Built for an experienced owner and delivered in 2018, this is an impressive example of the 34.1 metre tri-deck semi-displacement Sanlorenzo SD112 model. Her fully bespoke 'made to measure' interior is the product of a unique collaboration between Sanlorenzo and Citterio Viel studio in Milan, the result is a 5 cabin masterpiece which sleeps 10 guests.
This SD112 has been built to a high specification and is equipped to an exemplary standard with comfortable long distance cruising in mind. Key features include a CMC electric fin zero speed stabilisation system, FLIR system, CMC bow thruster, two 53kW ONAN generators and a Hamann waste treatment system. Her twin MTU 10V2000M72 1224hp engines can achieve a maximum range of 3050nm, consuming a total of 81.1 litres per hour at an economical speed of 11 knots.
A full sales specification and extras list is available upon request.
The SD112 was built to enhance the historic Sanlorenzo semi-displacement fiberglass line (named SD). It positions itself neatly between the SD92 and the SD126 and combines the best features of both.
The experience gained by Sanlorenzo in the production of over 30 SD sailing motor yachts has culminated in the shipyard developing this flawless motor yacht design.
Powered by twin MTU 10V2000 M72 diesel engines of 1224 HP each with 600 hours (September 2019) hours run. Max speed of 16 knots, cruise speed of 14 knots. Fuel capacity 25.000 L, water capacity 4.000 L, holding tanks 2.000 L. Generator hours 1279/1294 (September 2019).
Sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 luxurious cabins:
Separate crew accommodation on Lower Deck for 5 crew across 3 cabins including a dedicated Captain's cabin with a double bed.
- Cablemaster - Glendinning CM8 for shore sockets 100/125A.
- Generator upgrade, two (2) ONAN 53Kw generators with parallel system.
- Inverter for fridge and freezer.
- 4 additional waterproof sockets (3 in the garage and 1 in the port locker on bow area).
- USB plug in each cabin, saloons, wheelhouse and crew dinette.
- Additional DEIF board for electric shore connection with seamless transfer.
- Custom A/V package with SONOS connect.
- 2 additional speakers B&W CCM362 in the owner’s bathroom, including the replacement of the DENON AVR X-1300 amplifier with a DENON AVR X-2300.
- Upgrade of Internet WiFi system 4G with multi sim router and NX wall management system.
- Portable MTU Control Station (2 points of cable contact).
- Additional connection point for portable MTU Control Station
- Flybridge dashboards instrument modification.
- Additional 12" Touch screen in crew dinette.
- CCTV IP .
- Custom Simrad navigation electronics package.
- Additional Simrad Display in wheelhouse.
- Additional Simrad Display in crew dinette.
- Additional Simrad Radar 4G Broadband.
- Upgrade of the fly display to NSS9M evo2 with NSSevo3 9.
- Upgrade of the Simrad 608wind sensor with the Simrad 110WX Weather station.
ALARMS & SECURITY
- Additional CCTV display in crew dinette 24”
- FLIR Thermal Camera M625CS including installation and commissioning.
- CCTV repetition on mobile phone including Hardware port repeater plus, 10 TCP ports and 10mb/s throughput.
- Additional Panasonic WV-S2131L camera in wheelhouse.
- Additional towing light on the mast with separate on/off button.
NAVIGATION AND COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- Predisposition for Sat TV antenna.
- Predisposition for Sat Phone Antenna.
- Internet WiFi system 4G with Harbour Hot Spot Antenna
- Seatel TV80 TV-Sat Antenna
- Upgrade of Seatel TV80TV-Sat Antenna with Seatel TV100 Sailor 6110 GMDSS
- Sailor 6391 Navtex system
ENGINE ROOM EQUIPMENT
- CMC electric fin zero speed stabilisation system.
- CMC Bowthruster.
- Alfa laval (fuel cleaning system including start up).
- BAUER OCEANUS E Diving compressor.
- IDROFAST 9100 Water Softening system.
- Compressed air system with four connection: bow area, garage, engine room and flybridge.
- Ozone treatment for air conditioning system.
- Ozone treatment for fresh water tank.
- Hamann HL Count Plus 02 Slim Sewage Treatment system.
- Glendinning hose master D (washing system) in the garage.
- Idromar MC5DX watermaker.
- Enlarged sludge tank for Hamann system
- 1 independent Sanisplit system for galley and crew dinette sink.
- Electric pump for oil change connected to main engines, gearboxes and generators.
- Tender fuel filling system with manual pump.
- Additional wondering hose for bilge suction in under crew area.
- Shaft line connection to ground through brush system.
- Sample point on fuel manifold.
- Installation of a Racor Filter MA500 on the fuel tender filling station.
- Installation of a second hot water circulating pump.
- Installation of red and blue insulation material on the hot and cold water system for pipes with diameter less than 1”.
- Dedicated pipe lines and pumps for the exterior washing system with cross over to the FW pumps as back up.
- Pressure gauges installed on suction and delivery sides of the following pumps: bilge pump, firefighting pump, fuel 220/380V pump, fuel 24V pump, diesel emergency pump.
- Additional 3 cartridge media filters on fresh water dock connections.
- Installation of Silver Ion dosing unit on fresh water dock connection and water maker production line.
- Additional UV filters for fresh water system.
- Upgrade of the tender fuel filling system with manual pump with electric pump.
- Additional protection around main engines.
COMPLEMENTS FOR EXTERIOR
- Citterio Viel Design Package.
- Teak floor for flybridge.
- Triangular Hard Top option on the funnel.
- Sun Awning for the stern area of the flybridge behind the Hard Top.
- Sun Awning for the stern area of the upper deck.
- 4 Paola Lenti Cove platform + n. 4 Paola Lenti side frames (diff. From n. 4 chaise longues).
- External inox shower column.
- Norwegian cockpit cover.
- Cockpit summer cover.
- Footswitch for anchor capstan.
- 8 Underwater lights.
- Boat name letters in stainless steel H approx 150-300mm.
- Upper deck custom made bar cabinet in teak and corian (diff. From the original Citterio Project option).
- Safety removable pole on swimming platform.
- 2 additional OCEANLED XTREME X4T white lights (9-32VDC) to illuminate the area of the swimming platform.
- Upgrade of the 2 stainless steel poles for the sun awning of the flybridge to 2 Carbon Fiber poles.
- Upgrade of the 2 stainless steel poles for the sun awning of the upper deck with 2 Carbon Fiber poles.
- Aft hand held shower.
- Additional stainless steel letters to the transom name.
- Additional crew cabin (without bathroom).
- 5 Towel heaters in Owner's Stateroom.