Don't wait for a construction Slot., This Catamaran is available now and ready to sail for you to enjoy THIS summer.
2 x B&G Triton Displays (1 x per helm station) with Speed-, Depth-, Wind-Transducer, B&G Autopilot, B&G Autopilot control unit (stb helmstation) B&G V90 VHF incl. Antenna (nav station)1 x extra B&G Autopilot control unit (stb & port helm stations) 2 x B&G Zeus 9” chartplotter instead of 7" (stb & port helm stations) upgrade B&G AIS Receiver / transmitter GoFree Track (WIFI/GSM), wireless link NMEA Connector for PC at chartable. Upgrade to Nav pack cruise and advanced : Radar antenna
ELECTRIC Comfort Package
Additional service batteries (2x 107A) Battery charger 100A (replaces 60A charger) Inverter 2000W connected to board net incl. switch Pre installation washing machine and microwave
AMBIENT Light Package
Indirect lighting in cabins and saloon Blue courtesy LED lights in Cockpit and aft deck Two LED spotlights under the bridge deck Two LED spreaders lights
BLUE WATER Package
Electrical winch and mainsail halyard at helm station Stb. Genaker 70sqm incl. sheets and furler Gennaker or Spinnaker gear (bowsprit, dynema halyard, blocks)
Individual Options ( All included )
- Upgrade anodized aluminium Titanium look (pushpit/pulpit/stanchions/ steering wheels/coachroof handrails)
- 2 x 3-blade folding propellers, bronze
- Electronic throttle control on both helm stations
- Synthetic-teak in cockpit and aft platforms
- Front deck Lounge: Bar/storage box for front deck lounge with integrated cup holders, Foldable 3 parts cushions convertible into lounge area
- Two Bimini on helm station with Protection
- Cockpit table convertible into lounge area
- 5 folding directors chairs
- Name on the lazy bag
- Manual winch for main sheet, Port.
- Anchor windlass remote control with chain counter at helm station
- Upholstery saloon leather "Savoy"
- Electrical toilet, freshwater flush
- Freezer 55Ltr, 12V in stb hull
- Reversible Air-conditioning 26.000 BTU / 230 V (cooling + heating function /outlet in each cabin)
- Generator Onan 6 KW (7,5KVA/60Hz under 110V) under fore ship stb bed
- Upgrade Electrical system 110V 60HZ
- FUSION Marine Audio MS-BB300 (AM/FM, USB, Bluetooth, Aux, 2 speakers in saloon and 2 speakers in cockpit)
- TV preparation only (antenna incl. plug) in saloon
- Dinghy 3,1 m (Hypalon) with 10 HP Honda outboard engine
- Life raft cat. A with security pack for 10 crew
- Anti fouling PLATINUM (warm water), 2 layers with 3 layers epoxy Copper coat.
CALL US FOR A DEMO.
Bavaria - Nautitech Open 40 " A True Performance Cat
Most of the catamarans in the market perform well when reaching, but struggle to keep pace upwind. Not the case with the performance design of the Bavaria Open 40, that can safely and easily sail upwind.
For her length she has an impressively tall rig with a generous, modern fully battened square-top mainsail. Her cockpit accommodation is low and discreet; her configuration here suggests a well protected, secure area in which it is easy to move from hull to hull, or in and out of the main accommodation without ever feeling like you are out of touch. With twin wheels set in each of the aft quarters you are not only enveloped in the security of a deep cockpit wall on the outer flanks, but have a superb view forward and through the wraparound windows in the coach roof. Indeed, the visibility to leeward is better when sailing upwind than aboard most mono hulls with large overlapping head sails. Both engine and sail controls are close to hand on either side with the additional benefit that the leads for the control lines have been well thought out and have far less friction than you would expect. This is particularly impressive given that most of the lines are led back to the cockpit discreetly and produce very little rope clutter.
This, combined with her well-balanced and light steering, makes the OPEN 40 fun and rewarding to sail.
Call us and reserve your manufacturing slot today.
Performance Yacht Sales is a US importer of Bavaria- Nautitech Catamarans.
All our Catamarans are Quoted, Commissioned and service in the in the USA.
Call us at 1-305-504-8714 , or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nautitech Open 40 is innovative, modern, fast and powerful despite being the smallest boat in the range,
She reflects the lines of her big sister, the flagship 542. This boat will be versatilable, combining speed, comfort and easy to handle
This concept comes to redefine the concept of space thanks to its compactness and to its modularity.
2550 S Bayshore Dr
Coconut Grove, FL 33133