- Vis komplette spesifikasjoner
- Split, Kroatia
- Aktuell pris:
- EUR 54 500 Skatt ikke betalt (NOK 579 874)
Scanner Envy 710 from 2019 for sale!
First owner vessel, registered under Croatian flag, VAT not paid.
Vessel, engine and equipment launched to water first time in May 2019.
Teak deck from June 2020.
Very slighlty used and with high level specificiations.
The vessel comes with a Honda BF 250 D UC outboard petrol engine, 183,80 kW power and with only 210 working hours. Serviced by authorised company.
Please, find the full equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Adam Matosin at +385 91 606 6609
Gå til nettside
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
LOA: 7.07 m
Bom: 2.85 m
- Flag of Registry: Croatian
- Launched to water in May 2019
- Hull colour: Black
- Grey stripe side waterline
- Tubes with dots
- Carbon logo ˝Scanner˝
- Reinforcement of the bow for towing (Maxi tender)
- Number of engines: 1
- Model: Honda BF 250 D UC (Petrol), model from 2019
- Serviced by authorised company
- Working hours: 210 (in end of July 2020)
- Hydraulic steering
- Separator, large filter
- GPS Chartplotter GO7 XSE Totalscan (including Navionics sea charts)
- VHF Radio Simrad RS 20 with GPS signal
- NMEA 2000 cabel (6,1 meters)
- NMEA Starter kit Garmin
- Electric windlass 700 W with anchor Delta and 50 meters chain
- Refrigerator 42 liters
- Upgraded batteries, 2 pieces, 100 Ah each (with box for batteries and terminals)
- Electric pump
- Interior ambiental LED light (8 pieces)
- Radio Fusion RA 70 Redesign
- Waterproof loudspeakers, 4 pieces, Fusion 6021 200W, (Antenna 1,5 meter)
- Teak deck from June 2020
- Bimini top, enhanced by height, lenght and beam (suitable for tall skipper)
- Heightent windshield
- Stern shower (70 l tank capacity)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.