C YOU LATER - THE NEW SEALINE C330v
Enjoy life whatever the weather ! The 360 degree panoramic glass roof of the Sealine C330v can be opened on 3 sides, transforming this all weather cruiser into a real summer yacht. The highly dynamic outboard motors make for a thrilling cruising experience at speed of up to 40 knots. The elegant design appeals to all senses and features ample space below deck.
Take to the water, relax in style and leave the everyday behind - with the Sealine C330v . . . See you later !
THE CRUISING EXPERIENCE : OUTBOARD MOTOR.
Thrilling cruising experience, intuitive manoeuvring, outstanding acceleration - two stern mounted 300hp motors give the Sealine C330v outstanding performance on the water.
SEAMLESS TRANSITION BETWEEN THE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR.
Push the sliding door to the side and raise the window to the cockpit to create an open, uninterrupted space - complete with the cockpit bar as a charming centerpiece.
BATHING PLATFORMS ON BOTH SIDES.
The C330v combines bathing pleasure with outboard technology. A bathing platform with luxury teak decking can be found on both the starboard and port sides behind the cockpit.
THE MOST HEADROOM. THE BIGGEST BERTHS.
Generous amounts of space - the two double cabins in the C330v set new standards when it comes to headroom and bed size in the 33ft category.
A UNIQUE DESIGN WITH CHARACTER.
Your Sealine is like no other. Whether sun cushions, furniture surfaces, flooring, decking or curtains you can customise the colours and textures of all of these elements to suit your style.
** This boat is a new build boat, built to order and is priced with the standard specification.Our price excludes engines, IVA tax, transport and commissioning fees.
Optional extras are available along with engine options and details of these can be obtained by contacting our sales office for a price list or detailed quotation.
STANDARD SPECIFICATION INCLUDES :
* GRP hull with sandwich construction, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin.
* Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : BLACK.
* Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in GREY with SEALINE logo.
* 3 Hull windows (2 master cabin port side, VIP cabin port side).
* 2 hull windows with openable porthole (VIP cabin port side and toilet).
DECK & COCKPIT
* GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, anchor locker self draining, anchor arm stainless steel.
* Hull fender strip in black rubber.
* SEALINE steering wheel and throttles.
* Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash.
* Panoramic full glass windows and one fixed skylight in saloon.
* Bifold door between cockpit and galley and tilting window to enlarge galley into cockpit.
* Bathing platform in fiberglass.
* Bathing ladder.
* Bathing shower with hot and cold water.
* Opening stainless steelgate.
* Stainless steel pulpit, 4 stainless steel mooring cleats and stainless steel handrails.
* Seating "L" shaped bench with fixed backrest at stern and port side and storage.
* Foldable teak bar.
* Manual bimini.
* Bench at bow, GRP surface.
* Manual engine hatch.
* Engine battery preparation including main switches.
* Fuel tank, capacity 570L.
* 12v and 230v electric system with 230v shore power connection. Sockets in saloon (2), master cabin (1), guest cabin (1), galley (2), toilet (1) and 12v on dashboard (1).
* Batteries - service : 2 x 160 Ah.
* Country version : EU / AUS.
* Manual toilet.
* Light in cabins, saloon and galley with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilets, cockpit and engine room.
* Holding tank (85L).
* Water tank (220L) with gauge, fresh water pump.
* Bilge pumps : automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1).
NAVIGATION AND INSTRUMENTS
* Standard dashboard.
* Navigation Lights.
LAYOUT AND INTERIOR
* A1 - Master cabin with double berth, 2 wardrobes and drawers underneath the bed. 3 skylights, one openable, fully equipped head with handheld shower, manual toilet.
* B1 - Guest cabin with twin beds, 1 wardrobe, 1 seat and storage.
* C1 - Saloon with "L" shaped sofa and pilot seat. Galley with stowage, fridge, gas stove - two burner, 1 gas oven and sink with draining basin.
* Saloon table with fixed leg.
* Counter tops in galley, in BISTRO material (according to colour card).
UPHOLSTERY AND WOOD
* Upholstery scheme CASABLANCA colour : PEARL WHITE (according to colour card).
* Exterior seating and helmsman seat in material in SARDINIA, colour : GULL WING ( according to colour card) .
* Standard mattresses in all cabins.
* Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood : MADISON WOOD (according to colour card).
* Floorboard in saloon, galley and cabins - AUSTRALIAN ACACIA (according to colour card).
* Heads flooring - Wood style.
* Declaration of Conformity.
* Safety Manual.
* Identified locations for handheld fire extinguishers (handheld fire extinguishers are not supplied).
* SEALINE owners manual in SEALINE document bag.