Classic RORC Cruiser Racer designed by Camper & Nicholson. Peteteka was masterfully built by Gino D'Este in Fiumicino, Italy. Mahogany planking on laminated thorntree ( acacia) frames.in very good state.
Original teak deck , but the owner assures that there are no leaks and the deck is in very good shape. Volvo Penta 30 HP engine of 2005 . Fully serviced in 2012. Gearbox fully serviced in 2015
Serbatoi gasolio 100 l.
acqua 300 l.
Impianto servizi a 12V con 2 batterie in parallelo ; per il motore batteria indipendente
pompa elettrica e manuale di sentina
nuovo impianto luci LED 2015
Vele: randa, genoa, fiocco, tormentina usate ma ancora buone North Sail e Elle Sail
2 winch di manovra in pozzetto
Peteteka is a famous yacht along the Tuscany coastlines Maybe the first one to inaugurate the prestigious Punta Ala marina as she was owned at that time by a renewn yachting family resident in that area.
Since 1985 she belongs to the actual owner who sailed and cruised for many thousend miles for his pleasure and of his family . Often alone with his wife. The boat is for sale as the owners think that at a certain age one should pass the honor and the duty of keep on maintaining a beautiful wooden yacht to younger sailors.
- L.O.A. 11,60 m
- Width 2.95 m
- Depth 1.95 m
- Displacement 8 Tons
- Ballast in keel lead, 3.8 Tons
- Engine Diesel Volvo Penta 30HP
- 3 Fresh water tanks for a total 360 lts.
- Autoclave pump for water tanks
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- 2 new batteries 1 for engine + 1 for lights and services
- 1 Battery charger
- Complete electrical system for deck and interiors
- All light bulbs are LED
- Sloop rig with wooden mast (Spruce Pine) equipped with S.Steel track and sliders
- Wooden boom (Spruce Pine) equipped with S.Steel track and sliders
- Fittings of mast, boom, bowsprit and pushpit, stanchions and stanchion bases, mooring cleats supports and fairleads, all in S.Steel.
- Portholes, entrance window frames, fittings of the 2 hatches, hinges and locks for hatches, steering pedestal and various for entrance door, are all in chromed bronze.
- Frames built in laminated thorntree (Acacia)
- Keel Floors in S.Steel
- Hull planking in Mahogany
- Deck in teak
- Deck house, deck hatches, cockpit and cockpit sides, all in mahogany
- Interiors in clear painted mahogany, with transverse bulkheads finished with white painted formica , as well as kitchen and toilet.
- Floorboards in mahogany with full thickness maple stripes
- Chart table in mahogany
- Living area (Dinette) table with folding sides and four longitudinal drawers all in mahogany
- Owners cabin at bow all in clear painted mahogany
- Aft locker with round hatch.
- Cockpit with 2 longitudinal seats, left one with locker, right one containing the fuel tank and under it the 6th berth. Transverse seat on the aft for the helmsman, 2 side lockers , the left locker accommodating the gas bottle for the kitchen cooker.
- Deck house up to forward of the mast with dinette and owners cabin hatch.
- Entrance with chart table on the right with lockers and storage place under, aft of which there is the 6th birth with big storage locker underneath it.
- Galley on the left with gas cocker, s.steel sink with faucet, side locker for mugs, glasses, plates and containers in allocated spaces. Locker for pots and pans under the sink. Fridge under the cocker with vertical door.
- The kitchen and chart table area are separated from the living area (dinette) by 2 semi-bulkheads. Forward of the chart table is a vertical locker for foul weather gear, boots, shoes ect, above the locker are located the Vhf and the GPS navigator instruments.
- The living area (dinette) layout is: on starboard a couch/berth with on the sides 2 horizontal and 2 vertical lockers with doors. On the left 2 berths, a lower one that functions as a couch and a further one up on the side, with a set of 2 horizontal lockers with doors in between them. The table has folding sides for 6 people. There is lamp on the bulkhead above the table and a lamp for each berth.
- Towards the bow there is a passage which on the left leads to the toilet and on the right at a big locker, forward of which is the owner’s cabin.
- The toilet is equipped with a manual WC, a sink with faucet, a mirror, a grated floorboard, a shower with extension hose to be used also on deck. The water from the shower is discharged outboard by an automatic sewer pump. Lockers are locates under and on the side of the sink.
- Big locker on the Starboard side of the passage way with 2 ventilated doors.
- The owners cabin has two berth equipped with anti-roll guards, each berth has a reading lamp. Under each berth there are 2 lockers with horizontal doors plus 2 open lockers under. On the forward end of the cabin in between the two berths there is a small table with mirror and a lamp. Under the table there is a drawer and under this is a locker with door. All the cabin is built in clear coated mahogany
- 1 mainsail 40sqm with 3 reefs
- 1 furling Jib 30sqm
- 1 furling Harken unit
- One wooden spinnaker pole with end fittings
- 1 Inflatable tender
- 1 outboard engine 3HP mercury for the tender
- 1 wooden boom support
- 1 folding cockpit table
- 6 inflatable fenders
- 1 emergency steering s.steel tiller arm
- 1 electric windlass wich can be operated both from the bow and from steering position
- 1 bruce anchor 25kg’s
- 1 emergency fisherman’s anchor
- 65 mt’s of chain
- 1 wooden gangway with s.steel stanchions and attachments.
- 1 boat hook
- 1 Sestrel compass
- 2 fans one in the living area and one in the owners cabin
- 1 set of safety equipment