SAILING CATAMARAN is available NOW! Rare Find! 2017 Owner's Version Fountain Pajot’s Lucia 40 in USA! AC +GEN + Yanmar 30 HP UPGRADED LOW HRS
Rare Owner's version Low hrs - 3 Cabin model with huge 2 bathrooms - Tons of Options Factory & Custom. CALL FOR MORE!
Come and meet us and let's define together the boat that corresponds to your Yachting Vision.
Volume, brightness, living space, marine quality are the assets of this magnificent Fountaine Pajot novelty.
Come and see her Today! Our team of specialists are here to help you with your vision, whether it’s financing, management program, a long cruise preparation… Don’t hesitate to consult us.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Designer: Olivier Racoupeau
Garanti: 3 år
Flaggstat: United States
Kjøl: twin kjøl
LOA: 38 ft 6 in
Bom: 21 ft 8 in
Maksimum Kjøldybde: 3 ft 9 in
Klarering til bro: 64 ft 0 in
Fri høyde: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 60 HP
Drev type: Seil drev
Engine Power: 30 HP
Drev type: Seil drev
Engine Power: 30 HP
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 2
Vind hastighet og retning
Cockpithøytalere - Best in Sound Quality -
Fullt forsterket storseil
Vaskemaskin - Splendid washer/dryer combo
Elektrisk krets: 110V
Feste for påhengsmotor
Beskytter mot sjøsprøyt
LOADED with OPTIONS!
Twin 30 HP Yanmar Upgrade!
BOSE Speakers - Bow, cockpit & Salon! Fusion stereo w/Bluetooth. Best in Sound Quality-
Wave WiFi extender & WiFi router installed. Wired for tv antenna.
Bottom painted July 2018 (currently cleaned monthly).
*** Underwater Lights ****
Splendid Washer/Dryer combo
An additional thru hull were added (in preparation for a water-maker) in 2018.
There are spare belts, filters, A/C pumps and an assortment of hardware that will stay with the yacht.
PF Lucia 40, maximum space in a 40 ft Catamaran
Lucia 40, maximum space in a 40 ft catamaran Fountaine Pajot Lucia benefits from Fountaine Pajot successful design of sailing catamaran models Helia 44 (replaced by the new 45), Saba 50 and Ipanema 58. Designed by Olivier Racoupeau, the Lucia 40 offers dynamic lines and refined interior style, great volumes with plenty of live-abord and relaxation space, and generous natural light. The Lucia 40 has been designed by somebody who understands the needs of a sailor and their companions. This yacht is a sleek performer under sail keeping within the confines of the Fountaine Pajot demands for a performance cruising catamaran: safe, comfortable, luxurious, stable, fun and affordable. The design of Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 offers lots of light in the main salon with a near 360 degree view, opening hatches in the side hulls for aft cabins, recessed mosquito hatches and blinds in all cabins, LED lighting throughout, Apple USB charging sockets in each cabin. Double drawer fridge as standard with optional freezer, draining board, recessed bin, etc. Catamaran builder Fountaine Pajot started producing the Lucia 40 in 2016, marking a new era for sailing catamarans, with a superb interior space to length ratio, offering a 129.39 square feet cockpit, and a 32.3 square feet lounge space.
So successful in its design, the market has adopted the Lucia 40 model as their favourite 'small' catamaran and it now stands comfortably in the Fountaine Pajot range.
This yacht was commissions by the best in the US.
THE FOUNTAINE PAJOT LUCIA 40
- High performance, characteristic of the Fountaine Pajot yard
- Elegant and contemporary lines
- Optimization of volumes with generous living spaces for relaxation
- A wonderful amount of light throughout the boat
- A high level of quality
- Two versions, one of which is an Owner version, with separate shower and heads.
Designed in the footsteps of the highly successful Helia 44 (now the most popular mid-sized cruising catamaran in the world!), the Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 brings all of this design innovation and build technology into a brand new 40′ model for this range. The Lucia 40 was produced in 2016 – for the 40th anniversary of the boatyard – summing up the boatyard’s ambitions perfectly.
She has been engineered to be much simpler to build taking advantage of the exemplary injected molding technology which reduces weight and, by finishing both sides of each component simultaneously, reduces man hours out of the building process which helps keep the cost down, while providing a superior finish.
