An incredibly rare chance due to very unforeseen circumstances. A late 2019 tip-top UK spec. sterndrive Windy 46 Chinook with Joystick, delivery hours, heating, grey caulk, Raymarine kit, Nextel & Niroxx, Humphree X450 TLCT, immaculate white hull. Please call ASAP for more info.
Tilleggsinformasjon, tilbehør og utstyr:
Bygger: Windy Boats AS
Designer: Hans J Johnsen
LOA: 46 ft 4 in
Bom: 13 ft 1 in
Minimum Kjøldybde: 3 ft 9 in
Avvik: 10700 kgs
Total Power: 800 HP
Motormerke: Volvo Penta
Engine Power: 400 HP
Motormerke: Volvo Penta
Engine Power: 400 HP
Antall enkeltkøyer: 6
Antall kabiner: 3
Antall toalett: 2
Extras above Standard Specification
- Volvo Penta docking Joystick
- Humphree X450 Trim, List & Coordinated Turn
- Engine computer.
- Electronic steering system.
- Hard top with electric roof.
- Teak laid decking in the cockpit (grey caulking).
- Teak laid decking on the bathing platform (grey caulking).
- Sun cushion on the foredeck.
- Antifouling on the hull in black.
- Electronic helm seat.
- Pedestal for helm and co-pilot bench.
- Nextel anti-glare dash board (J32).
- Niroxx cockpit upholstery (Warm Beige 99.016).
- Additional in-fill to make larger sun pad.
- Diesel fired heating (includes 5x outlets).
- Holding tank with electric pump.
- 3/way selector valve.
- Cockpit grill.
- Electric combination oven / microwave.
- Teak floor in shower compartments.
- Red/white lights under hard top.
- Cockpit courtesy lights (5x).
- Lights on side decks (8x).
- Shore power with battery charger.
- Upgrade to Fusion Apollo MS-RA770.
- Sound system upgrade (sub, amp and speakers upgraded to signature version).
- Bow thruster.
- Windscreen de-mister (engine heated).
- Windscreen washers.
- Socket upgrade as per Windy 46012 / SBS 18 boat – 11x sockets + 3x USB).
- Onan 4KW Generator.
- Raymarine 90 Modular VHF/DSC Radio.
- Raymarine AXIOM 12 PRO-RVX Multifunction display.
- Additional Raymarine AXIOM 12 PRO-RVX Multifunction display with electric tilt.
- Raymarine Autopilot (EV-DBW w P70R).
- Raymarine AIS 650 Class B –Transceiver.
- Engine data interface.
- Raymarine Quantum 2 Radar Q24D.
- Enclosing aft canopy - SUNB Flax P017 152 W46C.
- Additional stern quarter cleats.
- Heavy duty inflator socket.
Windy are a product of traditional craftsmanship, enhanced with the aid of modern technology. The latest technological innovation is the Wintec hull concept, which gives improved performance, greater strength and reduced noise throughout the vessel.
All the Windy models are CE-labelled. This means that Windy meets all the requirements laid down for quality control documentation and product liability within the EU. In the process of obtaining approval, the company has also introduced new methodologies, construction principals and more advanced construction production equipment, resulting in more cost-effective and quality oriented processes in-house. But above all, Windy is a “Boat Builder” and not a manufacturer of boats, a philosophy which characterises their production staff and all those within their distribution network.
- Modified deep V mono hedron hull construction.
- Lightweight PVC foam girder stiffening system.
- PVC foam sandwich construction in hull, superstructure and deck.
- Advanced Multiaxial fibreglass mats.
- Vinylester vacum infused Powderbound CSM for protection against osmosis.
Engine Configuration & Machinery Details
The Volvo Penta Aquamatic Sterndrive D6-400/DPH is a totally integrated package, powered by the in-line 6-cylinder, 5.5-litre, common-rail diesel engine with double overhead camshafts, turbo, and supercharger.
- 2 x Volvo Penta D6-400.
- Crankshaft kw/hp – 294 / 400.
- Displacement – 5.5 L.
- Rated rpm – 3500.
- No of cylinders – 6.
- Engine hours – Circa 56 hrs.
- Engines warranted by Volvo Penta for 12mths (+12mths) from July 2019.
- Turbo and compressor with charge air cooler.
- Electronically controlled unit injectors.
- Electronic controls.
Thrusters, Drives & Rudders:
- Sterndrive to DuoProps.
- Cathodic bonding system to anodes.
- Stainless steel trim tabs.
Note – These figures are taken from Volvo tests and are intended as a guide only.
- Fuel tank (1070L).
- Fresh water tank (300L).
- Hot water tank (75L).
- Holding tank.
- 12 Volt electrical system.
- Fire Suppression System in engine room.
- Onan 4KW generator.
- Engine/domestic AGM batteries 5 x 115 Ah .
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.