond their size. Each boat is lovingly constructed using the finest materials and equipment available to ensure the quality and durability for which the product is renown.
Sturdy in construction, and designed and built with safety in mind, Trusty boats are equally at home in the challenging sea conditions which can be encountered anywhere, or leisurely cruising on inland waterways and estuaries.
Carefully combining the latest diesel engine technology with efficient shaft drive systems and economical displacement and semi-displacement hull designs, Trusty has earned a reputation for economical and low impact craft in today’s ever-changing marketplace.
Trusty boats are genuine all-weather designs with practical and durable canopies enclosing spacious and safe cockpits, beautifully made solid timber doors lead into wheelhouses flooded with natural light, the large windows giving clear visibility from the well-eqipped helm stations. Creature comforts are evident in the remarkably spacious accommodation, good headroom throughout, large comfortable berths and a remarkable level of finish can be found on all Trusty’s
Back on deck, wide, well-designed walkways, high safe guardrails and an abundance of well-positioned grab rails define Trusty’s as safe and capable seaboats and confirm their “little ship” feel and reputation.
From the drawing board through the workshop to the water, we guarantee attention to detail to ensure a safe, solid and durable boat, built to last.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.