Meet the 325 Conquest Pilothouse, a cabin boat that combines rugged capability and remarkable sophistication. No matter the weather conditions, the Pilothouse is designed to keep you safe and comfortable, thanks to an enclosed helm area that’s loaded with smart amenities. Performance is better than ever, too, thanks to a redesigned hull that delivers improved planing and stability. Entertain friends and family, head offshore in search of fish, or plan an overnight stay at a new destination: The 325 Conquest Pilothouse lets you do it all with no hassles, no excuses. The SUV of the Sea has arrived.
- Enclosed full front glass windshield and integrated hardtop with aft bulkhead and doors provide superior weather protection, with a slide-down section of bulkhead glass that opens up the area on nice days.
- Starboard dive door with removable swim ladder improves accessibility for swimming and watersports, and aids anglers in dragging large catches on deck.
- Features for serious fishing include a prep center with sink and storage, in-deck fishboxes, Raymarine® electronics and more.
- Deluxe cabin includes convertible V-berth sleeping/dining area, full-height hanging locker and deckhouse windows for plenty of natural light.
- Unique portside lounge seat with hidden table converts to multiple positions.
- Dual 300-hp Mercury Verado® engines available with Joystick Piloting for effortless docking.
- Optional Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system available.
This 2021 model information is offered in advance of finalized details; your authorized Whaler dealer can provide the boat's most current specifications.