Dufour Yachts's reputation for designing beautiful hulls with great sea keeping characteristics is been very well established for more than 50 years. Today, the Dufour 63 Exclusive brings this key guideline to its highest level. Welcome into the real maxi- yacht world, with a high tech full composite hull, deck, and structures where the sandwich bulkheads are completely laminated to the hull and to the deck. This technique creates a full monolithic structure that ensures un-comparable rigidity and considerable weight savings in order to offer safety and winning performances.
If you would like to work with a brokerage company that wants to work for you, please contact us. We would love to have you become part of the NORTHSTAR family.
Exclusive dealers for Dufour Yachts and Cape Power Cats in the Northeastern US. If we do not have it we know where to get it.
"SELLING BOATS AND BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS"
To view this fine yacht please contact listing agent JP Skov at 401-683-9200
• The cockpit is 16.4 feet long, thought with a view to offer multiple areas on board and to integrate unprecedented functionalities worthy of the greatest maxi-yachts.
• Helmsman stations with consoles and winches have been taken backward in order to create a comfortable separation between relaxing and manoeuvring areas. The stairs front wheels also provide an easy and secure passage from cockpit to side decks. This configuration will allow guests to enjoy the space in the cockpit seats without being disturbed while manoeuvring.
• At aft, you will appreciate the stunning aft sunbed that has been integrated to provide outstanding comfort at anchor, and that reserves further great surprises that you will discover very soon...
• Among Dufour Yachts top features, the exterior galley with barbecue, sink and fridge remains a must have standard.
Access on board
• Aft garage has been sized to integrate a "Williams" tender, and is also easily accessible from cockpit.
• Note also the hydraulic gangway for elegant access onboard and the two wide stair passages on both sides.
• In addition, the outstanding aft platform becomes an additional relaxing area and extends the cockpit by 5 feet.
The new short roof style also provides great space front deck, and offers even more living space smartly fitted with two flush integrated deck chairs.
Dufour Yachts's reputation in designing sublime hull lines with great character on water is very well established for more than 50 years.
Today, the Dufour 63 Exclusive brings this key guideline to its highest level. Welcome into the real maxi-yacht world, with an high tech full composite hull, deck and structures where the sandwich bulkheads are completely laminated to the hull and to the deck.
This technique creates a full monolithic structure that ensures uncomparable rigidity as consirerable weight loss in order to offer safety and winning performances
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.