1965 Feadship Riva Caravelle24m
€2 750 000 (Nkr 27 034 201)
Prisreduksjon: Nkr 4 669 543 (3 Aug)
1965 Feadship Riva Caravelle
Caravelle is a 1965 78'9" Classic steel Motor Yacht built by the famed Royal De Vries shipyard in Aalsmeer, the Netherlands, now part of Feadship. Caravelle's designer was Carlo Riva and her naval architect was H.W. De Voogt. In 2014 during the refit in Italy, Naval architect Matteo Picchio, specializing in classic Yachts, was asked to bring back the Riva look after the previous owner attempted to modernize the Yacht. He consulted with Carlo Riva and came up with a beautiful solution. The result is stunning.
She had another major refit in 2018 and 2019 at the Feadship XL yard in Makkum, the Netherlands. More work was done in 2019 and 2020 at the Rybovich yard in West Palm Beach. She is in excellent condition. Only 7 of the Riva Feadships were built between August 1961 and October 1965 and they have gained status amongst connoisseurs.
Please call or email Fokke de Jong: 401-626-0576
- Master cabin with double bed and ensuite shower and washbasin, separate head and boudoir.
- Two guest cabins, each with an ensuite head, shower, and washbasin. Two single bunks with one Pullman to sleep a total of three people per guest cabin.
- Two crew cabins sleeping three in total with shower, washbasin, and head.
- One day head on the main deck.
- Flybridge sundeck with one main deck and one deck below.
- Salon and dining area each with large screen TV and equipped with Bose sound system.
- Full-size Galley with seating area for the crew
- Miele: Combination microwave and oven, induction plates, extractor fan
- Custom-built 390L (103gallons) air-cooled Fridge/Freezer and second Fridge/Freezer 300L (80gallons)
- Eurocave Wine cooler for 36 bottles
- Vitrifrigo ice maker
- 27KW Kohler generator: 2400 hours
- 20KW Fisher Panda generator: 1140 hours
- Shore power 230V single cable
- Shore power converter 15KVA 230V single phase 50HZ
- Mastervolt 300Amp battery charger
- Mastervolt 800Amp 2V battery bank
- Inverter 2000W
- Bow Thruster
- Watermaker Idromar 240L/h (63.4 gallons)
- Mave airconditioning in all cabins and living area's and electric heat
- Washing machine and dryer
- Two Large Raymarine Axiom MDF (2019)
- Raymarine AIS400 (2019)
- Raymarine Autopilot (2019)
- Raymarine 4K Radar (2019)
- Raymarine Dept, Speed and Log (2019)
- Sailor VHF (2019)
- Flir M100/200 thermal imaging system on mast
- Satellite internet with wifi throughout the vessel, simcard slot for local internet
- Electric windlass
- Two 65kg (143lbs) anchors port and starboard
- Chain port: 90m (295')X12mm(1/2")
- Chain starboard: 110m (361')X12mm(1/2")
- Hydraulic swim platform/Beach Club
- Tender Novurania 430DL with 60HP 4stroke Yamaha
- Tender davits
- Two six-man life rafts
- Two sea Bobs and assorted water toys
- Two Man engines 440HP each 3700 hours with centa link couplings
- Kohler 27KW generator 2400 hours
- Fisher Panda 20KW generator 1140 hours
- 240L(63 gallons) Idromare Watermaker
- Rotorswing stabilizers with four fins(zero speed and underway)
- Mave airconditioning and heater unit
- Alpha Laval oil water separator
- UV light water treatment
- Three gel start batteries
- Two Fuel tanks 5300L (1400 gallons)
- Three water tanks 600L (159 gallons)
- Two grey water tanks 300L (79 gallons)
- One black water tank 300L (79 gallons) US coastguard approved sewage system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.