2018 Boston Whaler 350 Realm w/ Triple 350 white Verados w/ bow thruster. The 350 Realm has been one of Whaler's best sellers. This is a true sport utility offering a beautiful cabin, huge cockpit, plenty of seating and also ready to fish.
Cruise comfortable at 32 MPH w/ approx. 315 mile range & 50 Mph plus top end , if you need to get somewhere quickly.
Balance of Whaler's 3 year bow to stern warranty good until: 3/1/2022
Balance of Mercury Verado 3 year warranty good until: 3/1/2022
Notable Factory Options:
* Triple Mercury 350 White Verados ($20,485 option) (135 hours)
* Horizon Blue w/ Silver graphics ($15,333 option)
* White hard top canvas enclosure ($9701 option)
* Refrigerated Coils for 23 Qt cooler ($9,478 option)
* Underwater LED lights ($6,221 option)
* Teak table for bow ($6,047 option)
* Aft retractable sunshade ($9,204 option)
* Bow sunshade ($1,963 option)
* Theft deterrence system - Whaler watch-tracking system w/ GeoFence immobilization & remote boat monitoring($7,216 option)
* Full Mooring cover ($3,325 option)
* Anchor windlass w/ SS anchor ($2,577 option)
* Engine flush system ($2,236 option)
* Premium stereo upgrade ($1,303 option)
* Spotlight ($819 option)
* Generator (standard)
* Bow thruster (standard)
* Water heater (standard)
* Air conditioning (standard)
* Dive door (standard)
* Garman 7616 16" GPS- plotter
* VHF radio
Meet the boat that calls to mind cherished memories and empowers exciting new ones: the brilliant 350 Realm. As the first in a new family of Boston Whaler express models, the 350 Realm combines impressive capability with purposeful features and unsurpassed comfort. For entertaining friends and family, discovering far-flung islands, chasing deep-sea fish, or spending long days at anchor, the 350 is perfectly suited for any adventure. Cutting-edge design ensures mastery of the water, so you can let imagination be your guide.
For additional information please contact listing broker Jeremy Bradshaw 941-376-3345 or Jeremy.email@example.com
Boat is located at Marinemax venice & shown by appointment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.