Available for ORDER
The adventurous Axopar 37 T-Top will redefine your boating experience, whether you are looking for high-speed island hopping, overnighting, diving, fishing, or extended cruising. For cruising in a diverse range of seas, Axopars low resistance and twin stepped hull provides you with responsive handling at all times and ensures your passengers a comfortable and safe ride.
The Axopar 37 T-Top features a spacious and easily accessible walk around deck typical with an Axopar. The Axopar accommodates an open cockpit seating with seven separate seats around a large sliding table, a comfortable sunbed on the foredeck, and a spacious aft deck area with an optional wet bar.
It also introduces a spacious and bright front cabin accommodating 2 persons, a comfortable lounge chair and ample storage with integrated cupboards. For easy loading of your gear into the boat, it features a convenient cargo hatch into the front cabin. The driver is greeted with a center console layout with class-best helm position for best visibility, communication, and access around the boat.
The 37 T-Top can be equipped with an optional wet bar module with refrigerator, electric grill and sink with faucet.
All Axopar boats come loaded with standard features. The Axopar price includes all these features listed below with rigged Twin Mercury 300 Hp engines. There is no better-outfitted boat for the competitive price that Axopar offers. Engine upgrades are available upon request. Models in stock at all three locations, feel free to make a viewing appointment.
For additional information please contact Nautical Ventures at either 954-926-5250 (Broward) or 561-612-7076 (Palm Beach), or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Axopar 37 T-Top comes with a spacious open aft deck as standard. It can be equipped with an optional wet bar module with refrigerator, electric grill and sink with faucet. There is also an aft cabin available as an option for those who want accommodation for 4 persons in total. Another feature of the aft cabin is its roof which can be equipped with optional sun cushions.
Twin Mercury 300 XL Verado V8 2,6l/nm @28kn, max speed 47kn
Twin Mercury 350 XL Verado L6 2,6l/nm @30kn, max speed 49kn
The reliability, flexibility, long warranties and service intervals make an outboard engine the perfect choice. The specially developed Axopar hull utilizes the outboard engines' maximum potential.
Performance may vary due to equipment, weather and load conditions.
Do You want instant recognition, and something that really stands out in the crowd? Then the version R is something for you with the hull and roof in Cool Grey gelcoat. Black painted exterior details such as the pullpit, grabrails, lightmast and door handles and optional pullpit rails, targa arch or roof rails painted black when equipped.
And for the finishing touch a cool interior in Charcoal coloured Niroxx fabric with white diamond stitching.
Please consult with your dealer, as this option has limited availability per season.
All 37 models have a spacious and bright forecabin with lounge seating, a queen size bed, a fixed cupboard and a toilet with privacy curtains.
Access to the forecabin through the sliding access hatch next to the console.
Modern, clean dashboard design with console fitting up to two 12” optional plotters. The console features illuminated pushbuttons, leather steering wheel with tilt function, 2 x cup holders, co-pilot grab rail, 12V power outlet and a compass.
The foredeck features a large sunbed with cup holders and optional cushions.
The 37 TT and ST models are fitted with an adjustable table in the cockpit. The front seats can be turned to face the sofa for entertaining 7 guests by the table.
All models can be equipped with a day cruiser cabin on aft deck sleeping 2 persons with twin flush Lewmar roof hatches and side windows.
(Image shows aft cabin with optional Esthec surface)
HULL AND DECK: Hand laminated hull in Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material, Anti-skid finishing on deck and hatches, Spacious anchor box with drainage in bow, Large stowage locker on foredeck, Heavy duty rub rail in grey, Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass with light green tint and aluminium window profiles painted in white, All hardware, pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished 316 stainless steel, 8 x cleats aft, central and forward, Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers, Flag pole, Twin large fender storages on aft deck with cooler box function on Port side, Integrated bathing platforms in Esthec Platinum with white caulking and telescopic bathing ladder, Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
LAY-OUT AND SEATING: Walk-around deck and open aft deck area with storage under deck, optional wet bar or day cruiser cabin on aft deck, Large seating area with four separate seats and fixed table in aft cockpit with cargo compartment under deck, three front seats with flip-up front and armrests with swivel function, Centre helm driving position with lowered floor level, T-Top roof and arches in white colour with optional rear sliding sun awning, Optional sundeck on fore deck, ”Silvertex” Beige, Meteor or Mandarin material on driver/co-pilot seats and aft seats, Harbour cover for helm and front seats, separate cover for aft seats.
