A truly adaptable and well-balanced boat with all of the Nimbus hallmarks of quality.
The Nimbus Tender 9 is something of a chameleon and can adapt to a number of different situations; for example transportation to and from a holiday home, as a tender for a larger boat, for a variety of water sports, fishing, overnight accommodation or for entertaining with friends and family.
There are a great many options available when equipping the boat, depending on your personal preferences and needs.
The Nimbus Tender 9 is based on the same stepped hull as the W9, resulting in a low planing threshold and a cruising speed of between 20-35 knots, with a maximum speed of +40 knots.
The after-deck can be fitted-out with a spacious straight aft sofa. Alternatively, it can be configured with a u-shaped sofa with seating for 5 that easily converts to a sunbed.
There is an option for a wet-bar with a hand basin behind the driver’s seat and the T9 can be equipped with one large 16″ or two 12″ chart plotters.
The boat is also available with three different canopy solutions – harbour cover, helm canopy or as a T-top design with large openable roof for shade or sunshine as you wish. The cockpit has room for two people and has the same comfortable look and feel as the W9.
The fore deck features a large loading hatch with access to the cabin. The fore deck also offers an optional daybed which creates an extra seating area for four people with a table for dining. Spare cushions can be placed on the railing, offering both extra seating and an even cosier atmosphere.
Below deck is a large berth for two with integrated ventilation, ample stowage and separate head with sink.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall.
Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in SEK. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
• Design Category: C
• Max Passengers: 8
• Length: 9.35m
• Width: 2.95m
• Fuel Capacity: 320L
• Water Capacity: 80L
• Number of beds: 2
• Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
• Minimal planning threshold, razor sharp bow section
• Can be fitted with outboard or inboard engine
• Walk-around fore cabin and head with integrated ventilation
• Multiple sofa solutions on aft deck
• Optional pantry module with wet bar
• Dashboard can be fitted with 9 inch up to 16 inch or double 12 inch plotters
• Available with T-top and multiple canopy solutions
• Sofa/seating on fore deck with table
• Large loading hatch on fore deck with access to cabin
• Mercury Verado F250 XL EFI DTS V8 outboard engine in Cold Fusion White including Enertia ECO XP 16R16.5
• White hull
• Sleipner SE40 bow thruster
• Zipwake dynamic trim-control system
• Simrad Plotter Go 9 inch
• Nimbus pillow set
• Sunbrella cabin cushions in beige
• Spradling upholstery in beige sand, blue storm or tomato
• Fresh water system
• Lighting package
• Stainless steel pulpit
• Shrink wrapping for transport protection
• Mercury Verado F300 XL EFI DTS V8 outboard engine in Cold Fusion White including Enertia ECO XP 16R16.5
• Mercury Verado 350 outboard engine in Cold Fusion White including Enertia ECO XP 16R16.5
• Volvo Penta V8-300 CE/DPS inboard engine including FH5 propellor
• Volvo Penta V8-350 CE/DPS inboard engine including FH6 propellor
• Mercury Diesel 3.0L V6 270Hp Bravo 3 with Active Trim
• Mercury Upgrade Package for inboard or outboard engines which includes VesselView 403, VesselView mobile and Active Trim
• T-Top with fixed canvas roof, including enclosed canopy
• T-Top with electrical canvas roof system, including enclosed canopy
• Range of HiFi packages with HiFi upgrades
• Range of Simrad plotter packages
• Range of Simradsonar packages
• SimradVHF with AIS
• Simrad autopilot
• Simrad radar to mount on T-Top
• Simrad compass
• Bow windlass
• Stern windlass
• Remote control for bow thruster and windlass
• Anti-theft system
• Foiled hull in blue, red or grey
• Teak deck
• Flexiteek deck with white or black caulking
• Range of canopy options in Sunbrella silver grey
• Sunshade to combine with T-Top in Sunbrella silver grey
• Extra mattress topper for front cabin
• U-shaped sofa with seating for five people that easily converts to a sunbed
• Water ski pole for outboard engines
• Mooring package
• Heater and defroster system
• Isoterm 15L hot water system
• Gas grill
• Nimbus 4 piece crockery set and cool bag
• Shore power
• Underwater lights in blue
• Greywater tank
• Search light to mount on T-Top
• Fishing rod holder to mount on T-Top
• Stern gates
• Table on front deck
• Bow ladder
• Additional port lights in cabin
• Anti-fouling in dark grey
• Range of transport cradles