*All pictures are of this particular boat.
This 2019 Beneteau Oceanis 35.1 has been meticulously maintained and is in like-new condition. With ample natural lighting through big windows, as well as LED lights and ambient lighting throughout, this yacht is a luxurious and speedy home away from home.
Featuring an Extra-Long Bimini, Teak Cockpit Seats, two Air Conditioners, Electric Fresh-Water Head, Separate Shower, Deep Chest Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Oven/Stove, and more! This yacht is sure to impress.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or to schedule a viewing.
Phone: (727) 688-3007
Loyal to spirit of this earlier generation and in the tradition of the 41.1, the Oceanis 35.1 combine performance and comfort at sea. The Oceanis 35.1 interiors have been rethoughtnd their exteriors re-edesigned, delivering significant developments and offering a choice of four versions in all.
The chined hull by the architects Finot-Conq stands for comfort and good balance under sail, making a particularly noteworthy entry into the market for this size of boat.
With twin rudders, masts positioned further aft and optimized sail plans, the two hulls deliver excellent performance and offer incredible stability underway.
For the Italian design team, the challenge was to multiply the living spaces in the saloon and offer greater privacy in the owner cabin, while maintaining the visual perspective that her opening to the bow offered in previous versions.
The new L-shaped galley makes a facing seat saloon arrangement possible. The space has been well optimised to allow eight people to sit around the table. For anyone who prefers a more contemporary version, a long galley layout is still available.
The chart table has been redesigned.
Practical and effective, it folds away to leave more room in the saloon.
Designed to suit a variety of sailing programmes and increasingly different lifestyles on board, the Oceanis 35.1 is available respectively in 4 versions with varied layouts: number of cabins and bathrooms, modularity of the saloon, choice of galley, storage capacity, etc.
• Monolithic hull design in polyester
• Monolithic structural inner moulding bonded to the hull
• Deck injection constructed in glass fibre and Saerform foam sandwich, covered with "diamond-point" non-slip coating
• Hull-deck join screwed, bonded and trimmed with 1 bulwark
• Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel backing plates
• 2 Underhung rudders with stainless steel stock
• White coloured hull - Grey metal hull graphics
Headroom: 1,85 m / 6’3’’
• GRP saloon companionway coated with non-slip surface on the steps
• 2 Leather covered stainless steel handrails
• Engine Yanmar Diesel 30 hp / 30 HP Sail Drive
• Engine control - Control panel in cockpit
• Engine compartment: Soundproofing foam - Ventilation: 2 Air intakes and 1 powered air expulsion
• 1 Alternator - 12 V / 125 Ah
• 1 Rotomoulded diesel tank 130 L / 34 US Gal - Gauge at the chart table - 1 Deck filler
• Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Water separator
• Fixed three blades propeller
• 1 Engine access through companionway - 3 access to engine by the sides of the companionway
• 1 rotomoulded freshwater tank (130 L / 34 US Gal)
• 1 Deck filler
• Water unit
• 1 80 L / 21 US Gal rigid holding tank
• Electric pump & Shower draining
• Water heater (25 L / 7 US Gal) - engine start (220 V)
• B&G AC42 autopilot + Control at steering station
• B&G V50 VHF, AIS receiver function
• Gas cylinder locker - starboard aft cockpit (25 cm x 27 cm x 40 cm / 10’’ x 11’’ x 15’’)
• Regulator and safety tap