FRONT CABIN: Front cabin with lounge seating, large queen size bed and fixed cupboard, Toilet with electric flush with septic tank 70l and deck/hull outlets, Privacy curtains for toilet compartment, Loading hatch from deck to front cabin, Large roof skylight and front window, Wide port lights with flush hatches, Floor carpets.
HELM CONSOLE: Integrated iPad slot in dashboard, Soft touch painted dashboard, helm and console panels, Illuminated push buttons, Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo, 2 x cup holders, Co-pilot grab rail, 12V power outlet, Compass, Access hatch to front cabin in soft touch black paint with metallic silver painted sliding door.
ELECTRICS: LED T-Top roof lights and spot lights in front cabin, Main control panel with three battery switches and automatic fuses for direct supply and 12V outlet, Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet in front cabin, Light mast with anchor light, Navigation lights, Heavy duty windscreen wiper, Electric bilge pumps x 2, Signal horn.
OTHER: Fixed aluminium fuel tank 730l, Bow thruster preparation in hull, 2 kg Fire extinguisher, Manual bilge pump, Harbour cover for helm and front seats, separate cover for aft seats.
PREMIUM PACKAGE, SILVERTEX
• Sun deck cushions with twin stitching on foredeck • Harbour cover for sun deck • LED deck lights x 14 • ”Comfort” indirect lighting in front cabin • Mooring package: incl. 6 x fenders, 6 x fender covers with Axopar logo, 6 x fender ropes, 4 x mooring ropes 16mm/10m • 12,5kg anchor + 30m anchor rope
PREMIUM PACKAGE, NIROXX
DAY CRUISER AFT CABIN PACKG.(NOT AV. WITH WET BAR)
• Spacious aft cabin accommodating additional 2 persons with twin flush roof hatches, side windows and indirect lighting.
WET BAR PACKAGE (INCL. FW.)(NOT AV. WITH DAY CRUISER)
• Wet bar module with drawers on aft deck • Refrigerator Dometic CDX 50 • Sink and faucet • Freshwater 100l tank, incl. cabinet w. sink, front cabin
• Special edition with hull and roof in Cool Grey • Details and optional rails painted black • Cockpit seats and aft sofa seats in exclusive Niroxx fabric
COMPLETE ESTHEC PACKAGE - PLATINUM/WHITE
• Additional seating cushions on foredeck
• Antifouling, Grey or White
• Bow thruster Side-Power SE60
• Canopy, incl. Sprayhood, Sunbrella Plus Charcoal
• Closed toilet wall
• Drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD20
• Electric grill 220V (only w. wet bar and shore power 220V)
• Electric windlass in stern, Engbo Midi 201 + remote control
• Esthec only in cockpit, Platinum/White
• Fishing targa arch (2 extra rod holders)
• Folding anchor in bow + remote control (only w.bow thruster)
• Freshwater 100l tank, incl. cabinet w. sink, front cabin
• Gas hob with sink in front cabin (only with FW system)
• Harbor cover for aft deck, (only w. Aft Cabin)
• Harbor cover for wet bar option
• Harbor cover foredeck
• Heater Webasto AT3900 (not available with Airconditioning)
• Hull color Grey, RAL 7037
• LED courtesy lights, forecabin and pilothouse
• LED deck and cockpit lights, 11pcs
• Livewell stbd aft storage
• Search light
• Seats, Niroxx
• Second drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD21
• Shore Power 230V with 40Ah charger
• Shower on Aft Deck (only w. freshwater option)
• Side rails
• Sliding sun roof, aft deck
• Sun shde for fore deck (for stationary use)
• Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Niroxx (only w. Aft Cabin)
• Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Silvertex (only w. Aft Cabin)
• Sundeck cushions on foredeck, Niroxx
• Sundeck cushions on foredeck, Silvertex Cobre
• Teak table on foredeck
• Underwater lights
• Waterski pole
• Waterski pole
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410, Flush mount
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412, Flush mount
• Intelliducer, Depth and Temp, Thru-hull
• Radar GMR18 18HD
• Sonar module Garmin GSD 25+ GT40-TM, DownV
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410, Flush mount
• Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412, Flush mount
• VHF Communication Garmin VHF300i
• Control unit for Fusion system, front cabin
• Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers
• Fusion system Control unit, Helm
• Upgrade audio 1: 4 x speakers + 4ch amplifier
• Upgrade audio 2 1 x subwoofer on aft deck and 5ch amplifier(only w. UpgradeAudio
50 South Bryan Rd.
Dania Beach, FL 33004