Excellent kept and maintained boat.
Fully equipped for private or charter use.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR DELIVERY AFTER THE CHARTER SEASON 2020
TYPE: LAGOON 42
YEAR OF BUILT/LAUNCHED: 2017
COUNTRY BUILT: FRANCE
HULL MATERIAL: GRP
LENGTH IN FEET: 42
LENGTH IN METERS: 12.80
CABINS: 4+SALOON+ Crew Berths
WC/SHOWER: 4/4+ Cockpit shower
ENGINE TYPE: YANMAR 4JH57 SD
HP/COOLING SYSTEM: 2X 57 hp
LAST OVERHAUL: Annually serviced by Yanmar Authorized team
POWER TRANSM/SPEED: S-Drive/ 3 blades fixed propellers
WHISPER 8KVA (with INVERTER 2000W) / Solar panel over the coach roof/ Shore power
- Fully batten main sail (with zip pack and lazy jacks)
- Furling Genoa (self tacking)
- Electric Winch 50,2 STAEH
REFRIGERATORS: Electric Fridge+ Freezer
BATTERIES: 7 (all of 2017)
HOT WATER: Yes (engine +220v)
PUMPS: Electric + Manual+ Electric toilet pumps (4)
WINDLASS: QUICK 1200 W
HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES: Gas stove- Oven
Full Air-conditioned (5 Units CLIMA 54000 BTU total)+ Electric Fans in Saloon and cabins
DEPTH SOUNDER: B&G+ repeater
WIND INDICATOR: B&G+ repeater
GPS: Chart Plotter (B&G, Zeus 12' at steering position)
COMMUNICATION: VHF (B&G V50, GMDSS)/ AIS
LIFE RAFT: For 10 persons (inspected annually)
TENDER: 2.90m Aluminum bottom (very good)
OUTBOARD: Yamaha 6 Hp (4 stroke)
FUEL: 600 Lit
WATER: 600 lit
- Teak on cockpit and transom
- Bimini over the helm station
- Gangway (st.steel- teak)
- Stern davits
- Full safety equipment (EPIRB included)
- All LED lights
- 2 Anchors (bow anchor DELTA+ 80m chain Plus kedge anchor with chain and rope)
- Cockpit cushions/ Sun bath mattresses
- CD player (speakers inside +2 in the cockpit)
- 220 V sockets
- Fire extinguishers , Harnesses, Life jackets , Box of flares , First aid kit , Fog horn, Binoculars.
- Horseshoe lifebuoy , Swimming ladder, Floating light , Emergency tiller, Bosun’s chair, radar
reflector , Black ball
- Cockpit compass, Hand bearing compass , Divider , Parallel ruler , Greek Waters Pilot
- Cutlery – Kitchen equipment- Gas bottles (2)
- Winch handles (2), Mooring lines (6 at least), Fenders (10), Tools and spare parts
- Boat manuals
DAMAGES REPORTED: NO
OWNER SINCE: NEW
ASKING PRICE: 340000 €
FLAG AND VAT: GREEK/ NO VAT PAID
A sleek, modern design.
This new member of the Lagoon family has style and a strong personality.
While keeping a family resemblance and retaining the main features of the latest generation of Lagoons, it shows us a new path: unhurried evolution, a new "organic" approach, in search of harmony between living space and man.
An elegant silhouette, flowing curves which, by virtue of a noticeable acceleration of the lines in the bows and in the new coachroof design, emphasise the powerful and dynamic nature of this new model… A VPLP design naturally, a guarantee of performance under sail!
An ingenious deck layout: The mast moved further aft and the self-tacking jib, a guarantee of performance under sail and ease of handling, provide the ability to bring all operations together in one place.
An ergonomic helming station at the coachroof bulkhead, offering many advantages:
direct communication between the cockpit and saloon,
improved circulation, forward and aft of the helming station,
direct access to the coachroof for easier access to the boom,
a composite bimini with a sliding panel to ensure a good view of the sails,
a closure panel for helming station safety when under way.
A cosy cockpit, with smooth, elegant curves:
a single level from the aft platform to the saloon: a structural "revolution",
entirely new ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board,
a large glazed door that occupies the entire width of the coachroof, and provides access to the unparalleled internal volumes.
The suspended steps at the transom provide a whole new perception of the boat: a continuous, wide and inviting platform, worthy of a large vessel.