GALEON 470 SKYDECK MED SPEC
Contact us to receive the latest price list and availability.
- 2 x Volvo Penta D8-600 I (Engine & Drive Options Available)
- Oak - Matt Paint
- Aft Cockpit Sofa without Table
- Large U- Sofa in Cockpit with Table and Storage Compartment only
- Hydraulic Bathplatform with Teak (500KG Lifting Capacity)
- Fixed Sofa with Sun Deck on Bow Deck
- Zipwake Interceptors Installation with Control Panel
- Extended Bathplatform with Teak (1200mm)
- Hydraulic Steering
- Complete Waste System with Electric Pumps
- Three Segment Aluminium Sliding Entrance Doors (Black Painted)
- Panoramic Skipper Electric Side Window
- Water Heater (60l)
- Front Windows Heater Blowers
- Bow Anchor Winch
- Galvanized Anchor and Chain
- Air Conditioning (49000 BTU - Chilled Water) with Heating Inverter
- Generator Fischer Panda 15000i (variable rpm model)
- Bowthruster with Joystick
- Stern Thruster with Joystick
- Oven Combo (Grill+ Microwave Function)
- Refrigerator in Galley (135l)
- Electric Induction Stove with Two Hobs (230v)
- Shower in Bathroom
- Soft Plisse in Saloon (Black) and Aluminium Shutters in Cabins
- Wooden Floor in Galley
- Skylights in Master Cabin and Toilet
- Entrance Door Curtain
- Led Ceiling Lights on Whole Boat
- Refrigerator on Flybridge (49l)
- Teak on Bathing platform
- Teak on Cockpit Deck
- Teak on Steps to Flybridge
- Shower on Bathing platform
- Front Windows Washing System
- Hydraulic Pasarelle (Box System)
- Cockpit Cover
- Antifouling (Black)
- Aft Entrance Cockpit and Aft Pillars Black Gelcoat
- RM Chartplotter/FF 2x Axiom 12 RY-EU, Transducer B744V & Radar RD424
- Raymarine VHF RAY91 AIS (Receiver) and VHF Antenna with Repeater on Fly
- Battery Charger
- Rudder Indicator
- Fusion Radio in Saloon (USB + 2 Spk) and Radio and Skybridge (2 Spk)
- Electric Sliding TV LED 32’’ in Saloon
Price includes delivery to the MED, Commissioning, Handover & UK VAT
The 470 SKYDECK joins the lineup bringing even more innovation to the Galeon Third Generation range. Based on the successful 460 FLY, it shares the same hull design and main deck layout allowing for great space for passengers and activities.
Where the SKYDECK truly shines is in the design department. With its sleek lines, one can easily mistake it for a hardtop model, and yet it offers a top deck neatly hidden away with a soft roof. Find a complete helm station with space for leisure on the sport flybridge.
The main deck is fitted with a galley, dinette and plenty of storage areas to stow away items. The optional Beach Mode allows to drop down both sides and create a vast area near the cockpit, perfect for entertaining guests. Three different cockpit solutions are available, including the popular roto-seat option. Bow area can be fitted with an automatic settee for even more convenience outside.
Down below three cabins and two bathrooms await the guests. The guest cabins offer a double in the bow area, and bunk beds starboard side. The owner’s cabin is located midship with an ensuite bathroom for extra privacy. Several engine options will be available along with a variety of navigational equipment and several interior design decors.
Length of the hull [m] 12,90 [ft] 42'4''
Length overall [m] 14,35 [ft] 47’5’’
Beam of the hull [m] 4,33 [ft] 14'2''
Beam overall [m] 4,37 / 5,66 [ft] 14'4'' / 18'7''
Draft max. (canoe body) [m] 0,90 [ft] 2'11''
Fuel tank capacity [dm3] 2 x 750 [US Gal] 2 x 198
Water tank capacity [dm3] 650 [US Gal] 172
Mass of Light Craft Condition [kg] 16500 [lbs] 36376
Maximum load [kg] 3950 [lbs] 8708
Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x320/435
Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x441/600
Crew limit 12