Manufacturer's Provided Description:
The powerful bold new-look Gran Turismo 36 is one of the most eagerly awaited boats to join the BENETEAU family. American-made, she is designed to USA standards, while benefiting from the design ingenuity and expertise specific to the BENETEAU brand. She is one of the first boats in her category to combine comfortable cruising with outstanding handling and sensations with optional outboard power or inboard power
The exterior deck layout is fully optimized for comfort and entertaining on board. Two bench seats face forward at the helm station, so four people can enjoy the thrills of navigation. The electric sunroof allows the whole area to be bathed in pleasant natural light. The natural light extends to a spacious cockpit lounge area which has room for up to seven passengers. Cleverly interchangeable, the aft bench seats fold back and serve as headrests for the extensive sunbathing area facing aft. Cooking meals is a joy in the outdoor galley, which is just forward of the aft swim platform.
The forward peak has generous space for a real owner cabin with a full-sized bed and ample storage. The aft cabin provides two extra berths separated by a door for onboard guests. Midship you will find a cozy lounge to port with a functional galley space fitted with high quality appliances. A best in class head arrangement offers separate shower and toilet spaces completely partitioned from the vanity.
DESIGN, ACCESSIBILITY AND PERFORMANCE GUARANTEED
The Gran Turismo 36 is the latest express cruiser to join the BENETEAU powerboat offering. She is the first Gran Turismo developed in conjunction with our product design team in the USA and built here in Cadillac, Michigan. Our first Grand Turismo available with an optional outboard engine package, she presents 3 key attributes: design, accessibility, and performance.
The Gran Turismo 36 maintains the DNA of her range, with the addition of some innovative touches. A large built-in sun mattress on the foredeck provides a safe and very pleasant place to relax when the boat is underway. With an optional sun awning, it will quickly be adopted by anyone addicted to afternoon naps.
ADDITIONAL INSTALLED OPTIONS:
• Trim Level Lounge – Garmin 12” Multifunction Display, Trim Tabs, 12V Cockpit Refrigerator, Fusion Audio Package, Galley Microwave, Cockpit Grill, Extended Swim Platform
• Luxe Décor Package – Cockpit Padding, GT Style Steering Wheel, Venetian Blinds in Salon, Cabins and Head, LED Indirect Lighting in Salon and Cabins, Mirror in Salon
• Premium Package – Forward Sundeck Cushion Upgrade in Silvertex Graphite & Plata with Silvertex Ice Emboss, Armrests on Foredeck, Two Fusion 4” Speakers on Foredeck, Cupholders on Foredeck, Forward Sun Deck Cover
• Electronic Pack – Garmin VHF, AIS, Autopilot, and Radar • Exterior Upholstery in Silvertex Graphite and Plata and Embossed Ice
• Mooring / Anchoring Kit
• Cockpit Covers
• Infinity Carpet in Cockpit
• Bow Thruster
• Fresh Water Outlet for Dock
• 7.5 KW Generator
• Air Conditioning in Salon and Cabins
• Air Conditioning in Cockpit
• Inner Spring Mattress
• Interior Infinity Reed Floor
• Additional Garmin 12” Multifunction Display at Helm
BOAT AVAILABLE FOR EARLY SPRING DELIVERY - CALL FOR DETAILS
All details of this vessel, including engine hours and speeds, are as stated by the manufacturer, or Yachtworld.com, or the owner. The Castaways Club, Inc. does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information, nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.