Shed kept and dealer serviced, this Cutwater is in tip-top condition. She is a super-fun boat that is loaded with options.
Triple axle trailer available separately.
An innovative blend of fishing and cruising.
On our Sidney docks and ready to cruise!
A dedicated professional with 23 years experience, David Worland is a skilled expert in the art and nuance of yacht marketing and sales.
David is a Past-President of the BC Yacht Brokers Association, and a Past-Chair of the CPYB Certification Advisory Council.
Please contact David Worland, CPYB at 604-687-8943
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 37 ft 0 in
Bom: 10 ft 0 in
Dekklengde: 30 ft 0 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 2 ft 2 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 2 ft 9 in
Klarering til bro: 9 ft 9 in
tørrvekt: 9800 lbs
Total Power: 600 HP
Motormodell: F300 V6 4.2L
Engine Power: 300 HP
Motormodell: F300 V6 4.2L
Engine Power: 300 HP
Ferskvannstank: (80 Gallons (US))
Drivstoffstank: (300 Gallons (US))
Septiktank: (40 Gallons (US))
Antall kabiner: 2
Antall toalett: 1
Elements of this Cutwater 302 Coupe
This is a wonderful boat with all the essentials a cruising couple or fishing family could want in 30 feet: an impressive standard equipment list, all the right options, thoughtful and unique living spaces, and great performance. "A masterpiece of innovation that ensures unsurpassed enjoyment, year after year."
Sleeping accommodations are in a private cabin forward, a mid cabin under the salon, and in the salon table, where the table drops and converts to a berth.
Private Cabin Forward
- pullman style double berth with memory foam mattress and storage under
- storage lockers
- two reading lamps
- drop-down writing table
- courtesy lighting
- hanging locker
- storage cabinets
- TV that faces the bed, but can swing out to face the salon
- two opening overhead hatches with screens
- five opening portlights also with screens
- private head with stand-up stall shower
- Tecma electric toilet
- two opening portlights
Under the salon settee is the mid-cabin with a 6' 8" berth, two portlights, lights and gear storage.
Settee to starboard with fore and aft facing benches. These benches have backrests that convert to allow guest to sit facing either way; across from each other, aft to the cockpit through the opening bulkhead, or facing forward with the bench helm seat. The large hi-lo table converts to a berth if needed.
- drop-down TV - swivels to face the cockpit and repeats the Garmin chartplotter
- Tracvision TV1 satellite television antenna
- four overhead opening hatches with screens
- two large opening side windows with screens
- courtesy lighting
- window treatments
The Euro-style galley is to port with superb working surface and great storage in numerous lockers and drawers.
- maple cabinetry
- stainless steel sink
- two-burner Force 10 propane stove and oven
- microwave oven
- 12V Norcold refrigerator / freezer
- 12V Dometic wine cooler
The helm is forward to starboard with a bench seat for two, with dual level foot rests.
- Yamaha digital engine gauges
- opening side window with screen
- compact array of engine, navigational and communications equipment
- captains gear locker
- trim tab controls
- windlass controls
- spot light controls
- power assisted steering conrols
Board via the opening transom door from the swim platform. The cockpit has large square footage for fishing and ample seating all around for lounging and entertaining.
The aft bulkhead to the salon opens up to incorporate salon seating to the cockpit seating. And the cockpit is protected by a partial hard top cover with two opening overhead hatches.
On both port and starboard, steps up lead to the side decks and foredeck.
- aft platform with stainless steel railing and outboard bracket (for tender)
- the tender is a 2018 Gala Sprinter S240, (7' 10") slat-floor inflatable with 2.5 hp Yamaha outboard
- cockpit engine and steering controls
- 12V refreshment fridge
- 30 gallon live well
- two electric Scotty downriggers
- three cockpit lazarettes
- rod holders
- rocket launchers
- integrated bow seating
- beach ladder off bow sprit
- Lewmar electric windlass with helm and foredeck controls
- anchor locker and stainless steel self-launching bow roller
- 22 lb anchor with 50' HT chain and 200' line
- stainless railings on the hard top for installation of kayak and other gear holders
- fender storage
- fish cleaning table
- stainless step up to cabin top storage
Electronics and Navigation
Comes with a full suite of Garmin electronics:
- two 12" Garmin 7612 chartplotters
- 4kW radar array
- Garmin autopilot with remote
- DSC capable Garmin VHF 200 radio
- Fusion stereo system with Bluetooth and cockpit remote control
Electrical DC power services the vessel systems via a large battery bank and AC service is via shorepower, or when away from the dock, the inverter.
- Magnum Energy 2kW pure sine water inverter
- Magnum Energy remote inverter control and monitoring panel
- seven AGM batteries
- Morningstar solar panel with control panel
- 30 Amp shore power system with 50' cord
- AC breaker panel
- all lighting is LED
- underwater lights
- DC and AC voltmeters
Engines and Mechanical Systems
Power by twin Yamaha V6 4.2L 300 hp outboard engines - known for quiet, efficient and reliable operation with superb support throughout BC. Approximately 550 hours.
The AC hot water tank has had an interesting and very useful custom upgrade: Normally, hot water is only available when plugged into shore power. However, on this boat, the hot water tank is also wired through the inverter and two additional batteries were installed so hot water can be produced while underway. While the inverter is powering the hot water tank, the engines are keeping the inverter's batteries topped up.
- digital engine display with fuel flow data
- cockpit control station
- Lewmar bow and stern thrusters with controls at main helm at at cockpit helm
- wireless thruster controller
- trim tabs
- Webasto Air Top central forced air heat system with outlets throughout, including the cockpit
- fresh water tank gauge
- high water bilge alarm
An aluminum triple axle trailer with electric / hydraulic brakes and spare tire with bracket is available for separate purchase. Price is $15,000 CAD.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.