New GALEON 460 FLY
Contact us to receive the latest options price list and availability.
Galeon 460 FLY: MED (2021)
- 2 x Volvo Penta D8-600 I with Digital 7" Display(Engine & Drive Options Available)
- Oak - Matt Paint
- BEACH MODE PACKAGE
- Foldable Aft Balconies and Sliding Openable Aft Side Windows, Convertible Bar Area inside Cockpit
- Aft cockpit sofa without table
- Large U- sofa in cockpit with table and storage compartment only
- Hydraulic Bathplatform with Teak - 500kg Lifting Capacity
- Fixed Sofa with Sun Deck on Bow Deck
- Zipwake Interceptors Installation with Control Panel
- Extended Bathplatform with Teak (1200mm)
- Hydraulic Steering
- Complete Waste System with Electric Pumps
- Three Segment Aluminium Sliding Entrance Doors (Black Painted)
- Panoramic Skipper Electric Side Window
- Water Heater (60l)
- Front Windows Heater Blowers
- Bow Anchor Winch
- Galvanized Anchor and Chain
- Air Conditioning System (49000 BTU - Chilled Water) with Heating Inverter
- Generator Fischer Panda 15000i (Variable Rpm Model)
- Bowthruster with Joystick
- Oven Combo (Grill+ Microwave Function)
- Refrigerator in Galley (135l)
- Electric Induction Stove with Two Hobs (230v)
- Shower in Bathroom
- Soft Plisse in Saloon (Black Colour) And Aluminium Shutters in Cabins
- Wooden Floor in Galley
- Skylights in Master Cabin and Toilet
- Entrance Door Curtain
- LED Ceiling Lights on Whole Boat
- Refrigerator on Flybridge (49l)
- Fiberglass Foldable Table on Flybridge
- Teak on Bathplatform
- Teak on Cockpit Deck
- Teak on Steps to Flybridge
- Shower on Bathplatform
- Front Windows Washing System
- Cockpit Cover
- Cover for Seats Near Flybridge Steering Console
- Cover for Flybridge Steering Console
- Cover for Sofa on Flybridge
- Cover for Galley on Flybridge
- Cover for Table on Flybridge
- Manual Foldable Soft Bimini Top
- Antifouling (Black)
- Aft Entrance Cockpit and Aft Pillars Black Gelcoat
- Saltwater Anodes
- Raymarine Chartplotter/FF 2x Axiom 12+ RV-EU with Transducer B744V and Digital Radar RD424 HD
- Raymarine VHF RAY91 AIS (Receiver) and VHF Antenna with Repeater on Fly
- Battery Charger
- Rudder Indicator
- Fusion Radio in Saloon (USB & 2 Speakers) & Remote on Fly (2 Speakers)
- Electric Sliding TV LED 32'' in Saloon
- Galeon United Kingdom: 5 Year Warranty
Price includes delivery to the MED, commissioning, handover & UK VAT
Galeon 500 FLY revolutionized the middle segment of luxury yachts by introducing solutions previously seen only on high-end, custom designed units. The transformable bow, rotating cockpit area and, most notably, the drop down sides were the highlights noticed by customers and industry professionals alike. Named the European Powerboat of the Year 2016 and recipient of IBI’s Boat Builders Award for 2015, Galeon 500 FLY proved once and for all it belongs in the upper echelon of luxury crafts worldwide.
Now, the highly anticipated 460 FLY brings back all the ground breaking innovations of its bigger brother in a more compact frame. This daring, new design clearly shows the bold path Galeon has taken to propel its yachts into the future. Once again fitted with an automatic bow settee area that swiftly morphs into a sundeck, cockpit roto-seat, and everyone’s favourite feature – the beach mode, the 460 FLY will make the most of the space available on board.
Inside, find yourself in a world of luxury with a quality finish all Galeon yachts are known for. Customize the interior with a variety of available woodwork and fabrics and select from a wide range of available options and equipment to truly make it your own. Guest can be entertained on the main deck that features a dining area and a full sized kitchen or take respite down below in one of the three cabins. The spacious master is located midship and offers access to an en-suite bathroom for extra privacy.
Several engine options and propulsion types, including the IPS drives, will allow you to strike a perfect balance between great fuel economy and sporty performance. The yacht will join the already extensive line-up of Third Generation units available and is sure to make a long lasting impression with its unique combination of substance and style. The 460 FLY is a clear indication that Galeon is still on the forefront of innovation, charting a new direction for modular luxury crafts.
Length of the hull [m] 12,90 [ft] 42'4''
Length overall [m] 14,35 [ft] 47'1''
Beam of the hull [m] 4,33 [ft] 14'2''
Beam overall [m] 4,37 [ft] 14'4''
Draft max [m] 0,90 [ft] 2'12''
Fuel tank capacity [dm3] 2 x 750 [US Gal] 2 x 198
Water tank capacity [dm3] 650 [US Gal] 172
Mass of Light Craft Condition [kg] 16700 [lbs] 36817
Maximum load [kg] 3950 [lbs] 8708
Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x320/435
Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x441/600
Crew limit 12