Ready for Summer of 2020 delivery!
Contact us today for a sea trial appointment and full specifications.
Contact us today for a sea trial appointment and full specifications. Call our Annapolis, Maryland, office at 410-280-2038.
North Point Yacht Sales is dedicated to helping you find the right boat. North Point Yacht sales is the Authorized Dealer for Hanse in the Chesapeake Bay Region / Mid Atlantic South. North Point Yacht Sales office locations are Annapolis, Maryland; Portsmouth, Virginia. and Charleston SC. For more information, contact us at www.northpointyachtsales.com.
The new Hanse 418 exudes an unmistakable, strong personality that makes every day you spend on the water a true delight . It‘s sleek, fast lines are already the talk of the sailing scene. Thanks to the optimized hydrodynamic hull, the straight stem and extra-long waterline makes this Hanse yacht is perfect for a genuine sailing experience. fast, safe and comfortable gliding through the water.
The Hanse 418 is setting a new standard in its class. Come aboard and revel in its beauty!
- 6 hull windows (3 each side)
- GRP hull, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Signal White
layer vinyl ester resin and balsa sandwich laminat
- Waterline and cove line, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Dark Grey
KEEL- L-keel, cast iron, draft: 5'9"
- GRP rudder with sea-water resistant aluminium shaft and
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
- A1: Master cabin with island double berth and storage space
- separate head with shower stall on port
Two Aft cabin with double berth
- 2-burner gas stove, 12 V fridge approx. 130 l, waste bin, double
stainless steel sink with mixing tab
- Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood, satin varnish
- Hanse companionway closing system
- Saloon table, folding with stowage
- Worktop in galley - Black Quartz
- Mattresses for all berths
DECK & OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT
- GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour:
- Teak on cockpit benches
- Teak on bathing platform
- Twin wheel steering system with emergency tiller
- 2 stainless steel steering wheels with leather cover
- Cockpit table, stainless steel with folding teak tops
- Pulpit and pushpit, stainless steel
- Railing, incl. stanchions and stainless steel wire
- Covered halyards and control lines lead to cockpit helm position,
organizers and jammers, 4 mooring cleats, handrail on coach roof,
bow anchor fitting with step
- 2 LEWMAR 45 ST EVO manual halyard winches
- Bathing platform, manual fold-out with swimming ladder
- Anchor and forestay fitting
- Self tacking jib system
- Mainsheet system
- 2 deck hatches - openable, anchor locker hatch, stowage on coach
roof with acrylic glass hatch
- Coach roof side windows with openable portlight on ps
6 deck coach roof windows with openable portlight in bathroom,
glass next to companionway, glass in saloon and master cabin, 2
portlights in cockpit side for aft-cabins
RIG & SAILS
- Rig, anodized aluminium, deck stepped, with kicker, standing and
running rigging and 2 reefs
- ELVSTRÖM Dacron sails - full battened, main and jib
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
- Illuminated compass
- Navigation lights - LED
- Fuel tank, approx. 160 l
- Engine (Diesel, approx. 39 hp) - saildrive, 2-blade fix propeller
- 12 V and 230 V electric system with main panels and 230 V shore
power and sockets.
- AGM battery set, capacity: 1x 90 Ah + 1x 160 Ah AGM
Call us for the specific Details of this IN STOCK boat today.
We will be happy to email you the full details of this boat.
Act now and enjoy special discounts.