The Leopard 31, currently in build at Italyachts, is now available for purchase. With the construction well in advance, she presents an exciting opportunity to acquire a new vessel at an attractive price within 12 months.
This is hull number 12 of a very successful semi-custom series, with naval architecture by highly acclaimed Italian designer, Andrea Bacigalupo.
The sleek two-deck design with flybridge offers four cabins, all situated on the lower deck. The flybridge itself is both a fantastic vantage point and additional space in which to relax and enjoy the sunshine. When at anchor, comfort is enhanced by the at-anchor stabiliser system.
There are a variety of interior décor options available and the buyer can specify woods, fabrics and finishes to meet individual tastes and requirements.
This high performance yacht gives a new owner the choice of having two MTU engines or the optional third. She is built to reach a top speed of approximately 40 knots.
For more information, please contact Richard Higgins, firstname.lastname@example.org
Builder: Arno Leopard
Length: 30.5m/100' 0"
Beam: 6.95m/22' 9"
Draft: 1.2m/3' 11"
Classification: Bureau veritas
Flag: British virgin Islands
Designer: Andrea Bacigalupo
Naval Architect: Andrea Bacigalupo
Speed: 33/40 knots (approx)
Fuel capacity: 8,500 Litres (2,245 US Gallons)
Water capacity: 1,500 Litres (396 US Gallons)
Engines: 2 x MTU 2,600HP
Engine model: MTU 16V 2000 M96L
Propulsion: Water jets
Stabilizers: At anchor stabilizers
Generators: 2 x Kohler generators 33Kw
Electricity: 380V 50Hz 3 phase
Air conditioning: Frigomar
Lower deck cabins:
- Vip bedroom with shower bathroom
- Owner's bedroom with bathroom (separate wc and shower)
- Guest's room with single beds and shower bathroom
- Guest's bedroom with double bed and shower bathroom
- 2 Crew cabins
- Galley area
- Engine room & hangar for jet ski and tender
- Conversation open-air aft area with 2 lateral sun-suits and sofas
- Sitting-room with sofas, fridge/cocktail area cabinet, ice-maker and sink
- Dinner area with table and furniture
- Sliding roof
- Wheelhouse with sofa and plotting area
- 4 armchairs in the control area
Galley & Laundry equipement
To be finalised by new Owner.
Safety & Security equipment
Boulevard de la Croisette