YOU PICK THE COLORS & OPTIONS!
2021 EVERGLADES 273 CC
TWO YAMAHA 300'S
Completing early December 2021
Coming soon...the NEW Everglades 273cc. Finally a larger, more fully featured, offshore capable boat, yet still able to fish the backcountry. Full of innovation, powered by twin or single Yamaha power, this new model will be feature rich, offer tons of room for fishing, plenty of comfortable seating, two live wells, two coolers, a standard windlass and much, much more.
Yacht Works has several of these new 273cc's on order. Let us create one for you. Give us a call today and we can spec. your new boat in time for late summer fishing and cruising.
This is the twin engine version which combines the power of twin Yamaha 300's with Optimus EPS for great handling and economy.
Fishermen will love the HUGE casting platform aft.
Everglades Boats' 243cc has long been regarded as the premier hybrid inshore/offshore boat. True to our reputation for constant innovation, the newest models takes the 243cc to the next level. Meet the 273cc: everything you know and love about the 243cc, upgraded to answer your every desire...even those you didn't know you had yet. The 273cc - The best just got bigger.
Luxury Is Not An Option...see why the 273cc should be your next boat!
The low-profile, powder-coated bow rails and pop-up cleats combine with the casting platform/bow seating to make cast-netting live bait a breeze! The stainless steel gunwale flush mounted rod holders bedded and through bolted, in addition to the standard under gunwale rod racks, circulating live well with light, and more than 82 gallons of fishbox space makes the 273cc a ready-to-fish machine. The most comfortable place to sit on any boat while underway is the stern and the 273cc provides two incredible foldaway seats on either side of insulated storage. When not in use, fold the seatbacks down to use the huge aft casting deck. An upgrade from our 243cc model, the 273cc is a bigger version of the industry’s number-one hybrid inshore/offshore boat.
Options could be:
Twin Yamaha 300's w/ CL display and Optimus EPS
WHITE painted engines
Seafoam Green hull color
Console cover, silver
Forward console seat cover, silver
Leaning post / helm seat cover, silver
Outrigger package, 15' Taco
Outrigger quick-cam cleats
Premier stereo package upgrade
Rigid light bar, 30", White
Anti-Fatigue mat, Storm Grey
Rigid Lightbar 30"
Rod / Cup holder combo (4) two forward and two bow
Underwater lights, Spectrum Quattro RGBW
Additional swim platform w/ ladder
Custom bow storage compartment
And much more standard equipment!!!
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
For additional information please contact:
Mike DeFrancesco, C: +1 269-277-0280, call or text E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dwayne Estenson, C: 573-639-9654, E: email@example.com
Emmett Cregan, C: 920-421-0397, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Setting ourselves apart, Everglades Boats focuses on quality in-house construction – highlighting patented innovations and a luxurious fit and finish.
• Lifetime hull warranty and 5 year stem-to-stern warranty
• Variable deadrise deep v-hull
• Patented closed molded RAMCAP® construction process
• NMMA Certified
• Self-bailing cockpit
• No wood construction
• High density, closed cell, structural foam floatation
• Hull laminate - premium gel coat, vinyl-ester barrier coat, vinyl-ester skin coat, polyester print barrier and knitted bi-axle fiberglass
• High density PVC composite transom
• Hull liner and deck mated perfectly for a rigid one-piece construction, adding to its long term durability
• Hull liner completely finished inside with Class A surface
• Molded-in diamond non-skid
• ABS backing used to receive self tapping screws and bolts
• Aluminum fame work - custom fabricated in house meeting stringent standards, sand blasted then powder coated using premium marine
• Wire harnesses - manufactured in house using marine grade, tinned copper wire, high grade heat shrink connectors and waterproof deutsch
• Circuit protection - circuit breakers or fuses protect all electrical circuits
• Heavy-duty rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert and end caps
• 316 cast stainless steel and chrome plated fasteners for additional corrosion and stain resistance
• All hardware bedded or gasketed to resist corrosion
• Stainless steel hinges and latches
• Upholstery - extra heavy vinyl with acrylic top coat, Tenara™ thread, and anti-mildew backing - adhered to high density plastic backing (no
wood) with flow through foam cushions
• Bonding zinc plate
• Heavy-duty, welded bow and stern eyes, bedded and sealed in polyurethane
• Bronze high speed intake strainers
• Transheild™ shipping cover
• Fuel Tank - 157 gal nominal baffled aluminum
Fiberglass hardtop with aluminum powder-coated frame, including LED lights, spreader lights, electronics box, and hydraulic sliding windshield.
• Console glove box/storage bin
• Console handrails
• Console power port with USB charging ports
• Stainless steel steering wheel
• Fire extinguisher (3)
• Tempered glass, hydraulic sliding windshield with intelligent wiper and washer system
• Stereo speakers mounted in the hard-top
• Fiberglass hardtop with aluminum powder-coated frame includes blue and white LED lights, spreader lights, electronics box, (4) rod holders, ski pylon
• Seastar Optimus Electronic Power Steering
• China bowl head with macerator and holding tank
• Stainless steel console drink holders (2)
• Canvas life jacket storage in hard top
With every Everglades model, you can expect our ground-breaking engineering processes, precise craftsmanship, and our unparalleled quality and safety standards.
• 200 ft 1/2 - 8 PLAIT 10ft 3/8 chain with swivel and anchor
• 8" pull-up cleats cast 316 stainless steel and through bolted (6)
• Stereo speakers mounted in the deck
• Stainless steel drink holders
• Recessed cockpit drains
• Cockpit coaming bolsters
• Retractable boarding ladder at transom with stainless steel grab rail
• Low profile aluminum powder-coated bow rails
• Raw-water sink with sprayer
• Cockpit area - 108sf
Everglades Boats are built from the ground up to be fierce fishing machines. Every boat that leaves our factory is ready to fish – and look good doing it
• Cooler (fwd 97qt) - (aft 45qt)
• Circulating livewell with light and 3/8" clear acrylic lid with stainless steel friction hinges and latch - 31 gal
• Fish box (fwd.) - 82gal
• Stainless steel gunwale flush mounted rod holders bedded and through bolted (4)
• Under gunwale power ports (2); Bow USB power ports (2)
• Under gunwale rod racks (2) on each side
• Raw and fresh water sink with sprayer
• Lockable rod storage
• Abundant space for electronics placement
Each feature of our unsinkable boats is handmade in-house in our state-of-the-art facility and put through rigorous quality assurance testing before it’s deemed seaworthy.
• High- water alarm
• LED anchor light
• LED navigation lights
• LED courtesy lights
• Ritchie® compass
• Electric horn
• Custom stainless steel trim tabs with position indicator and auto retract (single cylinder)
• Stereo - Fusion control head with Bluetooth and JL M-series speakers
• Fresh-water washdown spigot
• Raw-water washdown spigot
Take a seat and enjoy the ride!
Our seats are custom built for the 273cc, including bow seating with removable forward facing backrests and locking storage, cushioned forward console seating, and aft folding seats.
• Cushioned forward console seating
• Bow seating with removable forward facing backrests and locking storage
• AFT folding 1/4 seats
• Helm seat with armrest