In terms of volume, the FP40 is actually considerably larger than the 41 she replaces with more volume incorporated using the new technology. A fine waterline flares to give you more volume in the cabins while maintaining a very efficient hull shape for sailing. There’s room for two “island” berths aft (Unheard of in this size boat in the past.) There is a huge cockpit, a foredeck with lounge seating forward, and our famous walk through inside/outside flat cockpit to main saloon floor transition with large sliding doors. Here are more details on some of these features…
3 MOST REQUESTED FEATURES INCORPORATED IN THE NEW FP40…
1. An Island Berth for the owner’s cabin. This is incorporated with increased light and ventilation. There are now 3 opening hatches in the two aft cabins. The rear of the cabin features a large skylight with opening hatch. The new larger (30% larger than previously used oval ports) feature an opening port incorporated in the window. Forward of the berth areas we deleted the small couch which enabled:
- Incorporating more storage and hanging lockers for the owner’s cabin, while retaining the desk/vanity.
- The head is in a totally separate compartment (similar to the 50′ Saba).
- The shower is also in a separate compartment.
- The sink vanity area is separate with a huge linen cabinet, mirror and improved lighting incorporated.
- There is a cabinet forward that can fit a washer/dryer.
2. The main saloon is larger with a continuous front windshield uninterrupted by any large solid structure.
- There are two much larger, hatches incorporated in this windshield and an overhead skylight, bathing the interior in natural light and offering superior ventilation.
- The chart table faces forward, and the galley is adjacent to the cockpit, facing the cockpit with pass through serving counter.
- The large, double refrigerator drawer system is aft with easy glide out access. Above this area is room to fit a large freezer with individual, front opening cabinets over.
- All of the cabinets feature new, easy-opening latches and hardware and smart closing functionality. All lighting incorporates energy efficient Led lights and there are overhead and floor mood lights.
3. The outside relaxing areas have been increased. The cockpit is larger and the boat includes additional relaxing areas.
- The cockpit… We chose to eliminate the small forward berths and incorporate large storage lockers at the front of each hull. Moving these forward, allowed us to move everything forward and make the cockpit larger–actually almost the size of the 44′ cockpit. Now the cockpit incorporates the large, popular aft seating area seen previously only on the Saba 50. The standard table seats 8 comfortably, with an optional extension leaf, it extends further aft, to the aft seating area and seats up to 10. The popular chaise lounge is across from the table.
- Control cockpit and sun-lounge. All controls lead back to this control cockpit which is at deck level facilitating a couple easily handling and docking the boat with the helmsman a step away from the deck to help with docking maneuvers. The control cockpit is adjacent to, and open to the main cockpit for easy communication, and passing refreshments to the helmsman. (Of course the instruments are blue-toothed so all of the controls can be viewed or actuated from your smart pad–anyone for dodging crab traps while sitting at the dining table for lunch? You have 360 degree visibility from the cockpit or inside navigation table!) There is a ladder giving access to the cabin roof top, where we can install an optional sun-pad. The boom is low to allow easy tucking in of sails, and to keep the center of effort of the sail-plan low to promote less motion and better sailing efficiency.
- There is a forward fore deck lounge area, and the trampoline has been changed to one like the Saba 50 which is much more comfortable to lie on, while still incorporating the open mesh designed incorporated to allow bow recovery in heavy sea conditions.
- See our custom commissioning page to see some of the choices for Biminis for the Control cockpit.
Not shown, but available is a 4 cabin 2 head version and a 3 cabin, 2 head version. The larger heads in these version feature a separate shower area.
the replacement for the 41 Lipari (but with much more volume)
- Length: 11.73 m / 38.4’
- Beam: 6.63 m / 21.75’
- Draft: 1.2 m / 3.94’
- Air Draft: 19.3 m / 63.3’
- Displacement Unloaded: 8 900 kg9.0T
- Genoa Area: 37 square meters
- Main Sail Area: 58 square meters
- Standard Engines: 2 x 20 cv (Opt. 2 X 30 cv and/or Autoprops)
- Water Tank Capacity: 2 x 265 l / 140 Gal
- Diesel Tank Capacity: 300 l / 80 Gal.
- EC Certification: Category A: 8 pax. Category B:10 pax. Category C: 15 pax. Category D: 20 pax.
- Architect and Designer: Berret-Raccoupea
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.